Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO FINISHED]🔥 Stoxum - rises in value every 10 minutes! + HDEX - page 18. (Read 4659 times)

Activity: 274
Merit: 0
Hi. Will a white label solutions be available for mobile?
Hello. That would be logical because a mobile version will be not complete without access to white label solutions.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Guys what do you think, is better to invest big ammount in one project that you like or support different icos making small contributions?
I think it all depends on the project and what it offers. For example if you invest about 1 BTC and more in the Stoxum, you can get great discount (20-50%). And if you have many tokens you will be able to use white label. This project allows to increase youe benefits in many times.
I like this project very much! Priority is given to large volume deals and special offers to potential customers. The project gives investors the opportunity to increase their income with the same amount of transaction capital. This will be a very competitive project and attract a large community of participants. The project will grow rapidly!
Activity: 210
The project has a unique and effective way to attract the community. I like so much! Besides, the exchange fee will also contribute to the project's strong development. Is low exchange fees one of the factors your team considers to compete with other projects?
I remember how developers wrote that exchange fees for transaction bettween users are usual and low (0.00001 STM) as well as on other exchanges. But also if user uses the coupon then itransaction will be free of fees.
This project has many advantages.
Activity: 151
Hi. Will a white label solutions be available for mobile?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
The project has a unique and effective way to attract the community. I like so much! Besides, the exchange fee will also contribute to the project's strong development. Is low exchange fees one of the factors your team considers to compete with other projects?
Merit: 1
Hi there. Tell me guys, when do you plan to announce the appearance of a mobile wallet?
No sooner than present the platform itself in August.
Activity: 274
Do you use a master node? Who can support its work?
All users can run and maintain a master node to increase decentralize the work of the stoxum project.
Activity: 266
Hi there. Tell me guys, when do you plan to announce the appearance of a mobile wallet?
Activity: 252
Do you use a master node? Who can support its work?
Can the trading boot be used at no cost? And if it does not reach the soft cap, will it still develop the exchange?
I read that the trading bots will be free for white label solutions. Stoxum have already collected the third part of soft cap. I think they can fun needed sum before ICO ends.
Activity: 83
You wrote that to protect the personal data, user could use two-factor identification. how do I configure it on the Stoxum site?
Agree with you. The registration process is too simple. Of course, it makes the purchasing of token faster but I also can not find how to change the password or to add additional protection.
Do you plan to create only a desktop version or a full ecosystem including mobile applications with your exchange and wallet?
Stoxum wesbite has the examples how platform looks like. And they will develope app for android and ios too.
Activity: 294
Do you plan to create only a desktop version or a full ecosystem including mobile applications with your exchange and wallet?
Will there be a bounty campaign for spreading the word on social media channels like twitter, facebook, reddit?
Correctly. The full list of the social networks which are available for the Stoxum bounty see here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-stoxum-rises-in-value-every-10-minutes-750k-stm-150k-3489681
Thanks. And how much tokens were allocated for it?
750,000 STM tokens will be divided between participants of bounty.
The amount is not small. What will you do with tokens that will not be expended during the bounty campaign? Do you plan to distribute from free or destroy it?
Info from bounty page: “participants receive so-called stakes (points), not tokens. Upon completion, the pools will be split proportionally according to the scores scored” So, all tokens will distributed between members and not destroy.
Activity: 63
Will there be a bounty campaign for spreading the word on social media channels like twitter, facebook, reddit?
Correctly. The full list of the social networks which are available for the Stoxum bounty see here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-stoxum-rises-in-value-every-10-minutes-750k-stm-150k-3489681
The amount is not small. What will you do with tokens that will not be expended during the bounty campaign? Do you plan to distribute from free or destroy it?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Can the trading boot be used at no cost? And if it does not reach the soft cap, will it still develop the exchange?
Activity: 63
I will be grateful if someone ask me how to participate in bounty? Maybe it sounds stupid but should I purchase stm tokens first or I can join the bounty, repost Stoxum article and get free tokens for it?
Hello. Interesting question. I suggest you can be bounty participant even if you are not still buy tokens. It's almost like an airdrop that you can get free tokens, but here you will get STM if you are making promotion for ICO. correct me if I'm wrong
Pages:
Jump to: