Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► ICO 30th Nov. 🔥 - page 19. (Read 24478 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
The eSpor sector is self-sufficient. Yes there is a competition in this sector. And yes, blockchain technology will find its place in this sector. But It's not gonna be too easy. As I understand, the project will be mainly for professional players in eSpor. If the team can demonstrate the need for the project, the project will be attached to the eSpor sector.

The project isn't mainly for professional players. The project is unlike many other esports gambling and wagering platforms. We are focused on the mobile sector and provide infrastructure to network, monetize your skill/service, and use events and social channels as a means to foster community engagement.

Mobile gaming sector really need this. Computer gamers attract so many interest and most of all it are in proffesional process. But mobile games usually are in amateur hands. I hope the project will do what should be do about this situation. And we can see better mobile games in the future.

This project is mainly for mobile gamers imo..
It's a great idea nevertheless.
I think people are more inclined to play the phone game and Gizer will definitely meet the user's demand for future games because I am very confident in this project and they will definitely have a community game development

Yes, our community is growing greatly in terms of gamers, services, game developer, and small businesses. Several ecommerce businesses are currently being onboarded to the platform.
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
The eSpor sector is self-sufficient. Yes there is a competition in this sector. And yes, blockchain technology will find its place in this sector. But It's not gonna be too easy. As I understand, the project will be mainly for professional players in eSpor. If the team can demonstrate the need for the project, the project will be attached to the eSpor sector.

The project isn't mainly for professional players. The project is unlike many other esports gambling and wagering platforms. We are focused on the mobile sector and provide infrastructure to network, monetize your skill/service, and use events and social channels as a means to foster community engagement.

Mobile gaming sector really need this. Computer gamers attract so many interest and most of all it are in proffesional process. But mobile games usually are in amateur hands. I hope the project will do what should be do about this situation. And we can see better mobile games in the future.

I think people are more inclined to play the phone game and Gizer will definitely meet the user's demand for future games because I am very confident in this project and they will definitely have a community game development
Activity: 159
Merit: 10

It will be on pc too
Activity: 616
Merit: 263

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

Activity: 154
Whene will there be an app??
Activity: 19

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

How is going private sale?
Your hard cap for SAFT still is $6M? Do the collected funds are close to that amount?
When will be possible to reveal exact information about private sale results?
The sale of tokens will begin in 8 days, and the maximum cap is 18 million dollars and at the pre-sale 1 million dollars.

You are talking about token sale and it is true that will start in 8 days, but im asking about private sale that is already running.

Can we have answers to that questions please?

I don't think this will be publicly announced.

i hope that we get announced!

We will see

What did you reply?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Your hard cap for SAFT still is $6M? Do the collected funds are close to that amount?
The sale of tokens will begin in 8 days, and the maximum cap is 18 million dollars and at the pre-sale 1 million dollars.

You are talking about token sale and it is true that will start in 8 days, but im asking about private sale that is already running.

i hope that we get announced!

We will see

We will see
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
Nice to see another partnership with gaze coin, another step to the esport market. Gizer will become really strong with all that partnership and the other one who will come.

It would be even good if GIZER can forge a partnership with big mobile devices manufacturers such as Samsung, Nokia, etc...That will be a game changer.
What is the reason for that? they arent a gaming company
I think a partnership with gamer community or tournament creators is more necessary.

Yep, that would bring much more people into the platform. But maybe also some game developers would be good so that they could promote and sponsor maybe some of the events?

Who could resist if such big manufacturers will bundle the app for every mobile device it produces?

not sure if the results will be posted or not, but you can see the current statistics of it if youre an accredited investor
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

Activity: 54
Do i have to preregister for a whitelist for the public sale of tokens? Thank you

It's still 7 days before the start of the ICO;
But I'm pretty sure they have a KYC policy, just don't seem to find it on the website.

You might want to have a look here  : https://tokensale.gizer.io/?utm_source=gizer&utm_medium=website&utm_campaign=tokensale_link
Anyone who wants a real-time countdown timer can also look on our tokensale website here, it shows the exact time: https://tokensale.gizer.io/

You can click on "Invest using SAFT" at the top and it will send you to the SAFTlaunch website, which helps us do a KYC for all investors.
Do i have to preregister for a whitelist for the public sale of tokens? Thank you

But I'm pretty sure they have a KYC policy, just don't seem to find it on the website.

You might want to have a look here  : https://tokensale.gizer.io/?utm_source=gizer&utm_medium=website&utm_campaign=tokensale_link

Its more likely 8 days if you round it.

Activity: 308
Pages:
Jump to: