Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO FINISHED]🔥 Stoxum - rises in value every 10 minutes! + HDEX - page 21. (Read 4659 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0
If the investor will receive income in each added coin, then the percentage of payment will come in tokens or exactly coins?
Activity: 238
Is Stoxum token utility or share? Which opportunities does the buyer have?

You could call it share or equity token. it allows you to receive dividends
So, it means that token older will get special privileges. Can you tell me more about it?
Yes, Stoxum holders have the several advantages:
- the right to vote for the addition of new tokens
- they can increase their income with multi-level partner plan
- earn trading commission
- use white label solution to create own exchange
copper member
Activity: 97

So, it means that token older will get special privileges. Can you tell me more about it?
copper member
Activity: 98
Stoxum community manager

The Stoxum token owners will become the co-owner of Stoxum and will have a share in the exchange’s profit revenue.
Activity: 94
copper member
Stoxum community manager
I think coin may turn table in crypto market, I found lots of information regarding their business ideas, team + how they allocate token via different media everything they have shown on https://www.icoguide.com/en/ico/stoxum
hah, kinda high rate, u guess you are a part of this project  Cheesy
Activity: 168
I think coin may turn table in crypto market, I found lots of information regarding their business ideas, team + how they allocate token via different media everything they have shown on https://www.icoguide.com/en/ico/stoxum
copper member
Stoxum community manager
It's unclear to me, will slate have its own blockchain or will run on other platfrom like ethereum?

Hi. Our token based on Ripple blockchain, so we dont need to use ETH or smart-contracts
copper member
Stoxum community manager
Hello. I would like to know should user tune into the trading bot when he buy white label or he is already set to automatic work? It makes sense
when you're not strong at the financial part and programming

Hi. Trading bot is able to work automatically with the base settings, which could help you gain 1-3% of your deposit / month.
But if you want more - you will need to try different strategies and settings
Activity: 119
It's unclear to me, will slate have its own blockchain or will run on other platfrom like ethereum?
Activity: 93
Hello. I would like to know should user tune into the trading bot when he buy white label or he is already set to automatic work? It makes sense
when you're not strong at the financial part and programming
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Why are built-in trading bots a great solution?

The concept of trading bots has long been known and has gained great popularity among forex traders. Since modern trade in crypto-currencies is less and less different from the classical one, it is hard to do without the help of automatic trading.

To use the bot, a crypto exchange must provide an API. Not all projects provide such a service or its quality may not be at a high level, which will complicate the configuration and restrict the set of strategies for trading.

Stoxum provides a wide range of tools in its API that significantly increase the variability and accuracy of strategies. And most importantly — all tools are free and available to any user of the project.
copper member
Stoxum community manager
Open-source ICOs get me incredibly excited. I have a question for you – why Ripple, though? Is it faster/more customizable or something? Sorry if this is a dumb question, I'm new to this Thanks in advance!

Hi. Yes, your right. the blockchain works very quickly - it is necessary for us to accrue dividends directly to the wallets, regardless of what platform they are on. Secondly, a simple implementation of the combustion and reservation of the token. yes, you could do everything through smart contracts, but there are some nuances
Guys what do you think, is better to invest big ammount in one project that you like or support different icos making small contributions?
I think it all depends on the project and what it offers. For example if you invest about 1 BTC and more in the Stoxum, you can get great discount (20-50%). And if you have many tokens you will be able to use white label. This project allows to increase youe benefits in many times.
Activity: 294
Guys what do you think, is better to invest big ammount in one project that you like or support different icos making small contributions?
Activity: 74
I like that you allow investors to earn good money. It’s good offer. Do you have a partnership program? on what terms do you offer cooperation?

Stoxum Affiliate program is available for every users.
But I don’t see information about it on the website. will only buyers of white label receive a partner bonus??
I like that you allow investors to earn good money. It’s good offer. Do you have a partnership program? on what terms do you offer cooperation?

Stoxum Affiliate program is available for every users.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
do you have discounts for generous buyers? 
Of course, You will get 3% discount if purchase 5000 and more STM, 5% discount for 7000 and more. See all bonuses on the site https://stoxum.org/
Activity: 74
Pages:
Jump to: