Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Cube - Security Platform for Autonomous Vehicle - page 17. (Read 8368 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Like the project! I stay tuned
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Cube Intelligence
This is a wonderful project. Its look like legit and the community must see this. I will spread it on our society so they will be aware of this. I will be successful.

Hello Smiley Thank you for your positive opinion!
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
Hi. Good luck first of all. Seems to be a transparent and reliable project. Is there a telegram channel? Couldn't find anywhere. Pre sale is already on, I guess there'll be no bounty program from 10% of funding allocated to marketing?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
It is great to know that you are also communicating Uber and planning to expand Marketing when the ICO ends is also great move for your company. It will gain more profits and attract more investors.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Hyundai, Porche, Toyota this is really a big company and you working with them means your company can be trusted. 15 years of experience is not a joke after all.
Activity: 1
Telegram is only announcement channel. Slack no access. Pre-sale also not working, doesn't get past the amount you want to buy. Is there anyway of communicating? Because now it looks like a ghost town.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Your company has more than 15 years experience in the automotive market, with an IT background. Any plans on launching a hacking device for the autonomous cars?
Activity: 238
Great project of building security autonomous vehicle.
Where you will publish monthly operational and financial reports Huh??
Activity: 266
This is great and interesting i wish it will be successful amd what is the purpose of this by the way?
Activity: 112
I hope that more people will see and know about this great project. Cube has an amazing idea to deal with the security problems that people are seeking to struggle. But by means of cube security platform for autonomous vehicles, no more worries for the malicious attacts to autonomous vehicles.
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
I'm reading you whitepaper. If someone hack my vehicle, where can i see that malicious attack?
This project is very interesting. By means of Cube, the problem regarding the malicious attacks on autonomous vehicles will be come at hand. Autonomous cars can continuously communicate with various sites to remotely monitor their internal and outside states without worrying to this potentials, and that a great new for us.
Activity: 86
Activity: 1
CUBE finished the Deloitte conference today.
The reactions from the participants were very hot.
Thank you all.
                                                    -CEO Philip Lee

#cubeintelligence #ICO #COMSA  #가상화폐  #presale

https://i.imgur.com/9YaOF5o.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/JCEqJS8.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/toA0nqa.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/N1kf7ya.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/gqOteP6.jpg
Activity: 126
Cube Intelligence
Hi,

Thank you for your message Smiley. After the user receives CUBE token in his wallet, contributors can trade the token from two of following markets:

EtherDelta
Kucoin
Huobi
Tidex
Coinexchange
Gate.io
Bithumb
Coinone
Upbeat
Coinbee

===

Our plan is to proceed our marketing two directions.

1) Autonomous Companies
2) New entry automotive area companies, such as Google and Uber

1) Automotive Companies
We are working with Daimler, Porsche, Hyundai, Toyoda
All of these companies want to adopt Blockchain, but they are not IT companies.
Our companies are first priority.  Our company has more than 15 years experience in the automotive market, with an IT background.

2) We are communicating with Uber, which is investing autonomous vehicle. 
We are planning to expand marketing when we complete this ICO round and will contact google also.

3) Our Target
Our founder, Bong H. Lee has founded two automotive tech companies, and he has successfully sold to potential companies.
i.e) Stockholders in GreenCar gained more than 70 times profit ( Stockholders who invested as 5M market cap changed to 350M market cap now).

He has confidence that CUBE will receive the highest value, if automotive companies or google, uber want to buy CUBE.  Any autonomous related company should have CUBE like technology, and CUBE is the only and best in the area of automotive blockchain technology.

====

I joined your telegram group but there is nobody... Seems to be locked.

Please let me know your Telegram IM and we will add you there.

Hi, interesting project but what about the tokens to be listed on exchanges ? Which ones & When ? This doesn't appear on the roadmap nor on the white paper.
Also, will Cube have a partnership with Toyota or GMC or any other major vehicule builder ? In other terms do you have some potential clients interested by your product immedately ?
I joined your telegram group but there is nobody... Seems to be locked.
This project has a potential to punch the market industry. Because of Cube it solves the limitations of traditional BC technology with hybrid BC from the problems brought by the blockchain instantiations suffering from high overhead and low scalability. I will follow the progress of this project.
Activity: 672
Merit: 526
Where can I read more about the team members?
I just finished reading it. You can find it at the end of the site: https://cubeint.io or read in the Whitepaper of the project in the site.

Thank you. And is great that I could see their linkdin profiles.
Activity: 244
Merit: 20
Hi devs! in the announcement you use the term of quantum cryptography.
Is it real progress in such a field? As far as I know, in this direction such a giant as Intel or IBM works.
Do you collaborate with them?
Pages:
Jump to: