Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Envion» Most Profitable Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure - page 219. (Read 125581 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I have been monitoring their Telegram channel. They are quite responsive with answers there. Although there may be only one person a time answering the questions. It can take a bit for a reply. Our team will be keeping an eye on this ICO.
Activity: 2
Interesting Project, it tackles the main problem of the blockchain universe... good luck on your success, looks quite good until now.
Activity: 25
 ADMIN?HuhHuhHuhHuh

THE ATTENTION OF INVESTORS!!!!!!!

All my posts deleted on the telegram!!!!!

I did not answer any similar question here!!!!!

Remove with a telegram because he can't answer?HuhHuh?

INVESTORS THINK!!!!!!!!

I think it's a Scam!!!!!!!!!!!!! I go on Monday to the police of Switzerland
THE ATTENTION OF INVESTORS!!!!!!!!!

The administrator of this project does not answer my questions !!!!!

The draft stated the new technology of mining which is patented. I watched videos and saw this technology:

1. The only Sea container is painted and made many holes with the sewer fittings
 2. There are 2 fan in the middle
 3.In the inside I see a couple racks on them video cards in a small amount!!!!!

Dear project Envion - you want us to say here: what is your new technology?HuhHuhHuh

The container with holes?HuhHuh? It is easy funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In your container cheese)))))))))))).

Your video card in the container - will bring you very small profit!!!! About what you say - Divident 161%?Huh?
If the computing power in the container itself does not pay after 1 year!!!!!!!

Answer me to another question: What kind of processing power you have in your container only?Huh?

Conclusion: 1. You do not have mining or where!!!!!!!!!
2. You have no any technologies for mining
3. You organized a company less than a month ago
4. You have hidden the founders of the company
 5. You hired all of the employees a month ago!!!
6. You are cheating investors offering such income 161% with your container of cheese!!!
7. Your CEO is just a journalist, not an investor with 300 million)))
8. You started a company in Zug Switzerland a month ago - in order to make the project more attractive to investors .

INVESTORS CAREFULLY READ MY INFORMATION before investing!!!!!!
I work for the truth - and I hate it when people want to cheat investors with a BLOCKCHAIN world!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
Very interesting project, I thought for a long time why it is impossible to arrange farms somewhere in a field on solar batteries, is there a technology for using a wind turbine as an energy source?
    ADMIN - Envion?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

Why don't you answer any of my question???
You want to collect money from investors on nesushestvuyushiy technology of mining!!!
Your company has been opened less than a month ago!!!
You have not at all any experience in mining!!!!
your team hired a month ago!!!!!
You the site says: Patented Cooling More than 40× more efficient than traditional data centers: Using a patented cooling system, we reach an unprecedented power efficiency.

In Wite paper you says:  patent-pending !!! completely different!!

Answer me? All of my questions before the people to fool a head!!!!

If you do not respond within 2 days - I went to the police in Switzerland !!!
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
And now, please, tell me: How did patent your technology if your company is just only 1 month! But you told in your WP about research and develop your technology for a long time! You can not mine because your company was created only 1 month ago just only for raising money!

They wrote that the patent is PENDING. (read whitepaper)
Why you should open the Company 2 years before starting? its just a waste of money.
Activity: 154
Looks like a great project.
Which exchanges do you plan to join?

Mark (above) does raise a few concerns.
Could you please share a bit more info on the CEO?
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
I find this project particularly interesting, especially the form of mining and the use of renewable energy sources, it would be very good in the future if mining costs high.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
I think people have lot of questions in their mind but I think team should answer to the question asked by the community because here we need to get clarification before investing into ICO's.
TRUTH ABOUT EVION!!!
1. Your company was created October, 5, 2017! (Info from Zug, Switzerland register -  we can provide a paper).
2. Website was created in October, 2017!
3. In White Paper you told about  Envion technologies GmbH what will cooperate with you, but no any info about this company! Please, send me a link to this company!
4. Account in Linked In was opened 1 week ago!
5. Your CEO is journalist and  was hired in October, 2017 like all their team!

And now, please, tell me: How did patent your technology if your company is just only 1 month! But you told in your WP about research and develop your technology for a long time! You can not mine because your company was created only 1 month ago just only for raising money!

MEMBERS, PLEASE, BE CAREFUL!! READ ALL THIS INFO BEFORE INVESTING!

IF YOU DO NOT ANSWER TO ALL MY QUESTIONS, I WILL THINK THAT YOU ARE SCAM and will tell everybody! We will write to Police of Switzerland to know who they are because WP is different than REAL info, to Protect investors!
https://www.linkedin.com/company/18283079/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/matthias-woestmann-b87922119/

1. Are you SCAM?
2. Where are founders and co-founders? Where are no info about founders on website!
3. Where do you mine? NO INFO about your minig!!!
4. Website was open 1 month ago!!!
5. Where is technical characteristics for power ?
6. Where is info about mining power per container&
7. Where do you locate&
8. To color a container is it your real technology?

You do not answer in TELEGRAM!!! WHY??? If you do not answer to all my questions I need to think that you are SCAM and will tell everywhere and everybody that YOU ARE SCAM!!!

!!!!!! Matthias Woestmann was journalist , how did he financed 300M euros to solar company! He was hired in October, 2017!
In Linked In their 1 post of Company ENVION was 1 week ago. But they told that they worked hard for a long time! Do you believe?

Tell me please, why German company was opened in Zug, Switzerland and invest 150.000 Swiss franc? To make more beautiful project and involve more money from your, dear members!!!
Activity: 88
фayндepы eбaныe. ecли вы нe пepecтaнeтe кpyтить мнe cвoю гoвнo-peклaмy и мeшaть cмoтpeть мнe мнe видeopoлики, тo я вaм вcю peклaмнyю кaмпaнию cкликaю. мнe нe нyжны вaши тoкeны-xyeкeны, кoнтeйнepы, мaйнepы пpи пpoчaя пoeбeнь. зaeбaли
Activity: 1008
Merit: 127
Make a difference, make it better.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 2529
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
140 THs BTC 10 S9 Antminer and 8 GHs ETH 50 GPU Miner in 1 or 2 Container?
Your Hashingpower could be 2 or 3 Mining container, right?

It is at the moment not a big invest, it is a small PoC (proof of concept)
Activity: 84
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
From whitepaper I read that you will install containers near alternative sources of energy.
Have you already made contracts with some power station?

here i can see a reltime dashboard: https://app.envion.org/#/dashboard
how many containers are currently in operation?
And how are they powered electrically for now?

Thank you
Activity: 70
What do you do with the heat close to a pv field in summer? How do you assure containers from being broken and how do you isolate them to keep it cool inside during summer?

BR, Hagen.

We have designed a patent-pending cooling system that keeps the unit cool in all conditions with minimal power usage. 

Full technical specifications on the cooling system as well as physical and network security information are in the whitepaper: https://www.envion.org/en/whitepaper/

How is my account is protected? Which security systems do you use? How can I be sure my tokens are safe?

You will be responsible for maintaining the security of your own tokens.  An ERC20-compatible wallet is required for storing the EVN tokens.  You can choose a software or hardware wallet, it's up to you. 

Your rights to the dividends of the mining profits are embedded in the smart contract of the tokens with no expiration.  As long as you hold the tokens, your payment will be automatic.

The payout will be made in ETH into an account of your choosing.  Again, you are responsible for the security of your wallet.

Envion will have outside auditing by one of the Big Four auditing firms to monitor our operations and make sure your investments are handled in an appropriate and transparent manner.

If you are asking about physical security, we have described that in this comment: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24223118
Hi, sorry I'm new and I did not understand so well.
After the ICO, will it still be possible to buy tokens?
And what will fate for unsold tokens?

thank you

Tokens will be purchased directly from envion during the ICO.  There is a hard cap at 150m tokens.  Any unsold tokens will be destroyed.

Envion is fully compliant with SEC and Swiss financial authority regulations so that after the ICO tokens can be traded on regulated exchanges.

Here's an idea of what that might look like: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-27/overstock-unit-starting-an-exchange-for-digital-coin-trading

Hi, guys, tell me where are you incorporated?

We are a Swiss company with some operations in Berlin—that's also where our operational MMU is.
Jump to: