Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO FINISHED]🔥 Stoxum - rises in value every 10 minutes! + HDEX - page 22. (Read 4659 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
do you have discounts for generous buyers? 
Activity: 196
Hey, why my Stoxum account has blurred window again? The pre sale have already started
Maybe you need to clean your cache. Or try to exit the site and log in again
It helps, thank you
Activity: 210
Hey, why my Stoxum account has blurred window again? The pre sale have already started
Maybe you need to clean your cache. Or try to exit the site and log in again
Activity: 266
Yeah, the sale starts! It's cool! Did I understand right that the link that I see on the Bounty campaign page when log on the site can be used as referral?
copper member
Activity: 112
Do you have a prototype of  your wallet? Where can I find it?
Wallets are still in testing stage but you can download it from Github: https://github.com/Stoxum/stoxumd
Activity: 248
Hello guys. If I want to convert BTC to STM tokens how many tokens I’ll get for 1 BTC?
62500 STM
How did you get this sum?If price of STM is fixed and there is 1 STOXUM = 0.00002 BTC?
100000000:2000=50000+25%
Oh, I did not think that you counted 25% too. Thanks
Activity: 6
Hello guys. If I want to convert BTC to STM tokens how many tokens I’ll get for 1 BTC?
62500 STM
How did you get this sum?If price of STM is fixed and there is 1 STOXUM = 0.00002 BTC?
100000000:2000=50000+25%
62500 STM
Activity: 196
Activity: 95
Do you have a prototype of  your wallet? Where can I find it?
Activity: 6
62500 STM
Hm, If 1 STM is 0.00002 BTC then 1 BTC = 50000STM???Or not? I think I’m wrong…
more likely that it is 5000 STM, because 1 ETH is about 4000 STM
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Hm, If 1 STM is 0.00002 BTC then 1 BTC = 50000STM???Or not? I think I’m wrong…
Hello. Will there be a discount to use white label for those investors who will purchase your tokens now?
There are no preferences for users. All investors can create own exchange thanks to Stoxum platform. But they need to have a certain number of tokens in the wallet.
the benefit of having bought tokens now is a 25% discount. Which means that you will be able to purchase more tokens, and therefore, faster access to white label solutions.
Activity: 274
Hello. Will there be a discount to use white label for those investors who will purchase your tokens now?
There are no preferences for users. All investors can create own exchange thanks to Stoxum platform. But they need to have a certain number of tokens in the wallet.
Activity: 93
Activity: 238
How long will it take to realize your project so that it will work at full capacity?
If we take into account that the development process of the platform goes in parallel with the sales of the tokens, I think the team is realizing everything on time. The road map shows the launch of the final version in September.
It is nice that your team provides such cool project. Will enjoy to become the participant and support ICO. Is it possible to buy tokens for ETH?
Yes, Stoxum offers to use five currencies: BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, XRP. You can choose one of them for investment.
Oh, great! And should my wallet support erc20?
STM tokens are created by Ripple technology and your wallet can work without this protocol.
Hello Team! Finally You started pre sale! Are you going to make an airdrop?
I remember, the admin said that the airdrop is not part of their marketing plan.
Pages:
Jump to: