Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO FINISHED]🔥 Stoxum - rises in value every 10 minutes! + HDEX - page 23. (Read 4659 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0
It is nice that your team provides such cool project. Will enjoy to become the participant and support ICO. Is it possible to buy tokens for ETH?
Yes, Stoxum offers to use five currencies: BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, XRP. You can choose one of them for investment.
Oh, great! And should my wallet support erc20?
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Hello Team! Finally You started pre sale! Are you going to make an airdrop?
Activity: 308
It is nice that your team provides such cool project. Will enjoy to become the participant and support ICO. Is it possible to buy tokens for ETH?
Yes, Stoxum offers to use five currencies: BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, XRP. You can choose one of them for investment.
copper member
Activity: 112
How long will it take to realize your project so that it will work at full capacity?
Activity: 154
STOXUM is the first decentralized platform for unique tokens, where anyone can seamlessly own, create, customize, define interaction rules. I am very much clear when I read a full business idea on https://www.icoguide.com/en/ico/stoxum.
Activity: 274
After the failure of the tangerine exchange few people want to invest in a similar project with an anonymous team. Although still need code to see if something happens.
well, let's take other projects where the team is open. Can you say anything about their experience, except for the information that is on the site? The Stoxum source code will be available after the end of the ICO sale. But if you do not buy tokens now, then you will not get 100% of the dividends from your invested funds. What is bad?
copper member
Activity: 98
Stoxum community manager
After the failure of the tangerine exchange few people want to invest in a similar project with an anonymous team. Although still need code to see if something happens.

of course, during the ICO will be published more and more code for the github. We hope that this will increase the credibility of the project.
Activity: 238
Many people believe in this project. You can be a skeptic, or you can invest in the Stoxum and make a profit
Activity: 294
Merit: 257
Activity: 308
200 mill tokens and only 750k for bounty? Is that a joke or did I miss something?
unsold tokens will be burned
copper member
Activity: 123
Merit: 4
200 mill tokens and only 750k for bounty? Is that a joke or did I miss something?
copper member
Stoxum community manager
🔥🔥PUBLIC PRE-SALE IS LIVE🔥🔥

Join now and get 25% bonus till May 20. The price is fixed = 0.00002 BTC

Its the best time to invest if you gonna launch your own cryptoexchange.

https://stoxum.org
copper member
Stoxum community manager
It's very interesting to see how much can you fund! Stoxum has not a large community now but the potential of the project is high. Therefore, you will have success.

hi, thx for feedback! Yes, now the audience is small, but it is growing steadily and we think that by the beginning of August there will be a large army that will help us with voting for the placement of token on exchanges where it is impossible to list for money.
It's very interesting to see how much can you fund! Stoxum has not a large community now but the potential of the project is high. Therefore, you will have success.
copper member
Stoxum community manager
Looks interesting! I think this will be one of the most promising projects but need to know more a bit. Waiting for more information and if there's a bounty program I would love to help spread the world

Hi! Here is the link to bounty thread - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-stoxum-rises-in-value-every-10-minutes-750k-stm-150k-3489681
Activity: 16
Looks interesting! I think this will be one of the most promising projects but need to know more a bit. Waiting for more information and if there's a bounty program I would love to help spread the world
Activity: 210
It would be interesting to know how to get a privileged partner status?
I would not call it a  privileged status? Every users of Stoxum have refferal link and can share it everythere. And depending on how many tokens the new user will buy the first investor will receive 20-50% bonus from this fee amount
Activity: 210
Is the price of STM token fixed or it will be changed?
The price of the STM token for the entire trading period will be the same 1 STOXUM = 0.00002 BTC
Activity: 154
What do you think will be the turnover of the stock exchange for the month?
Pages:
Jump to: