Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Envion» Most Profitable Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure - page 221. (Read 125581 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 101
FXPay.io
Could be the end of mining farms as we know them.

This vision should absolutely explode as people realize the potential of mobile mining.

Only a fool would not see the huge potential here.

There will be great potential in the field of mining,, with low-power electricity will preserve mining equipment
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
The project is quite nice. If the founder's investment is also serious, the project will really walk away. It seems like he has experience before. In the absence of hardcap, it will be made quite functional, as it will spread as much as the investment.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
How do you protect content from thieves ?

You have hundred of gpus in a container, about 400$ each.
Very easy to take all of them away with a small car.

Lots of people are asking about security.  It's a very good question and one we take very seriously (thought it almost makes us wonder what's on your mind Wink ).

There are many layers to the security stack:

The first barrier is that our mobile mining units will be deployed in the close proximity to power plants (e.g. PV) that offer already a high degree of security. The available security at a location is one of the criteria that is taken into account when choosing a location

The second barrier is that for the first sites, we will deploy a large enough number of mobile mining units that allows to have a small dedicated staff on location that will provide security and execute service/maintenance tasks. This might for example then include an external security company that provides this service for let's say 50 units.

The third barrier are standard physical barriers like barbed wire and our automated doorman system that includes heavy locks that are operated by our servers. This level includes motion sensors, etc. that all report directly to our cloud application. The software part is actually already running in our first generation!

Last but not least, our mobile mining units are insured against theft, damage and natural disasters like floods. So even if something happens, they are insured.

There's a lot of detail on our physical as well as network security in the whitepaper.  Please check it out: https://www.envion.org/en/whitepaper/
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Very interesting project indeed. But I'm still trying to get my head around the rough 161% ROI/year.

Could someone point it out where the whitepaper explains monthly expenses vs estimated hash power?
Activity: 70
@Hausi

We love your enthusiasm.  Make you sign up for the presale on the website: www.envion.org/en/ico

@Moebius327

All the details are in the WP, but you can use the ROI calculator on the website to quickly see how your investment will perform: www.envion.org/en/ico

@GreatFelix

The units can operate with multiple hardware configs.  The algo, coin, etc are dynamically chosen in real-time based on config and current market conditions.

@princi11

No minimum.  The token will be purchased directly from envion during the ICO which lasts from Dec 1st - Dec 31st.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
You can invest whatever you want.

Thank you, sir!  I'll gonna do excatly that when the ICO starts at the beginning of December.  Grin

Looking hopefully forward!
Activity: 364
You can invest whatever you want.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
Wow - this sounds more than interesting!

Do you guys optimize the V-BIOS from the Radeon graphics cards to get a lower TDP / sharper timings? I run a little mining rig myself and would love to put some of my hard mined Ether in this project.

Is there a minimal sum of Ether needed to join at the first sell day or can I just drop like 0.3 - 1 Ether into the project and wait?

Hopefully I gonna get my Jr. Membership in the next one or two weeks to join the signature campaign!

Best wishes from Berlin -
Felix
Activity: 1
What is the minimum investment?
How long will this token be launched on a exchange?
Which exchange will be launched?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
ICO round starting very soon! but the pricing quitely promising...WHAT about the profit AND ROI?
Activity: 72
shut up and take my money!!!!!!!
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Gun turrets  Grin

Yeah. Great.

I will had few ones around my garden's hut to protect my rigs Smiley

Do you know a good dealer of kind of stuff ?
Activity: 55
I like this project ico. Smiley
Activity: 57
Activity: 206
How do you protect content from thieves ?

You have hundred of gpus in a container, about 400$ each.
Very easy to take all of them away with a small car.
Activity: 334
I liked the design of the project very well. Mobile farms will be in demand, especially in the conditions of mining in Russia, in conjunction with excess ideal electricity. I will follow the project.
Activity: 57
Looks awesome i am in
Activity: 84
is the quantity of tokens limited?
How is it possible to offer a specific profitability?  Huh

Do you know what mathematics is...?