Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Cube - Security Platform for Autonomous Vehicle - page 16. (Read 8368 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
it is possible that this is one of those projects that will then be fired, and maybe this will not happen. While no excitement around him is observed. although this may be the idea of ​​the virgins.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
This is actually a very good project and I love the idea. Is there a bounty campaign for this project? Can someone please give me the link to the bounty. Thanks
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Good project, good luck dev! Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
the first page of this thread is full of txt, i think it better to place some photo and videos which will attract more people
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
an excellent project for the future development of the krypto world.
because the Cube itself uses blockchain technology to ensure the security of AI-based autonomous mobile networks
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Cube Intelligence

really impressive, a very bona fide project and very powerful for a company that continues to grow with the presence of many competitors. and I think CUBE more experienced than them, in cooperation with a partner who is more expert of course

Thank you for your support!!
Yes, CUBE team will do our best to satisfy our fans and contributors!
Please stay tuned as we update and share our news.  Wink

Best,
Cube team
Cube Intelligence
I'm reading you whitepaper. If someone hack my vehicle, where can i see that malicious attack?

Hello,

Thanks for your interest in CUBE.
Our Project is to prevent malicious attack from the beginning using Security Platform based on Blockchain technology, not to detect cyber attack afterwards.
Blockchain technology has already used in cryptocurrency and proved its secure reliability through that.

Thanks,
Cube
Activity: 630

really impressive, a very bona fide project and very powerful for a company that continues to grow with the presence of many competitors. and I think CUBE more experienced than them, in cooperation with a partner who is more expert of course
Cube Intelligence
Great project and concepts which are designed and prepared for Autonomous Vehicle. Looking forward for the token sale and for the success of your development.

Thanks for your support.
CUBE will do our best to satisfy our contributors! Smiley
Cube Intelligence
What is minimum investment in presale

Hello,

Thanks for your interest in Cube.
There is now minimum amount to invest.

Best,
Cube team
Activity: 39
Cube Intelligence
looking promise project, Autonomous car is one of the future car technologies
We really appreciate for your patience.
Thanks for your support in Cube!
Please check your status on the signature spreadsheet.

Happy new year!

Best,
Cube
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Great project and concepts which are designed and prepared for Autonomous Vehicle. Looking forward for the token sale and for the success of your development.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
In case the project will involve the safety part in the autonomous cars? How will tokens be used?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
looking promise project, Autonomous car is one of the future car technologies
Activity: 1176
Merit: 282
Hello, tell me please how much money we have raised on PRESALE?
Activity: 37
you guys have an idea and it's ok to have it but you need to provide further proof you can realise such a  tall order. You guys provide no detailed info on how you are planning to realise your promises. we are provided with only an overall look at how it would look like if you were successful.
Activity: 17
1 ETH=1000 tokens

I think it's expensive
Activity: 28
What is minimum investment in presale
Cube Intelligence
Meet Cube's Developer!
Watch the full interview of MD, Sung Lee!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqa3Osx8-fU
Pages:
Jump to: