Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Envion» Most Profitable Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure - page 218. (Read 125581 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
TELL ME : WHAT IS STOPPING YOU - EVION AG TO SAY WHO ARE THE FOUNDERS?Huh?
WHY HIDE THAT PERSON?Huh
WHAT YOU INTENDED?Huh

This is the original statement of the company Evian AG  In it you will see everything:

[url]https://imgur.com/a/jDq61/url]

1. The founding of the company Matthias Woestmann, its nominee Directors. But not to see the founding of the company!!!

2. According to the rules of registration of companies in Switzerland with the company ending in AG not subject to public opening of founders!

The company Envion AG - created exactly such a company to hide its founders!!!!

INVESTORS GIVE YOU MONEY IS NOT CLEAR WHO!!!!!!

CERIDIAN SPECIALLY HIDDEN - TO STEAL MONEY!!!!! BE CAREFUL!!!!!!
Activity: 14
Mark - Give it a rest...

The truth about the company Envion AG  the facts:

1. What you write is what your Director the founder of the company - you are lying!!!

You wrote on your website: Entrepreneur, investor & media professional. Founder & CEO of energy-focused investment holding. Co-financed €300M solar company.

In fact:

Your Director Matthias Woestmann- the journalist you hired 1 month ago to work in  linkedin.com - is simply Executive Director in Envion AG, He's not invetor , he is not affiliated with solar energy!!!

[url]https://www.linkedin.com/in/matthias-woestmann-b87922119//url]

Why you hide the founders of the company?HuhHuh

You do not answer the question: who are the founders of the company?HuhHuh?

I will send all photos from your founders documents - to see all your lies!!!!!

I sent you a document - investors should see that you lie!!! In this document it is evident that the company was organized less than

a month ago - 5.10.2017 year. Your Director is only a nominal Director and founder of

hide!!!! And you lie - that he is the founder of the company -- not very nice!!!!!

2. You started the company less than a month ago - 5.10.2017 year. You hired the whole team a month ago!!!! What kind of work long technology your container you say?Huh

You're lying again!!!

2.You have not answered-where is your mining??? Where exactly is mining farm?

you can't tell because you don't have one! you cheat!!!

You only have one airbrushed onto the container, which you carry for the video and have a video with a smoke blue))))

3. Your website says: in 2015, So explain to me - how is that possible???

if you opened your super company has just 5.10.2017 year!!!! Once again you are all lying!!!!!!!

4. You are talking about a profit of 161% per year from your equipment - you are cheating investors!!!!

With your container in the holes - can not how to profit by 161%.(considering the fact that you still need to take the profit)

What you want to say that what you showed container holes in them with a few rows of video cards will be able to bring a profit?

Yes, it's all a hoax!!!!!!! And you know that's not true!!!! You have no any technology for mining.

5. You do not call the compute capacity of your container : how many PH/s  MH/s?HuhHuhHuh?

I will tell you - in order for investors have not seen this!

7. You have not performed any testing of the container - you don't have anything other than a container with holes from sewer pipes and a couple of fans!!!

Yet you don't answer me to my questions - you will be considered a fraud perpetrated in Switzerland !!!!

My result, You don't have:

1. Mining farm, there is only 1 container with holes. You do not have the technology, but what you showed is just ridiculous!!!!!

3. You hide especially of the founder, hired journalist Executive Director

4. You hired all the people a month ago - you do not have any commands in mining

5. You started a company in Zug Switzerland - to give the project importance in the eyes of investors!!!

6. You just want to collect money and all!!!!

I work for honesty! And will not allow me to delete the Telegram for the fact that you can't not answer one my question!!!

INVESTORS - BE CAREFUL . THIS COMPANY HAS NOTHING TO MINING!!!
STOP FOOLING PEOPLE WITH YOUR PROJECT !! FOR DEFRAUDING INVESTORS IN SWITZERLAND - MANY YEARS IN PRISON!!!!!
Activity: 2

91%  of  the  core  ICO  funds  will  be  used  for  mining  hardware,  the  construction  of  MMUs  
by  contractors  and  their  deployment  at  locations  with  low  energy  prices.  Investment  per  
MMU is estimated to be between $100,000 and 150,000 at present.

Result: 73 to 91 MMU

Hi,
Thanks for your response.

From page 10 of the WP:
For every $10m of capital raised during the core ICO, $9.1m will be invested in hardware, translating into 73 to 91 MMUs at present conditions

73 MMU's costs roughly 10M which is 1 unit, therefore, 150M /10M = 15 units, i.e 15 x 73 = 1095 MMU's.

My question is not how they got to their answer of 73 to 91, but rather timelines, and how they are planning to deploy the number of MMU's into production.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Hi,
I think this is a really interesting concept, and a great ICO.

What is the timeline for one MMU to be deployed?
You mention 73 to 91 MMU per 10M invested in your WP, if you get 150M invested from the ICO, it would mean at least 1095 MMU's.
How long would it take for these to be deployed and in production from the end of the ICO?

Do you have sufficient energy contracts to cover up to 1095 MMU’s?
If not, what is your current coverage, i.e how many would you be able to power at the end of the ICO, and what is the time line and plan to get the rest of them into production and to scale up?

Are there any limitations for the team with regards to when they are allowed to sell tokens?

You mention that you have partner firms through which you have secured a large quantity of GPU’s, can you show more regarding this?
Are there any guarantees that you will be able to source the necessary amount of GPU’s for up to 1095 MMU's?

What is the typical operating temperature of one MMU, and the equipment in it?
You mention that your MMU can handle over 40C outside temperature, what is the operating temperature inside the MMU, and the equipment there, when the outside temperature is over 40C?

How does the communication, and information, flow look like after the ICO is completed?
Will there be some page where one can follow the progress, and also see generated income etc?

Thanks in advance!

91%  of  the  core  ICO  funds  will  be  used  for  mining  hardware,  the  construction  of  MMUs  
by  contractors  and  their  deployment  at  locations  with  low  energy  prices.  Investment  per  
MMU is estimated to be between $100,000 and 150,000 at present.
Activity: 2
I had a good chat with the Envion guys on Telegram so I updated the questions I got answered there, a few questions are still outstanding as I have limited time for today, thanks a lot!

Hi,
I think this is a really interesting concept, and a great ICO.

What is the timeline for one MMU to be deployed?
You mention 73 to 91 MMU per 10M invested in your WP, if you get 150M invested from the ICO, it would mean at least 1095 MMU's.
How long would it take for these to be deployed and in production from the end of the ICO?

Do you have sufficient energy contracts to cover up to 1095 MMU’s?
If not, what is your current coverage, i.e how many would you be able to power at the end of the ICO, and what is the time line and plan to get the rest of them into production and to scale up?

You mention that you have partner firms through which you have secured a large quantity of GPU’s, can you show more regarding this?
Are there any guarantees that you will be able to source the necessary amount of GPU’s for up to 1095 MMU's?

• We would try to incorporate new data at the earliest. Our MMU's consume more than 100Kw of energy. The prototype MMU consumes approximately 61181 Watts. If our ICO reaches the hard cap, the least we would be able to raise is $105M . 91% of the ICO proceeds are used for the production of MMU's. An MMU costs approximately $150,000. So that translates to a minimum of ~700 MMU's if we reach our funding goal with 48 hours of the first round of our ICO. We can complete the roll-out in a matter of weeks. Production of each MMU should take only hours.
  • We have built up the supply chain long before announcing our projects. Components are in stock at our supply chain partners and we have priority access to them.
  • We have LOIs from energy industry customers. Our CEO has been negotiating for last few months. I’m very limited about what I can say about customers and new deals. However, just what has come in during the last 3 days will change ROI for better and mean transport will be waiting to pick up finished units. Large arrays at large providers.  Still handshakes, but looking very good.

Outstanding questions:

Are there any limitations for the team with regards to when they are allowed to sell tokens?

What is the typical operating temperature of one MMU, and the equipment in it?
You mention that your MMU can handle over 40C outside temperature, what is the operating temperature inside the MMU, and the equipment there, when the outside temperature is over 40C?

How does the communication, and information, flow look like after the ICO is completed?
Will there be some page where one can follow the progress, and also see generated income etc?

Thanks in advance!

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hehe that guy thought he got you by the balls. However, I would even find it useful if there are publicly verifiable statements about your partnerships. Just too much stuff going on in crypto so I do understand that some people are trying to be as careful as possible.

We understand skepticism and encourage people to be cautious.  We also hope they will be civil.

You can expect announcements about customers in the coming days.  We've had a huge response and some new offers that may improve the dividend outlook since going public.
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
Hehe that guy thought he got you by the balls. However, I would even find it useful if there are publicly verifiable statements about your partnerships. Just too much stuff going on in crypto so I do understand that some people are trying to be as careful as possible.
Activity: 240
THEY have the moment difficulty in the projected price in 5 years, so it must be false......
 The profitalibity of 1000 to 17000 is falsified, for retake confidence
 of the buyer before they check , they wash your eyes with conditioner, Bonus 35% of profit of ENVION, vote and veto on company.
If they are able to deliver what they promise, the project really looks like a game changer. But how would they secure the containers with the mining equipment. And would they limit their movements only in Europe?

Hi WhaleSlayer.  Envion will have a global roll-out with the majority of operations outside Europe where our energy industry customers offer green energy at cheaper prices.

Comments on physical security are here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24223118
First, let me say that the entire envion team rejects your abusive and racist comments.  They are inappropriate on this thread and anywhere.

Secondly, it appears you discovered the website of our CEO's investment firm is a Squarespace site.  I'm not sure what this illuminates for potential investors.  You can read more about this domain reg info here: https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003671428-Who-s-my-domain-provider-

Lastly, we welcome any scrutiny of our operations.  Please ask us the hard questions and involve any third-parties you wish.  We operate in full transparency with the law and with our investors.

This is pretty sure a scam - way too many red flags, but just in case a german friend will call the ISE on monday and ask for the envion partnership (LOL).

Btw. Look at quadrat-capital ROFL

Domain Name: QUADRAT-CAPITAL.COM
Domain ID: 2027575629_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.tucows.com
Registrar URL: http://tucowsdomains.com
Updated Date: 2017-04-30T05:10:02Z
Creation Date: 2016-05-11T20:09:17Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-05-11T20:09:17Z
Registrar: TUCOWS, INC.
Registrar IANA ID: 69
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4165350123
Reseller: Squarespace
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0143004397
Registrant Organization: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0143004397
Registrant Street: 96 Mowat Ave
Registrant City: Toronto
Registrant State/Province: ON
Registrant Postal Code: M6K 3M1
Registrant Country: CA
Registrant Phone: +1.4165385457
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0143004397
Admin Organization: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0143004397
Admin Street: 96 Mowat Ave
Admin City: Toronto
Admin State/Province: ON
Admin Postal Code: M6K 3M1
Admin Country: CA
Admin Phone: +1.4165385457
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: [email protected]
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0143004397
Tech Organization: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0143004397
Tech Street: 96 Mowat Ave
Tech City: Toronto
Tech State/Province: ON
Tech Postal Code: M6K 3M1
Tech Country: CA
Tech Phone: +1.4165385457
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: [email protected]
Name Server: DNS1.P03.NSONE.NET
Name Server: DNS2.P03.NSONE.NET
Name Server: DNS3.P03.NSONE.NET
Name Server: DNS4.P03.NSONE.NET
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2017-04-30T05:10:02Z <<<

"For more information on Whois status codes, please visit https://icann.org/epp"

Registration Service Provider:
    Squarespace, [email protected]
    +1.6465803456
    http://squarespace.com

This domain's privacy is protected by contactprivacy.com. To reach the domain contacts,
please go to http://www.contactprivacy.com and follow the instructions.

The Data in the Tucows Registrar WHOIS database is provided to you by Tucows
for information purposes only, and may be used to assist you in obtaining
information about or related to a domain name's registration record.

Tucows makes this information available "as is," and does not guarantee its
accuracy.

By submitting a WHOIS query, you agree that you will use this data only for
lawful purposes and that, under no circumstances will you use this data to:
a) allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission by e-mail,
telephone, or facsimile of mass, unsolicited, commercial advertising or
solicitations to entities other than the data recipient's own existing
customers; or (b) enable high volume, automated, electronic processes that
send queries or data to the systems of any Registry Operator or
ICANN-Accredited registrar, except as reasonably necessary to register
domain names or modify existing registrations.

The compilation, repackaging, dissemination or other use of this Data is
expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Tucows.

Tucows reserves the right to terminate your access to the Tucows WHOIS
database in its sole discretion, including without limitation, for excessive
querying of the WHOIS database or for failure to otherwise abide by this
policy.

Tucows reserves the right to modify these terms at any time.

By submitting this query, you agree to abide by these terms.

NOTE: THE WHOIS DATABASE IS A CONTACT DATABASE ONLY.  LACK OF A DOMAIN
RECORD DOES NOT SIGNIFY DOMAIN AVAILABILITY.

To the envion guys: I hope you prepared your butts, because i heard german jails are full of muslims who especially like the assholes of delicate germans like you.

Activity: 350
Judging from his team this project is neatly organized and invested by famous people. mining projects are many in the interest of many people. I think a project like this rarely happens its name is not successful. so I'm sure this project is worth following and will be successful later.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1000
https://imgur.com/a/jDq61    As you can see here financial director just a manager not the owner as envion team claim. In this document there are 2 nominal managers but they are hide.
Activity: 98
This project has a very large potential and will outperform the mining farms but since it's the first of it's kind, we must expect the worst problems that will arise while operating since we never saw them in the past and the dev and his team needs to be prepared for the worst and must have their contingency plans to address the problems that will arise.

Just quoting to give all the heroes who pump the scam negative trust rating later Smiley
Activity: 229
If they are able to deliver what they promise, the project really looks like a game changer. But how would they secure the containers with the mining equipment. And would they limit their movements only in Europe?
Activity: 98
This is pretty sure a scam - way too many red flags, but just in case a german friend will call the ISE on monday and ask for the envion partnership (LOL).

Btw. Look at quadrat-capital ROFL

Domain Name: QUADRAT-CAPITAL.COM
Domain ID: 2027575629_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.tucows.com
Registrar URL: http://tucowsdomains.com
Updated Date: 2017-04-30T05:10:02Z
Creation Date: 2016-05-11T20:09:17Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-05-11T20:09:17Z
Registrar: TUCOWS, INC.
Registrar IANA ID: 69
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4165350123
Reseller: Squarespace
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0143004397
Registrant Organization: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0143004397
Registrant Street: 96 Mowat Ave
Registrant City: Toronto
Registrant State/Province: ON
Registrant Postal Code: M6K 3M1
Registrant Country: CA
Registrant Phone: +1.4165385457
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0143004397
Admin Organization: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0143004397
Admin Street: 96 Mowat Ave
Admin City: Toronto
Admin State/Province: ON
Admin Postal Code: M6K 3M1
Admin Country: CA
Admin Phone: +1.4165385457
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: [email protected]
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0143004397
Tech Organization: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0143004397
Tech Street: 96 Mowat Ave
Tech City: Toronto
Tech State/Province: ON
Tech Postal Code: M6K 3M1
Tech Country: CA
Tech Phone: +1.4165385457
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: [email protected]
Name Server: DNS1.P03.NSONE.NET
Name Server: DNS2.P03.NSONE.NET
Name Server: DNS3.P03.NSONE.NET
Name Server: DNS4.P03.NSONE.NET
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2017-04-30T05:10:02Z <<<

"For more information on Whois status codes, please visit https://icann.org/epp"

Registration Service Provider:
    Squarespace, [email protected]
    +1.6465803456
    http://squarespace.com

This domain's privacy is protected by contactprivacy.com. To reach the domain contacts,
please go to http://www.contactprivacy.com and follow the instructions.

The Data in the Tucows Registrar WHOIS database is provided to you by Tucows
for information purposes only, and may be used to assist you in obtaining
information about or related to a domain name's registration record.

Tucows makes this information available "as is," and does not guarantee its
accuracy.

By submitting a WHOIS query, you agree that you will use this data only for
lawful purposes and that, under no circumstances will you use this data to:
a) allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission by e-mail,
telephone, or facsimile of mass, unsolicited, commercial advertising or
solicitations to entities other than the data recipient's own existing
customers; or (b) enable high volume, automated, electronic processes that
send queries or data to the systems of any Registry Operator or
ICANN-Accredited registrar, except as reasonably necessary to register
domain names or modify existing registrations.

The compilation, repackaging, dissemination or other use of this Data is
expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Tucows.

Tucows reserves the right to terminate your access to the Tucows WHOIS
database in its sole discretion, including without limitation, for excessive
querying of the WHOIS database or for failure to otherwise abide by this
policy.

Tucows reserves the right to modify these terms at any time.

By submitting this query, you agree to abide by these terms.

NOTE: THE WHOIS DATABASE IS A CONTACT DATABASE ONLY.  LACK OF A DOMAIN
RECORD DOES NOT SIGNIFY DOMAIN AVAILABILITY.

To the envion guys: I hope you prepared your butts, because i heard german jails are full of muslims who especially like the assholes of delicate germans like you.
What you told me?Huh?

You did not answer my one question!!!!

1. What you write is what your Director is the founder of the company - you are lying!!!
Your Director is the journalist you hired 1 month ago to work - is simply Executive Director in Envion AG and   Envion  you covered!!!!!
I will send all photos from your founders documents - to see all your lies!!!!!

2.You have not answered-where is your mining??? Where exactly is mining farm? you can't tell because you don't have one! you cheat!!!
You only have one airbrushed onto the container, which you carry for the video and have a video with a smoke blue))))

3. What you could do a patent if your company only 1 month?Huh - you're all lying!!!!

4. You are talking about a profit of 161% per year from your equipment - you are cheating investors!!!!
With your container in the holes - can not how to profit by 161%.(considering the fact that you still need to take the profit)
What you want to say that what you showed container holes in them with a few rows of video cards will be able to bring a profit?Huh
 Yes, it's all a hoax!!!!!!! And you know that's not true!!!! You have no any technology for mining.

5. You do not call the compute capacity of your container : how many PH/s  MH/s - I will tell you - in order for investors have not seen this!

6. The fact that you are with someone, the partnership is not mean that you can!!!

7. You have not performed any testing of the container - you don't have anything other than a container with holes from sewer pipes and a couple of fans!!!
Yet you don't answer me to my questions - you will be considered a fraud perpetrated in Switzerland !!!!

My result, You don't have:

1. Mining farm, there is only 1 container with 2 holes. You do not have the technology, but what you showed is just ridiculous!!!!!

3. You hide especially of the founder, hired journalist Executive Director

4. You hired all the people a month ago - you do not have any commands in mining

5. You started a company in Zug Switzerland - to give the project importance in the eyes of investors!!!

6. You just want to collect money and all!!!!

I work for honesty! And will not allow me to delete the Telegram for the fact that you can't not answer one my question!!!

INVESTORS - BE CAREFUL . THIS COMPANY HAS NOTHING TO MINING!!!
STOP FOOLING PEOPLE WITH YOUR PROJECT !! FOR DEFRAUDING INVESTORS IN SWITZERLAND - MANY YEARS IN PRISON!!!!!

I have been monitoring their Telegram channel. They are quite responsive with answers there. Although there may be only one person a time answering the questions. It can take a bit for a reply. Our team will be keeping an eye on this ICO.

Thanks CryptoGatherer.  The group has grown to over 2200 in 10 days!  We are bringing in more support to increase coverage of Telegram and all our channels.  We are really pleased with the massive response.
ADMIN?HuhHuhHuhHuh

THE ATTENTION OF INVESTORS!!!!!!!

All my posts deleted on the telegram!!!!!

I did not answer any similar question here!!!!!

Remove with a telegram because he can't answer?HuhHuh?

INVESTORS THINK!!!!!!!!

I think it's a Scam!!!!!!!!!!!!! I go on Monday to the police of Switzerland

Mark, I'm sorry you had to be removed because your conduct violated the channel's rules.  You were warned repeatedly and many people asked for you to be removed.

I answered your questions on Telegram and I will answer them AGAIN here.

1. Are you SCAM?
No.  But we encourage you to do your due diligence and find out for yourself.  That means you have to look at our website and whitepaper at the very least.

You can learn all about what Envion does on our website, but if you want to be sure we're not a scam, I suggest you take a look at our team. 

You can also see that we are in partnership with the Frauenhofer Institute, one of the premier science research institutes in Europe: http://www.nasdaq.com/press-release/envion-ag-envion-and-fraunhofer-to-start-research-cooperation-20171109-00299

2. Where are founders and co-founders? Where are no info about founders on website!
All the info on our team is on the Team page, visible from the top navigation: https://www.envion.org/en/team/

The entire Envion team have been working on public projects in the German business community for years—we are entrepreneurs with easily-accessible public profiles.

3. Where do you mine? NO INFO about your minig!!!
We have a Mobile Mining Unit in operation not far from our Berlin offices.  We will have a second unit coming online in the next two weeks. Info about it and a view of the operating dashboard is available here: https://www.envion.org/en/mobile-mining-unit/

4. Website was open 1 month ago!!!
It's normal for a company to work in stealth until they are ready with their product.  We are no different. Learn about stealth mode here: https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/229461

Furthermore, we couldn't possibly have developed our IP, written our whitepaper, gotten lawyers, secured deals, etc. in in one month. 

Now that we are public, we will also be announcing our external auditor from one of the Big Four auditing firms who will oversee our ICO and business operations for full transparency and accountability.

5. Where is technical characteristics for power ?
I don't know what this means and you refused to clarify in our discussion on Telegram.

6. Where is info about mining power per container&
There is considerable information on the technical specifications of our mining units in our 60-page whitepaper: https://www.envion.org/en/whitepaper/

In addition to that information, we are coming out with supplementary data that shows more detail on our projections and different operating scenarios. That is a need that arose from user requests here and on Telegram and we are responding to it.

7. Where do you locate&
We are a Swiss company with operations in Berlin, which is where our mining unit is.  This information is on our website and has been confirmed by DigiCert to get our SSL license: https://www.envion.org/en/imprint/

8. To color a container is it your real technology?
As for what our innovation is, there are many: from using Industry 4.0 controls, to the mining software that dynamically chooses coin, algo, etc. from real-time market data, to the patent-pending cooling system.

If it were just throwing some ASICs in a box we wouldn't have one of the world's premier research institutions working with us, the Frauenhofer Institute (they invented MP3s too!).

MORE OF YOUR 'QUESTIONS':

1. Your company was created October, 5, 2017! (Info from Zug, Switzerland register -  we can provide a paper).
Again, we were working in stealth mode.  A lot of companies incorporate new entities in their ICO jurisdiction when they decide they will use an ICO to fund their project.

2. Website was created in October, 2017!
We hope you are not using our website to determine if we are legit—please do more research.  Yes, it went public when envion went public with our company and project.

3. In White Paper you told about  Envion technologies GmbH what will cooperate with you, but no any info about this company! Please, send me a link to this company!
Here is the text from the whitepaper: "After the ICO, we will found a 100% subsidiary for R&D and the management of container production: envion technologies GmbH, located in the German blockchain capital of Berlin."

I'm not sure how we can make the word AFTER more clear or to better describe the purpose of creating that subsidiary.

4. Account in Linked In was opened 1 week ago!
Stealth mode, dude. Not sure what else to say.

5. Your CEO is journalist and  was hired in October, 2017 like all their team!
Our CEO has spent two decades in the energy industry after his career as a journalist, leading an energy investment fund in Berlin and advising many energy startups: http://www.quadrat-capital.com/management/

Mark, please stop the harassment.  I've answered your questions many times over now.  I welcome hard questions and don't even mind a bit of conflict, but you are scaring away other people from asking their important questions.  I hope this suffices.
Jump to: