Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO FINISHED]🔥 Stoxum - rises in value every 10 minutes! + HDEX - page 19. (Read 4659 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Will there be a bounty campaign for spreading the word on social media channels like twitter, facebook, reddit?
copper member
Activity: 112
Hi. Can I use mobile crypto wallet for transaction? I have Coinomi Wallet and don't know is it suit to pay for STM tokens. Or no difference what kind of wallet, the main thing to use the right link (stoxum wallet address)?
I ask because I'm still not sure if Coinomi support the Ripple
You will find the address to which you need to transfer money in order to buy STM tokens in your account when you sign up. It's not necessary to pay for Ripple. You can choose other currencies there (bitcoin, etherium, litecoin and etc.)
Activity: 95
You wrote that to protect the personal data, user could use two-factor identification. how do I configure it on the Stoxum site?
Activity: 196
I will be grateful if someone ask me how to participate in bounty? Maybe it sounds stupid but should I purchase stm tokens first or I can join the bounty, repost Stoxum article and get free tokens for it?
Activity: 154
Hi. Can I use mobile crypto wallet for transaction? I have Coinomi Wallet and don't know is it suit to pay for STM tokens. Or no difference what kind of wallet, the main thing to use the right link (stoxum wallet address)?
I ask because I'm still not sure if Coinomi support the Ripple
copper member
Activity: 98
Stoxum community manager
A very nice project, I hope the project will be managed very well by all the team members. I want to ask what percentage of the exchange fees do token holders get?
Hello. it depends on the final emission and the amount you have.

Simple example: emission is 10,000,000 and you have 100,000 STM. You will get 1% of Stoxum income every 10 minutes

If Stoxum profit = 1,000,000 USD per month, then you will get 2,3$ every 10 mins
copper member
Activity: 98
Stoxum community manager
I'm glad to see some new concepts and functions in the exchange sphere, and I thinkStoxum is friendly to users, not simply buying and selling. any bounty for this project?

Hello. sure, you can find bounty here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3489681.120
Activity: 93
A very nice project, I hope the project will be managed very well by all the team members. I want to ask what percentage of the exchange fees do token holders get?
Activity: 204
I'm glad to see some new concepts and functions in the exchange sphere, and I thinkStoxum is friendly to users, not simply buying and selling. any bounty for this project?
Activity: 274
I have met projects that also offer 100% of dividends. For example NEXT.exchange.  Do you have a strategy to deal with competitors?
The exchange is a very competitive environment.  But the concept of Stoxum exchange offers the great opportunities and benefits for investors so it will lead us to success.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Hello. Tell me plz how often are dividends paid out?
Every 10 minutes participants will receive dividends
Wow, so fast. How can it be?
Because of trading bot which is used on the Stoxum platform the operation of calculation and transfer of dividends pass automatically
Activity: 294
I have met projects that also offer 100% of dividends. For example NEXT.exchange.  Do you have a strategy to deal with competitors?
copper member
Activity: 97
Wow, so fast. How can it be?
Activity: 238
Interesting. So your exchange is already in development and will be open for public on August 20, 2018 or maybe user can see it earlier?
First demonstration will be closed and the investors from white list will be able to check it. The public release will take place on August 20.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
copper member
Activity: 97
Activity: 238
Hello Stoxum team. You project bomb! Assumes a big profit! A great opportunity for investors! I would like to know when you say about 100% profit does it include a costs for transactions or expenses should be considered separately?
Haha, of course, without commission. The transfer fee constitutes an additional income for all exchanges. But you need not worry about it. Stoxum has fixed fee 0.00001 STM.
Activity: 63
New project with full features that are interesting to follow her development. I supported this project in order to be successful.
Activity: 94
Interesting. So your exchange is already in development and will be open for public on August 20, 2018 or maybe user can see it earlier?
Activity: 83
Hello Stoxum team. You project bomb! Assumes a big profit! A great opportunity for investors! I would like to know when you say about 100% profit does it include a costs for transactions or expenses should be considered separately?
Pages:
Jump to: