Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀ [ANN][ICO] DAKUCE.COM 🚀 Cryptocurrency Exchange - Soar on Wings like Eagles - page 15. (Read 18062 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
"Are you sure you are in the right Way?" Anyone else gets this question on the website?
Activity: 50
I have sent you an email. Please get in touch with me. I can arrange some interviews for you if you are who I think you are.
Activity: 41
 Look through your website , I see that your team already have an experiences in currency market  . I will consider to invest some in your project
Activity: 70
I think I will join in . Bonus is quite good.
Activity: 86
Whitepaper is so normal.. Bitcoin is going down the drain right now so anything that could save that would be welcome
Activity: 71
I understand the important and convenience of having digital exchange , but according to the platform of dakuce , dakuce  token is a utility token, required for every digital  transaction?
Activity: 79
 this is a very interesting asset on eth. i will buy some because might be a jackpot here.
Activity: 83
I read about this project on hacked.
As an investment opportunity, dakuce  presents a compelling case for ICO hunters looking to capitalize on an established company with strong ties to industry

Activity: 90
Anyone knows when dakuce  start date is? Much appreciated!
Activity: 80
Very good project with a remarkable concept. i wish the best for the project. Hope your peoject will be success
Activity: 88
eth-based applications gradually increasing. Binace made hardcap in one month . I wonder if dakuce  can make like that? The support behind it looks solid
Activity: 92
One of eth future goal is to provide exchange based on blockchain technology. goodjob
Activity: 93
 I'm really glad to be part of it. Good luck Dev, hope your projects running well and succeed, more project updates to come.
Activity: 82
I think that your project will succeed because I see in the announcement of the project is very promising and I wish you all the best
Activity: 44
 I find interesting about this project and i have read the whitepaper. I would like to invest, but it's to hard for me to understand the initial of the project . Can someone elaborate to me the important matters?
Activity: 69
 DAkuce  is a totally self-dependent and self-managed decentralized project for the development of exchange   . This platform will offer many advantages over once going exchange platforms like the anonymity  of the user, avoiding of fake accounts and much more. This project will surely be a hugely successful exchange  platform for the future
Activity: 62
I am interested in promoting this project. Could I join Beta here? I like your ref program
Activity: 73
decentralized and autonomous, great
this means that the project has been very much in the process of developing it, it seems that the team is also very confident even without excessive investors with the use of autonomous projects, brave enough to say it, but hope you successfully
Activity: 70
 What will the role of ETHWallet be? If users could store their point there and share them with the others, it would be cool. Thanks

Activity: 81
Any initiative that popularizes crypto coins is welcome. Good luck and looking forward to any bounty campaign
Pages:
Jump to: