Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀ [ANN][ICO] DAKUCE.COM 🚀 Cryptocurrency Exchange - Soar on Wings like Eagles - page 12. (Read 18062 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 20
Reviews of products on Dakuce  could be left only by buyers of the products or by other people too?

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Please tell me more about your network. How it would work?
Activity: 82
Will I be able to sell items in your store only with use of Dakuce or fiat money would be accepted too?
Activity: 113
 I think Dakuce would have to comply with some regulations first to make it accessible only for your state users. This could be resolved but don't count for it in alpha/beta version of the store
Activity: 86
Will you be agreggator of goods or marketplace for them?
Activity: 30
This is really good, hope I could sell my weed on Dakuce. It is legal in my state here in US! Hard to sell online, though
Activity: 32
Do you think your marketing is too few on social network? Just few follower onl FB and Twitter
Activity: 35
I'm going to promote you on social media. Any camp for this?
Activity: 80
I love the website & the white paper
Everything looks nice and makes sense to me
I want to invest in your journey
I hope this will create change for everyone
Activity: 39
I love the website & the white paper
Everything looks nice and makes sense to me
Activity: 40
 I want to invest in your journey
I hope this will create change for everyone
Activity: 121
Awesome project. Will follow your work and try to figure out the results! BTW I want to know the telegram of this.
Activity: 36
Awesome project. Will follow your work and try to figure out the results!
Activity: 60
 I'm looking forward to the ICO this evening but I hope that your servers are better than the ones of your competitors  .My question is when exactly does the programm start?
Activity: 69
I joined register now.  only invest money you can afford to lose....
Activity: 71
could you please point out what you are trying to do which no other project has tried to do so far? I can't see the value you are trying to add to the current crypto eco space. I might be wrong though
Activity: 19

I always pay attention to the progress of this project further. I will wait for further news from you. Good luck
Activity: 75
guys how can i joina bounty? can someone help me plz im new here!!
Activity: 76
he name itself explains a lot.
Will be looking forward to it.
All the best team?
Activity: 84
This project looks really great, and your website and dashboard definitely stands out. Great job!
I am really interested in your project, can you tell us more about marketing strategy? Do you have any plans and strategy
Pages:
Jump to: