Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Envion» Most Profitable Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure - page 220. (Read 125581 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
How is my account is protected? Which security systems do you use? How can I be sure my tokens are safe?

At this link you see a live container running: https://app.envion.org/#/dashboard
I guess it's just a single container, maybe not even full load, but I do not know.

Owners of tokens are entitled to percentages on the gains resulting from the mining and to vote for important decisions.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
How is my account is protected? Which security systems do you use? How can I be sure my tokens are safe?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Will it be similar to Suncontract? Or have other sources of energy beyond solar? Can  use the mining service or just use energy?

Hello,
Envion has developed a system of Mobile Mining Units (MMUs) that can tap electricity directly at the source: at hydro, solar, wind and fossil power plants in every corner of the
planet

Oks, but can this system mining? Who owns the tokens will have which rights?
Will it be similar to Suncontract? Or have other sources of energy beyond solar? Can  use the mining service or just use energy?

Hello,
Envion has developed a system of Mobile Mining Units (MMUs) that can tap electricity directly at the source: at hydro, solar, wind and fossil power plants in every corner of the
planet
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Hi, sorry I'm new and I did not understand so well.
After the ICO, will it still be possible to buy tokens?
And what will fate for unsold tokens?

thank you
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Activity: 4
What do you do with the heat close to a pv field in summer? How do you assure containers from being broken and how do you isolate them to keep it cool inside during summer?

BR, Hagen.
Activity: 154
Merit: 24
Looks like a great idea. I have a small solar plant and thought about connecting a rig to it, but this project is many levels higher. I also like the fact it could reduce the carbon footprint of cryptomining - this is a very important aspect. So this is a first ICO i'll invest in (and I am also keen to help with Czech translation)
Activity: 352
Merit: 104
SquidCoin.cash
The idea for the project is simply beautiful. The use of special containers for mining will be very much in demand by large investors or corporations. Having such a mobile container, you can quickly deploy mining anywhere in the world.
Activity: 70
I have two question about profit sharing. What is the interval between payouts and will the payouts be in EVN Tokens?

The payout is weekly in ETH to start, but we hope to support additional currencies in the future.

The EVN tokens are your security in the mining operation. As long as you hold the tokens, you will get your payout in ETH.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Hi, guys, tell me where are you incorporated?

Is it so difficult to go on the site and click on imprint? Roll Eyes
Activity: 42
Hi, guys, tell me where are you incorporated?
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
This is a truly exciting project and I am very happy to start promoting it with a signature campaign. Since Berlin is one of my favorite cities I may even decide to pay them a visit to see with my eyes their already working unit.

So you are more a fan of the actor than of the painter Wink Otherwise you would have chosen the Da for your name Smiley Should that be brought up for discussion that someone wants to go to Berlin and present the project I might also be down to chip in some money for making the trip possible.
Activity: 340
This is a truly exciting project and I am very happy to start promoting it with a signature campaign. Since Berlin is one of my favorite cities I may even decide to pay them a visit to see with my eyes their already working unit.
Envion - Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
Good news for Envion ICO considering investors - the company is entering cooperation with Fraunhofer Institute for Solar Energy Systems ISE - the largest solar energy research institute in Europe - to explore how envion’s container-based Mobile Mining Units (MMU) can be integrated into the German electricity system and its complex regulations

Read more: https://medium.com/@envion/envion-and-fraunhofer-to-begin-research-co-operation-485069b999c4
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
Gun turrets  Grin

Yeah. Great.

I will had few ones around my garden's hut to protect my rigs Smiley

Do you know a good dealer of kind of stuff ?

We should start an ICO for mining rig gun turrets and drones!
Activity: 199
Could be the end of mining farms as we know them.

This vision should absolutely explode as people realize the potential of mobile mining.

Only a fool would not see the huge potential here.

There will be great potential in the field of mining,, with low-power electricity will preserve mining equipment

But it will still be in competition with even less power intensive consensus algorithms like proof of stake. Envion is still in a good place to develop into a great crypto but some comparisons are difficult to be assessed right now.
Activity: 72
Did some digging, finally a serious looking project.
Also the "Team" is in the real company entry @ http://www.netzwoche.ch/news/2017-10-23/firmengruendungen-woche-42  (STRG + F for Envion)
No Private Domain
Real Persons
A Good Idea
Real Connections (as far as i could dig)
For me this is way more interresting than hydrominer or any other ico ive found.
No guarantee for a sucess but way more legit than many others and a really good idea.
Guys we need to buy all tokens, i want to see 910.000 Containers operating in the next year.
Signed in for presale.
Im in, all in.
Activity: 13
I have two question about profit sharing. What is the interval between payouts and will the payouts be in EVN Tokens?
Jump to: