Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world - page 9. (Read 128637 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

The fact that market started to be more volatile and it is also good. I believe we wil reach new tops
The market has changed a little, yes, but as you can see, the rate has generally risen and plummeted, it was impressive, I haven’t seen anything like that for a long time.
Activity: 112
As for me, already the world of cryptocurrencies has changed a bit the world, thus more and more people learn and come to trade, invest
This is just the beginning. I think that in the coming years, the world will be subject to serious changes after the introduction of blockchain technology into our everyday life.
The world will gradually change due to new technologies, updates in the blockchain system and much more, now nothing stands still.
cryptocurrency technology is changing the world now. we will see very global changes soon.
We now are just on a kind of a pause, but soon market will recover and gain lost volumes so everything seems to be good
Pause yes, but yesterday the course rose well, held, and then just picked up and fell sharply, as usual, nothing new
The fact that market started to be more volatile and it is also good. I believe we wil reach new tops
As for me, already the world of cryptocurrencies has changed a bit the world, thus more and more people learn and come to trade, invest
This is just the beginning. I think that in the coming years, the world will be subject to serious changes after the introduction of blockchain technology into our everyday life.
The world will gradually change due to new technologies, updates in the blockchain system and much more, now nothing stands still.
cryptocurrency technology is changing the world now. we will see very global changes soon.
We now are just on a kind of a pause, but soon market will recover and gain lost volumes so everything seems to be good
Pause yes, but yesterday the course rose well, held, and then just picked up and fell sharply, as usual, nothing new
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
Activity: 140
Activity: 182
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
These are trifles compared to what changes await us ahead. I think that in 20 or 50 years we simply will not know the structure of society or technology.
Activity: 140
Activity: 238
After a while, we will find out on which exchanges they were able to go through, because it all depends on the financial situation, this also needs to be taken into account.
We are waiting and hoping for a positive result. I think that the Greencoin team successfully collected and will be able to pay a listing for the top exchanges.
At the expense of success it is difficult to talk now, although the market is growing now and it is very pleasing, in the future everything should be much better than it is now
It is quite strange for me to just hope that everything should be better than it is now, because we have so many obstacles and we have not yet found crucial solutions..so our future is rather vauge
Activity: 56
Why create something from scratch if you can buy a ready-made startup? Capitalization of the same Greencoin today is just a penny for Greenpeace. It seems to me that it is easier for them to buy ready-made than to develop their own.
Usually, large corporations do just that - choose a promising startup and buy it. It is cheaper and more promising than creating something of your own.
To be honest, I don’t know many of startups in a sphere of environmental products. So there is  definitely a need to create something worthwhile
Activity: 392
After a while, we will find out on which exchanges they were able to go through, because it all depends on the financial situation, this also needs to be taken into account.
We are waiting and hoping for a positive result. I think that the Greencoin team successfully collected and will be able to pay a listing for the top exchanges.
Now we have some reasons to think that Greencoin will succeed. Personally I think that listing is very important for project popularisation and that’s why we all should pay big attention to it
Why create something from scratch if you can buy a ready-made startup? Capitalization of the same Greencoin today is just a penny for Greenpeace. It seems to me that it is easier for them to buy ready-made than to develop their own.
Usually, large corporations do just that - choose a promising startup and buy it. It is cheaper and more promising than creating something of your own.
Activity: 98
This is a great idea to negotiate with Greenpeace. If you manage to attract such a giant as a partner, then this will make the Greencoin project famous!
Do you think that Greenpeace can not create its own cryptocurrency, if they need it?  Smiley
Greenpeace is engaged in a completely different field They are professionals in the field of environmental protection, but they understand absolutely nothing about programming and blockchain technologies. Why should they do something of their own if you can buy a finished product.
Activity: 179
At the expense of success it is difficult to talk now, although the market is growing now and it is very pleasing, in the future everything should be much better than it is now
Activity: 126
Activity: 210
If the blockchain is tied to the banking system, then you need to do everything completely from scratch, because there are a lot of financial transactions in a day.
That is why the speed of payments and the ability to conduct a huge number of transactions is now the issue number 1 in the industry.
cryptocurrency has a high payment rate if we are talking about international transactions.
Now I am sure that a lot of people from all over the world use cryptocurrency, they love it for anonymity and of course for the growth of the market where you can earn
Now so much depends on how many projects can join . I hope it can become really global
The team has every chance to make your project known and popular. After all, the industry (environmental protection) that they have chosen is very popular all over the world.
How many projects she will be able to collect is unknown, everything needs time and good advertising, but otherwise she’s already lucky.
Activity: 84
Now so much depends on how many projects can join . I hope it can become really global
The team has every chance to make your project known and popular. After all, the industry (environmental protection) that they have chosen is very popular all over the world.
Activity: 168
If the blockchain is tied to the banking system, then you need to do everything completely from scratch, because there are a lot of financial transactions in a day.
That is why the speed of payments and the ability to conduct a huge number of transactions is now the issue number 1 in the industry.
cryptocurrency has a high payment rate if we are talking about international transactions.
The era of blockchain technology has already begun.
but I think that speculators will always be in the market.

As for me, somewhere else a couple of years and a lot of projects will be transferred to the blockchain, he is loved for the fact that everything is confidential and this is a big plus in today's world
Pages:
Jump to: