Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world - page 7. (Read 128637 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
how much money has already been attracted to the project. Are there any financial reports on this?
Activity: 14
In general, I like how the project develops. A team can have many effective offers for participants. I think if you make an effort will be a success.

Yes, I think the same. I also like the progress I'm seeing.
Activity: 27
Hey. What are the main advantages to be on the platform? I mean, what will be implemented immediately, and what about over time?
It looks pretty attractive, but there are questions.
All these benefits will be immediately realized. Actually this inspired me to join the project.

Main advantages of GNC platform:

Extensive and easy-to-use service.
Low fees.
Low transaction costs.
Detailed sales analysis.
Advertising support of your business.
Payment in popular cryptocurrencies (BTC, ETH, etc).
International markets access.
Transparent and decentralized review system.
Tools for customer communication and financial reporting.
GNC token payment for goods and the platform services at special price.
On GNC Platform, customers Manufacturers and installers can interact without restrictions.
Strong reward network to Incentivizing Buyers, Manufacturers and Installers.
Transaction transparency ensured by the blockchain technology.
Trustable, Ideal for charitable foundations and organizations.
Activity: 10
what about. exchanges? Who are you already negotiating with? Tell me when we will be able to see the tokens on the exchanges and on what?
Activity: 21
The project looks interesting and if it is really useful for society then it has a chance to take its place in the market. But I also have to say that it is quite difficult for startups to advance in this market.
Activity: 183
Merit: 1

The project looks very bright, but what is its main advantage? What can Greencoin offer that is so important?

Yeah, I don't really understand that either at the moment. But perhaps the project has any advantages over traditional services.
Activity: 42

The volatility of the more established ones will be reduced, yes, but those that come new to market will still be volatile and to some degree it is also what people are looking for. Stable markets aren't exciting.

Everyone loves the market, where you can successfully invest and make money on the course, because the cryptocurrency has never been stable

And it won't be stable for a long time as it is a completely new technology that needs to be established first on a huge level.
Volatility is a normal phenomenon but the team must continue to work.  I think it will be necessary to monitor the trading on the exchanges.
Activity: 12
Tell me you already have any partners in this area. I would like to understand when investors will be able to make a profit and how much this project will be in demand.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166

The volatility of the more established ones will be reduced, yes, but those that come new to market will still be volatile and to some degree it is also what people are looking for. Stable markets aren't exciting.

Everyone loves the market, where you can successfully invest and make money on the course, because the cryptocurrency has never been stable

And it won't be stable for a long time as it is a completely new technology that needs to be established first on a huge level.
Activity: 126

The project looks very bright, but what is its main advantage? What can Greencoin offer that is so important?
Activity: 392
If there are unsold tokens after the end of sales, what will happen to them?
Personally I think that tokens should be burn but I don’t know for sure as about Greencoin project. I haven’t seen exact information
Activity: 20
 If there are unsold tokens after the end of sales, what will happen to them?
Activity: 112
As for me, already the world of cryptocurrencies has changed a bit the world, thus more and more people learn and come to trade, invest
This is just the beginning. I think that in the coming years, the world will be subject to serious changes after the introduction of blockchain technology into our everyday life.
The world will gradually change due to new technologies, updates in the blockchain system and much more, now nothing stands still.
I think that world will change but it could be nothing about crypto if the market is on such a dump
Activity: 392
Pause yes, but yesterday the course rose well, held, and then just picked up and fell sharply, as usual, nothing new
They say that the course of cryptocurrency collapsed some kind of crypto-whale, which brought 3,000 Bitcoins out of its wallet and sold it on the market on a major exchange. This transaction and caused a panic collapse of the entire market.
Who is speaking?
3000 bitcoins is not so large a sum to lower prices in the whole market.
It can cause some panic and if we take into account the fact that market is so unstable.. than it is possible
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
Personally I think that this project has a very important mission and there is no similar projects yet. At least I haven’t seen them
I met a project that was going to work in the field of ecology, but Greencoin seems to me the most ambitious.
I also saw projects with a similar idea, but they did not become successful. I hope that the Greencoin project will be more successful in the future.
Let's see how the team will invest their money in future advertising, a lot depends on it, even the most advanced project
Advertising is really matters because it is the most common way how community members learn about perspective projects.
There are many aspects that influence on project  and it’s product. I think that team members should pay attention to advertising.
Activity: 238
Personally I think that this project has a very important mission and there is no similar projects yet. At least I haven’t seen them
I met a project that was going to work in the field of ecology, but Greencoin seems to me the most ambitious.
I also saw projects with a similar idea, but they did not become successful. I hope that the Greencoin project will be more successful in the future.
Let's see how the team will invest their money in future advertising, a lot depends on it, even the most advanced project
Advertising is really matters because it is the most common way how community members learn about perspective projects.
Activity: 210
Activity: 182
It is very difficult to find a project that will really be interested in helping the environment, most of all it is interesting for them to make money
But in any case, this platform should collect in itself new projects that both want to make money and of course help people in ecology.
Activity: 60
It is very difficult to find a project that will really be interested in helping the environment, most of all it is interesting for them to make money
Activity: 112
There are a lot of analogues at the moment on the market, good advertising and the idea should always take up, but we should not forget about competitors
Pages:
Jump to: