Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► ICO 30th Nov. 🔥 - page 18. (Read 24478 times)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
So now presale is starting on 21st November, but until when it will be in presale mode? Is it ends at 20th of December, or this date is also changed?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
We're very excited to work with Reality Clash in the future. In summary, Reality Clash wants to leverage Gizer to help build a fun, yet competitive community around their AR first person shooter title. See our post below.

https://medium.com/@Gizer_Gaming/reality-clash-partners-with-gizer-to-build-a-connected-competitive-community-43857ac144
Activity: 54
"Join group named "GZR BOUNTY JOIN"."
I can't find this group in application. I can't find any group an application. Or shouldn't I look for it in application?

Hello I asked this in bounty thread and got advise to ask in main thread, so I hope for your help.Smiley
Hello explosion.

The GZR Bounty Join is an event on our App that you can join and receive bounty as a reward.
To receive it just download the app, register an account and in the "Upcoming" section of the gaming feed, you will find the event "GZR BOUNTY JOIN".

Hope that solves your question. Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
"Join group named "GZR BOUNTY JOIN"."
I can't find this group in application. I can't find any group an application. Or shouldn't I look for it in application?

Hello I asked this in bounty thread and got advise to ask in main thread, so I hope for your help.Smiley
Activity: 159
Merit: 10

What we changed is that we had originally planned to do a $1M presale (where our smart contract would generate tokens) on October 20th. However, we took in more than our goal through the SAFT, and we decided to implement new tech into our smart contract that would allow users to transfer GZR without paying gas in ETH. Because of these two reasons we decided to push back the public presale and token generation event to November 10th, bonuses will be given to the first 500 contributors (15% to the first 100 and 10% to the next 400). The ICO itself will commence shortly after the presale and it will officially close when the $18M hard cap is met, or on December 20th. Whichever comes first. We are updating our whitepaper, ANN thread and other posts to reflect the new changes, and to announce the new advisors we have brought onto the team like David Drake, James Sowers, Kevin Monserrat, Count Erik Wachtmeiser and other amazing entrepreneurs.

Hope this answers your question fully, let me know if anything is unclear.

Hmm.. It looks like without official information, token presale date was changed one more time..  Roll Eyes
What happened this time?
What more was changed?

That 21st is going to be the final date now i guess they just had to finish some official stuff
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

What we changed is that we had originally planned to do a $1M presale (where our smart contract would generate tokens) on October 20th. However, we took in more than our goal through the SAFT, and we decided to implement new tech into our smart contract that would allow users to transfer GZR without paying gas in ETH. Because of these two reasons we decided to push back the public presale and token generation event to November 10th, bonuses will be given to the first 500 contributors (15% to the first 100 and 10% to the next 400). The ICO itself will commence shortly after the presale and it will officially close when the $18M hard cap is met, or on December 20th. Whichever comes first. We are updating our whitepaper, ANN thread and other posts to reflect the new changes, and to announce the new advisors we have brought onto the team like David Drake, James Sowers, Kevin Monserrat, Count Erik Wachtmeiser and other amazing entrepreneurs.

Hope this answers your question fully, let me know if anything is unclear.

Hmm.. It looks like without official information, token presale date was changed one more time..  Roll Eyes
What happened this time?
What more was changed?
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
For everyone who wants a brief and recent article on what we're doing, I've included them below, not only in English but also for the Spanish community. Enjoy!

English: https://bitcoiner.today/en/icos-gizer-io-the-global-gaming-network/

Spanish: https://bitcoiner.today/es/icos-gizer-io-la-red-global-de-juegos/

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Estaré publicando el artículo en el hilo en español!

Enlace al hilo en español: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-gizer-la-red-global-de-videojuegos-preventa-octubre-20-2319666
Activity: 54
For everyone who wants a brief and recent article on what we're doing, I've included them below, not only in English but also for the Spanish community. Enjoy!

English: https://bitcoiner.today/en/icos-gizer-io-the-global-gaming-network/

Spanish: https://bitcoiner.today/es/icos-gizer-io-la-red-global-de-juegos/

Can I know the list of Companies you are partnering with and also list of Companies you sure will patner with in the future?

We are currently partnered with isCool Entertainment, Omnia Media, Tapjoy, Reality Clash, SAFT Launch, TheMonetizr, and Gaze Coin. We are constantly in talks with game developers, blockchain companies, ecommerce businesses, and other companies in the gaming/eSports space. Several eCommerce businesses are currently being onboarded into the Gizer Marketplace. We talk about this type of stuff a lot on our Medium, I encourage you to follow it to get the latest news Smiley

I don't know most of those companies you list. What part of the world are those more active? What about Asia?

You should definitely check them out
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Quiet Release of Gizer’s Fast-Growing iOS/Android Apps Fueled by Competitive Mobile Gamers Worldwide

Gizer certainly has had a busy few months. After launching our iOS/Android apps, Gizer’s upcoming token sale has garnered plenty of momentum, earning top ratings from both ICOBench and Hacked. The competitive Clash Royale community’s adoption of the network has fueled much of the company’s early growth, with a community already totaling well into the thousands.

https://medium.com/@Gizer_Gaming/quiet-release-of-gizers-fast-growing-ios-android-apps-fueled-by-competitive-mobile-gamers-722fcbbc34f4
Activity: 731
Merit: 100
As i think, in future there will be prizes in Gizer tokens for tournament participants. In other words, when community will be growing -> will be growing value of Gizer token. Basic economy: more popularity -> price is going up Wink
GIZER project this is very promosing and i very sure GIZER will be success in a future.  participants here will benefit greatly from this project.
so far I've seen the team here have is working well and that is the beginning of a project's success.
Activity: 391
Merit: 114

Can I know the list of Companies you are partnering with and also list of Companies you sure will patner with in the future?

We are currently partnered with isCool Entertainment, Omnia Media, Tapjoy, Reality Clash, SAFT Launch, TheMonetizr, and Gaze Coin. We are constantly in talks with game developers, blockchain companies, ecommerce businesses, and other companies in the gaming/eSports space. Several eCommerce businesses are currently being onboarded into the Gizer Marketplace. We talk about this type of stuff a lot on our Medium, I encourage you to follow it to get the latest news Smiley

I don't know most of those companies you list. What part of the world are those more active? What about Asia?

And also Twitter right? Or any other social medias where you post a lot?
Activity: 120
Cofounder - GIZER - The Global Gaming Network

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
As i think, in future there will be prizes in Gizer tokens for tournament participants. In other words, when community will be growing -> will be growing value of Gizer token. Basic economy: more popularity -> price is going up Wink
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
By holding it ? That's just a holder thing. But the real value of GIzer will be reaveled because don't forget it's aim is to create opportunity for all members of the global gaming economy so think about this , you will buy games and in-game items with GIZER. Also I'm sure that in the future we will have tournaments with prizes in GIZER  or at least this is what I hope.
How can token be used by investors?

By holding it. Buying in the sale for cheap then selling it for more
Activity: 7
How can token be used by investors?
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
I come here daily and see how this thread is getting bigger and bigger and more and more gamers and ppl are coming into GIZER. You have just made the perfect decision guys cause Gizer will grow daily just like this thread. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: