Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀ [ANN][ICO] DAKUCE.COM 🚀 Cryptocurrency Exchange - Soar on Wings like Eagles - page 14. (Read 18062 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
 I sent message for join the campaign.Waiting your contact
Activity: 41
 i think if you want succes in ico selling
you need promotion, all member bitcointalk maybe not known about Dakuce  coin
you need open bounty campaign dev, signature campaign

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
One of rare good looking project! I hope it will enter major exchanges as Bittrex, Binance, Poloniex....  I will follow it certainly. I think DAKUCE will be on of the best exchange cryptocurrency
Activity: 59
 Look interesting project  to me i will follow for sure
Activity: 81
did you have a plan to make a bounty campaign for this project,,
nice looking ANN thread,,
good luck for your project
Activity: 77
 Wanted to ask the pair of questions. Do you plan to start masternode( I think if you run masternote, you will be the first exchange do that), if so, what will be her approximate cost? As well interests does place take in future airdrop or something like that? And what about signature campaign?
Thank you in advance for the answers
Activity: 77
 I need to know more about this project on how this things worked so that I can see whether it has the ability to be successful. This project is still new and to make things clearly we should research more about their whole team and the developers
Activity: 81
Got in early. Now just need to wait for the dream come true
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Dakuce is a project that today will be one of the projects that play an important role in the finances of every economy. It seems with a strong team and a good idea this project will grow and succeed in the future.
Activity: 74
Anyone here plans on acquiring a huge chunk in PRE ICO ?
brand new
Activity: 0
Looks interesting! I’m waiting for more details about project and take extra consideration
Activity: 92
I think we should all try our best to promote this project. We need something to stand up for our interests and we should stand up for them. 
Activity: 154
This looks like a really interesting currency  project. I really hope we can get more news and updates from the team.
Glad I managed to contribute and get bonus tokens. Hopefully this will move ahead to the next stages soon and also hit exchanges......

I agree with you, this project seems really interesting to see and also seen a lot of support for this project, hopefully smoothly in the future
Activity: 76
Anyone else found out about this on Telegram?Huh
Activity: 84
This looks like a really interesting currency  project. I really hope we can get more news and updates from the team.
Glad I managed to contribute and get bonus tokens. Hopefully this will move ahead to the next stages soon and also hit exchanges......
Activity: 32
Love this project. I have imagined stuff from the paper many times. Iam all in
Activity: 29
Someone mentioned your project on Telegram. You have a bunch of people promoting you already. Hope this project will be successful
Activity: 50
Good luck with your project!!!!  Iam a part of your bounty program if have
Activity: 39
I have seen many ICOs with the concept of exchange .   DO you have some feature that different from another ICO? I want to know more abt this.
Activity: 51
I don't see any exact date at which this will hit exchanges, but if we can get enough community support I doubt it will be a problem
Pages:
Jump to: