Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀ [ANN][ICO] DAKUCE.COM 🚀 Cryptocurrency Exchange - Soar on Wings like Eagles - page 18. (Read 18062 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
Do you plan to make investbox like yobit. I think it will attract more people.
Activity: 86
I worry about security problems from hackers. How could you prevent it?
Activity: 71
iam concern that if your project success and then how could you attract the co-founder of the coin to list in your exchange?
Activity: 79
I like an app for exchange like binance. You should make it but you should put indicators in APP( binace dont have it)
Activity: 83
Do you have any plan for a huge marketing startegies in the future . Cause you guys will need to create an huge HYPE to community .
Activity: 90
I think the biggest problems in some exchanges now is the volume trading . They use too much bot trading . Sometimes i don’t know wether that there is a real or fake volume.
Activity: 266
Good project that is worth to be developed hopefully in the future can run smoothly and success
Activity: 80
Do you plan to have the private sale and do we have to register KYC ?
Activity: 129
Tell me, how will I make a profit by becoming an investor in your project? Will there be any charges for the coin holders?
Activity: 88
One of the most concern of my opinion about any exchanges ICO is the security and support system . You need to prepare all the ddos attacked and hacked situation from the hackers.Also your support center must be fast . Cause if you support fast , it will create good effect for the investors.
Activity: 152
 i can’t wait to see your team profile . how long you will public your whole project on your website ?
Activity: 92
I see that decentralized exchanges is now an promissing aspect . cause centralized exchanges now has some enourmouse exchanges . You can see that KNC ( kyber network ) an ico come from VietNam and now after 8months ico . They now successully lauch their exchange . they even got listed on Bithumb . So keep go ahead .
Activity: 93
Where is the most of your team come from ?
Activity: 66
 DO  you aims to create meaningful trading solutions for the traders to utilize their trading skills for technically analyzing. do you have any solution for newbie trader ?

Activity: 80
 Almost exchanges don’t have many indicator that trader could use. If you can upgrade this problems , I think your project can success.

Activity: 91
Hi dev, I love your idea abt the ICO for exchange market. But is it decentralized exchange?
Activity: 63
 Looked at your paper and you say that you are building  a peer-to-peer application that allows anyone to buy and sell it in exchange to national currencies or alternative crypto currencies. So what is the key point of this platform different from other platform ?  thanks so much
Activity: 85
When do you run your ICO launching  ? Do we have to register KYC ? Thank you !

Activity: 70
The offer is great and unique! Don’t you plan to create a light version? Which would have just the most miserable entrance fee? I want to know more abt this
Activity: 96
your project looks great, a solution to simplify the process and address performance-based issues on the exchange today. but ICO projects with themes similar to yours there are many marketed. hopefully, in progress can be according to plan and able to compete with others
Pages:
Jump to: