Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world - page 6. (Read 128637 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
While there was no evidence of fraud, you should not worry about it.
I think that no one  can  accuse without evidence and unless we don’t have it it is actually not fair
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
It happens that great projects with good ideas can not fully realize their product and come to a standstill. This is a shame ....
But not in this case. Here everything is going right. Therefore, we continue to follow.
Just wait and watch! Thus we will come to success.
Activity: 30
It happens that great projects with good ideas can not fully realize their product and come to a standstill. This is a shame ....
But not in this case. Here everything is going right. Therefore, we continue to follow.
Tooting. While continuing to monitor the development of this product. I believe in him.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
This team does everything it can to release their product and popularise it throughout the whole community . I hope they will succeed
Now the whole market is in the pit. Does this affect the launch?
It's not a big problem. In addition, it is always worth a try. And the required amount will always be available.
In fact, the amount will be the same, in any market. After all, the amount is collected initially fixed in the currency.)
Don't you think the project is suspicious? Angry
What are your suspicions? Or just took them their air?
And how do you get the idea to use the blockchain to obtain and store data on emissions of hazardous industries?  Amazing!
I guess it is not a single project with this kind of product, but it really has some distinctive features. I am sure it is a leader
To become a leader still a lot of work. At the moment there is a lot of competition.
I always say that half the success is marketing. If everything is promoted at the highest level, any project can be promoted.
Activity: 7
Many people still believe that cryptocurrency is a pyramid and fraud. This market needs to develop for a long time.
Imagine that there are people who generally believe that Blockchain and Bitcoin are one and the same))) People generally are not at all familiar with technology or with terminology.
In essence, Blockchain was first used in Bitcoin. These two are very close together.
There are be more accurate. Bitcoin used blockchain technology.
And so, you are absolutely right.
Activity: 27
Do you think it is worth supporting the project financially? I have been looking for an interesting platform for a long time, it is interesting to me. I want to hear from you.
Personally, I decided to support. I see enormous potential here.
All very doubtful. Be careful.
What exactly are your suspicions?
Everything looks suspicious. And the description is questionable.
What exactly? Your suspicions sound unjustifiably. Give the facts if you do not like something.
Under the jurisdiction of which country do you run the platform? will you work all over the world? Which countries can participate? Are there any restrictions?

Our goal is to create a worldwide platform but this will take time and a lot of effort
It is commendable. I hope you will succeed. You could intrigue me. Wink
copper member
Activity: 134
Under the jurisdiction of which country do you run the platform? will you work all over the world? Which countries can participate? Are there any restrictions?

Our goal is to create a worldwide platform but this will take time and a lot of effort
copper member
what about. exchanges? Who are you already negotiating with? Tell me when we will be able to see the tokens on the exchanges and on what?
GNC Token it will be listed in the exchanges in Q2, 2019 Between April and June
The exchanges will be announced after our ICO

This is a list of exchanges where GNC token could be listed
LiveCOIN, Bancor, Cryptology, IDEX, GetBTC, BTC-Alpha, YoBit.net, TIDEX, CoinExchange, LAToken
copper member
3) Using GNC token Will bring more benefits to user into the platform like discounts, best prices etc, also the GNC tokens plans to be the only means to carry out all kinds of rewards which makes the use of our token attractive
Good day. Very interesting offer, you buy tokens, and we give you discounts. Forgive me, but Maduro from Venezuela offered oil to Russia, Belarus and other countries (black gold) in exchange for cryptocurrency, and he was sent ..... As you can see. Implement an ecosystem for ecology? What are the steps?
I understand, but first of all you need to understand our concept, Greencoin it will be platform where green systems manufacturers will sell their products, Greencoin will focus in expand this industry using Blockchain Technology and the use of cryptocurrency

For more info we invite you to read our Whitepaper to get a better understanding about Greencoin
copper member
Good news!!!
Greencoin exhibit at: Cloud Expo Europe

Do you think it is worth supporting the project financially? I have been looking for an interesting platform for a long time, it is interesting to me. I want to hear from you.
Personally, I decided to support. I see enormous potential here.
All very doubtful. Be careful.
What exactly are your suspicions?
Activity: 10
I think the project will be successful. I am impressed by the development team,
And how do you get the idea to use the blockchain to obtain and store data on emissions of hazardous industries?  Amazing!
I guess it is not a single project with this kind of product, but it really has some distinctive features. I am sure it is a leader
He will become a leader if he manifests himself. Not earlier.
If they really get to gather interested people in one project, the result will be in the future. Smiley
The idea is interesting. The idea is useful. The idea is quite working and maybe it will make a profit. But you need to take into account many external factors influencing the project.
I think a strong platform is not affected by various factors.
The main internal motivation.
Activity: 29
Pages:
Jump to: