Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO FINISHED]🔥 Stoxum - rises in value every 10 minutes! + HDEX - page 20. (Read 4659 times)

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Stoxum community manager
if the customized versions of the platform will have the source code that is similar to your main platform, will the code validation be done so that the correction does not lead to hacking of the main system

core master-node will be unavailable for security reasons. If code is open-sourced it doesnt mean it is hackable. Also, we got a bug-bounty campaign
copper member
Stoxum community manager
I saw the bounty thread of your project but I can’t find the link to the whitepaper. Can you give me the link of the white paper? I need to read through the white paper to understand the project clearly. Thank you!
Hi, you can find it on the website or @main post. But here is the link - https://stoxum.org/whitepaper/stoxum-en.pdf
Activity: 21
if the customized versions of the platform will have the source code that is similar to your main platform, will the code validation be done so that the correction does not lead to hacking of the main system
It’s interesting to see the progress of this project, very clear and systematic.
Activity: 23
is there any bounty campaign to join
copper member
Stoxum community manager
Is it true that you give tokens even if user join telegram group? It is too simple. And at the same time you don't want make airdrop

yes, its really simple, but its a good way to grow a big audience, which could help with to promote the project and help with voting to add a token to other exchanges
Activity: 274
Is it true that you give tokens even if user join telegram group? It is too simple. And at the same time you don't want make airdrop
Ha, not all bounty campaigns have difficult conditions for participation. if you do not like telegrams, join others https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-stoxum-rises-in-value-every-10-minutes-750k-stm-150k-3489681
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
copper member
Stoxum community manager
I think this project is quite complete, the features and concepts that are offered so well, Speed, convenience, and security guarantee our transactions. I personally strongly support this project.

Thx for great feedback
copper member
Stoxum community manager
Interesting, why you named your affiliate program "two-leveled"? Will partner get another bonus in addition to that tyeu will receive a percentage of the invited customers who will buy tokens?

Yes, but two-level affiliate program will work for main Stoxum project, which is crypto exchange and not for ICO period.

For ICO there is only one level aff program
Activity: 210
I think this project is quite complete, the features and concepts that are offered so well, Speed, convenience, and security guarantee our transactions. I personally strongly support this project.
Activity: 238
Interesting, why you named your affiliate program "two-leveled"? Will partner get another bonus in addition to that tyeu will receive a percentage of the invited customers who will buy tokens?
Activity: 108
I see in description that STOXUM will use master nodes. What characteristics of the system should be for this?
copper member
Stoxum community manager
It's hard to imagine that users will make a big profit from the exchange. Somehow you can calculate how many to buy tokens to get a 5% -10% profit?

Depends on final emission, which we cant predict. Anyway, most of projects offer 10-20% dividends of shares, not 100%.
copper member
Stoxum community manager
If the investor will receive income in each added coin, then the percentage of payment will come in tokens or exactly coins?

Dividends are distributed in the form of STOXUM tokens to wallets in near real time (once every 10 minutes). Before sending dividends, the system aggregates revenues in different currencies and purchases the tokens sold on the platform to be sent as dividends. This mechanism promotes the growth of the token itself, and also lets you keep tokens in your personal wallet, and there not attach yourself to a single exchange.
Activity: 112
It's hard to imagine that users will make a big profit from the exchange. Somehow you can calculate how many to buy tokens to get a 5% -10% profit?
Activity: 238
If the investor will receive income in each added coin, then the percentage of payment will come in tokens or exactly coins?
Probably in tokens. because you do not have such a quantity of wallets to transfer your money accumulated in the Stoxum system to your external wallet
The users will acquire a personal purse for each cryptocurrency when they registered.
Activity: 252
Your white label will run online or will user need to install the database on the computer?
Activity: 210
Probably in tokens. because you do not have such a quantity of wallets to transfer your money accumulated in the Stoxum system to your external wallet
Pages:
Jump to: