Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀ [ANN][ICO] DAKUCE.COM 🚀 Cryptocurrency Exchange - Soar on Wings like Eagles - page 13. (Read 18062 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
do token holders receive percentage of the platform’s income?
Activity: 83
I wish you good luck with your DAKUCE
Interesting name
Activity: 31
See why there were so many people on the project of acrimony, may not see the real economic value of the project.
Activity: 104
The idea is good, but what have you put in place to convince more people in order to make them want to use it?
Activity: 42
Hello dev, What are your plans, upcoming updates ? What are the upcoming new exchanges ?
Activity: 40
What Exactly is different in this from many other projects out there
Activity: 39
Hi, can't sign to my account, email or password incorrect.  Sure that I am entering right info.
Activity: 45
Dakuce  allow you access the most user-friendly application, especially payment transaction via apps for smart phones. Easy to use and fast  nice
Activity: 42
I cant register.
I mean, i can register, but i dont receive a confirmation Email.
Anybody else?
Activity: 98
I always pay attention to the progress of this project further. I will wait for further news from you. Good luck
Activity: 31
it would be good for the project if the developers answered questions in this forum thread.
Activity: 65
 I am not really sure how they have so much followers and likes in fb and twitter. Actually, I know, but I m not really if this will be a big scam or not. How do you think guys? Does anyone get reply from them?
Activity: 75
Good job! This is a great and promising project. I'll hope it will have a big success. I'll help with my humble support to spread the word everywhere. Good luck with your project!
Activity: 63
 I really like your deep analyzing problems now happen and your project may change this situation for a better
Activity: 75
How real is this ico, hope this is not another like binance?
Activity: 76
will there be support in this forum thread or need to go somewhere else?
 interesting and i like your roadmap..im in let me know more about Dakuce
Activity: 70
Don't find any special in this project, a platform? a decentralized what and so forth?
This is an ICO I will be getting down on. Great work from these guys.
Activity: 82
awesome design, This is the best project I found, good luck with your project
Pages:
Jump to: