Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Envion» Most Profitable Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure - page 222. (Read 125581 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
How is it possible to offer a specific profitability?  Huh
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
a similar project called Hydrominer is also running a crowdsale, how would you differentiate with them? Regards

This one is using solar panels and the other is hydro power in the Alps Tongue

Seems to me hydro benefits from 24 hour power a day and solar panels maybe 12 hours.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
How will you comment on the ever increasing difficulty involved with mining almost all the major crypto currencies, secondly, a similar project called Hydrominer is also running a crowdsale, how would you differentiate with them? Regards
Activity: 364
Merit: 101

How are the containers protected?  What’s to stop some jerk from sabotaging?  What are the security precautions?

The same as people have for their solar panel fields...
Activity: 406
Merit: 170
So this is an ICO built to give you funds to buy and build mobile mining rigs for yourselves?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Stars can't shine without darkness.
This project look very interesting, I will investigate more but really like this.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

How are the containers protected?  What’s to stop some jerk from sabotaging?  What are the security precautions?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Looks like an interesting project
However there's not a clear statement in their whitepaper refarding what will be the approx revenue for investors?
Could you please make that clear?

1) How much of the annual mining profit will be released to token holders?
2) How and when that will be done?  Weekly? Monthly ?
3) Is there an estimation of mining profit ?

There is additional info on the website concerning ROI including an ROI calculator.

https://www.envion.org/en/ico/

1) The profits are split 75% for payout and 25% for reinvestment into building out additional units
2) Payouts are weekly.  They will be done in ETH to start and we will support other currencies in the future.
3) Profit will depend on energy rates and unit configs. You can see a snapshot of the unit we have in operation on the website here: https://www.envion.org/en/mobile-mining-unit/

Activity: 70
Is there any bounty available?

Please see the details of the bounty program here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/envion-highest-roi-crypto-infrastructure-2m-bounty-available-2349366

We will be publishing the details of the affiliate program in the coming days.  Stay tuned to the #ENVION_Announcements Telegram channel for details.
Activity: 35
Hi,

how it's possible that you can pay dividends to token holders and you not fall under U.S. Securities and exchange commission (SEC)?
Activity: 353
Merit: 13
coinBusiness / Gapur Ozdoev
And they did not talk about two more problems.
1. The air will always go the easiest way. It means, if you have no wind outside the Container, the hot air will go inside the Container again. The air will just circle between inside and outside and will become more and more hot.
2. I dont see any filter, to make the air clean before going to the miners. After 2-3 month the miners will be so dirty, that you can put them to trash, because all heatpipes will be full of dust...

Hi Skylink.

You've got some great questions.  Most of them can be answered by reading the whitepaper here: https://www.envion.org/en/download/envion_whitepaper.pdf

The whitepaper contains detailed information about the design of the cooling system and results from our tests on thermal efficiency.  I think you'll see that German engineers are not satisfied designing something that only works if there is wind outside the container—the unit we have up and running is cooling just fine inside a factory.

Our MMUs connect to power using low-voltage connections found at most power plants.  The units are profitable despite micro fluctuations in costs like night-time grid costs from PV installations.  Our operational unit in the factory is providing winter heat and offsetting the price of grid energy.  There are also myriad other types of installations where there are no such fluctuations like when the units use overcapacity from new plants that are not yet on grid or the grid has not yet capable of using the full capacity. The point is that envion units are flexible enough to be profitable in any such situation and can be moved to a new place when conditions change.

If you want to geek out on the calculations, then the whitepaper is going to be a lot of fun.  

If you are still convinced envion is fake after reading the whitepaper, I suggest you come pay us a visit.  We invite all of our potential investors to come visit us in Berlin and see the working unit.  

It seems that Skylink has its technical document based on its mining experience.  And this guy is writing fair things.
Activity: 10
I think it`s very interesting project. wish you a good luck!
Activity: 118
Is there any bounty available?
Activity: 546
Merit: 104
I have some questions.
If you use PV, what happens night time? You use high price electricity from the grid?
The PV is mostly far away from living people. What, if someone pick up the data Center at night time and drive away? Its easy to make 300k usd Cash with one Container...
The brainstorming for the name "envion" tooks how long?
Its just a Mix of the electricity supplier "envia" and "eon".
Guys, be careful, that looks like a scam!
Very similar to the scam.
In addition in Europe, solar energy has subsidies from the state. What happens if the subsidies are canceled?
Activity: 9
Merit: 3
Very unique and innovative idea in the crypto mining space.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Obviously, I can say that the project has created expectations. I like the presentation very much. It was quite ambitious, simple and professional. The team is really getting serious about the project. The crowds are also a source of confidence. But frankly I am a little afraid. Because if we say which project is "there is a future for it," it all exploded. So I will wait for ICO to talk about the future.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
In future mining will be shifted towards big mining forms where people will get profit on their investment without installing equipment at their own. When first ever this kind of mining form built in Russia as there are most likely these thing happening, start paying it will boost. There is still lot of time to catch up with their approach and question.
Activity: 5
Hi. A have a few questions.

In WP is't clear
Vents flow is made directly on GPU's or there are heat tubes ? Dust is not a problem?

Investors will have access to the UMC status / current parameters monitoring?

Do you have already any agreements with producers of mining hardware and energy plants to place MMU or only thechical solution? Where are all the profit calculation came from? Efficiency, ROI?

What mining hardware did you count? How did you get 228% profitability. It's huge!

How long will it take to produce, deliver and assemble that many MMU's ?

Thanx.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
Looks like an interesting project
However there's not a clear statement in their whitepaper refarding what will be the approx revenue for investors?
Could you please make that clear?

1) How much of the annual mining profit will be released to token holders?
2) How and when that will be done?  Weekly? Monthly ?
3) Is there an estimation of mining profit ?

Still, I don't find which coins they are going to mine because previously there is some project launched with the names Easy Mine, Start Mining.
Mining concept-based projects are good but how far can we get paid through dividends is still dilemma because Start mining people are not responding to the people.
Jump to: