Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀ [ANN][ICO] DAKUCE.COM 🚀 Cryptocurrency Exchange - Soar on Wings like Eagles - page 16. (Read 18062 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
 I'm going to promote you on social media. Any campaign? Hope your project will success
Activity: 85
Any idea when this moves to the next period. We are in prime movers and heading for brain gain. Thanks so much
Activity: 39
 I think we should all try our best to promote this project. We need something to stand up for our interests and we should stand up for them. Just my opinion
Activity: 54
Awesome project! very nice concept it really sounds good, I would like to participate and support this platform because it looks very promising and interesting project and also has a huge potential to succeed in the future
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
Deposit btc is working i checked,but withdraw not.
Activity: 38
This looks like a really interesting exchange . I really hope we can get more news and updates from the team. I sick of binance and bittrex
Activity: 59
 Your ICO comes in the time that the market in falling down  . But I see your professional work when you guys told that to repurchase tokens and burn them if the eth going down . I will take a look more closer to your project .
Activity: 98
 Do you think the hardcap is too much ? Iam happy if will be easy 7 or 9 times   but can you make the idea happen
Activity: 60
 Are you sure you are in the right Way?" Anyone else gets this question on the website?
Activity: 71
Merit: 20
 First of all congratulations for this brilliant idea, you see that you are working hard to achieve great things, I join you to support them and that together you can achieve everything that we propose, continue developing the project and achieve our dream
Activity: 59
Did you receive any private investments already? Like from Angels or Funds?
Activity: 78
Does your company have open offline offices?
Activity: 87
What is your key strength if compare with some enormous centralized exchange? I don’t see the strength of your project
Activity: 82
I’m sure project  Dakuce  this would get a lot of investors and achieved target.. I would be very happy if you can take the project..
Activity: 60
The project Dakuce this I see have a good enough to the prospect of the future, with the team I saw a professional and the concept of nice and tidy I’m sure this project will be successful, this project is unique and with the idea of the idea of a project interesting
Activity: 71
I am really looking forward for the new airdrop. Really hope that i can enter as a newbie. Keep it up!
Activity: 69
Dakuce is very powerful project with a powerful team.  it's seem promising project so i'm looking forward to this project for more updates.  really unique project. wish you good luck!
Activity: 75
my questions:
1.Whether to support eth and BTC to purchase at the same time during pre-distribution
2.When can I get dakuce  and trade on exchange
THX
Activity: 76
Hello dear administrator of this group of the project "Dakuce", Can you please tell if the project has a bounty program and if so, when should we expect it?
Activity: 84
is anything clear yet? I think it would be helpful for the community to know
Pages:
Jump to: