Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀ [ANN][ICO] DAKUCE.COM 🚀 Cryptocurrency Exchange - Soar on Wings like Eagles - page 11. (Read 18062 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
 I saw so many noobs are very active and promoting this premine coin. There is nothing into this thread just some promises better show us who are into dev team and they have credibility to deliver this or not
Activity: 39
I've already seen some similar ICO, why are you different?
Activity: 87
Which data will be stored on blockchain?

brand new
Activity: 0
this project have lots of potentials. count my support thru sharing and posting on my social media accounts. i wish this project a big success in the near future. goodluck dev.
Activity: 77
Looking forward to the ICO, just signed up already to see whats inside.
Activity: 85
where's the block explorer dev..?
also source code ?
Activity: 38
Hello dev. You have signature programs, airdrop, twitter, facebook, ...
Activity: 98
hard to admit that i dont know much about this project ,its new for me, but im willing learn all about  dakuce project and on it rigth now. goodluck to this project and wishing all the best of your team. goodluck dev
Activity: 60
i see a good future of this project, goodluck and i wish this projec t a big success in the near future
Activity: 32
I would like additional information about this project. But I'm sure this project can have a high appeal to investors if the promotion is more upgraded and has the potential to succeed.
brand new
Activity: 0
Do you already have signatures? If not, I can make them for you
Activity: 77
This project looking promising because this is backed by very professional, this would
very successful ICO, good luck dev team
Activity: 36
 Hello , iam   still waiting for your reply about translation in Korean .. I will help you if you want
Activity: 41
Does it really that easy to make a deposit to your ico? How can  buy your token? Through MEW or direct to your Website?
Activity: 91
 If I correctly understand, your team has great experience in this field an also a couple of project which operate successfully. I’m wondering how you will use this experience when developing dakuce ? LET me know more.
Activity: 93
 Is it planned to unite DAKUCE and any other promising start-ups? Something related to exchange, for example
Activity: 89
What about plans for timing and scope of ICO?
Activity: 31
 Blockchain becomes more and more integrated into our lifestyle. Will the stores fully utilize crypto-currency?
Activity: 54
What is the main markets you plan to target and looking for your customer acquisition plans.
Activity: 59
Why should I invest in your token? Is there a benefit to its use apart from exchanges?
Pages:
Jump to: