Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world - page 5. (Read 128637 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Hello, I like the idea of this project even though there is a similar concept from this project,
Whether you will create a personal wallet for Greencoin tokens.
In a down market situation, I hope you can reach soft cup
I think any project that has achieved high success should create its own wallet.
I think that it is better to create multi currency wallets. They are more useful and convenient to use
Only if it supports the full functionality of each coin. In this case, it makes sense.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Hello, I like the idea of this project even though there is a similar concept from this project,
I think any project that has achieved high success should create its own wallet.
I think that it is better to create multi currency wallets. They are more useful and convenient to use
I think that after some time there will be exchanges and other exchanges. Now we need to focus on developing the main product of the platform itself. And then think about going to the exchange.
Wise thoughts. Initially, the economy should be developed, and then everything else.
Activity: 168
I like the purpose of this project. to create a better environment. but in my opinion this project will be very difficult to gather investors who share the same vision with this project.
To collect them, you must show the platform in beta version. If they see her work, there will be a lot of investors.
It makes sense to arrange a beta test.
After its release to the market, we will fully monitor the development process and how much it will be able to integrate projects into itself.
Of course we will follow the development of the project. Because our possible revenues are directly related to how things will go in the Greencoin project.
Now so much depends on how many projects can join . I hope it can become really global
If there are strong partners. That's all right said.
Activity: 84
Surprising level of development. I looked through all the available materials. I can confidently say that some marketing giants are doing this. You will see.
Tell me where they are strong. I somehow did not pay attention. Huh
Development Level, Marketing, Anonymity.
They support all these points and themselves sablyuda.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
This project is very promising and I regret that I learned about it late . The project will soon end the ICO and the bounty program will also be completed on March 15 ?
Activity: 84
Surprising level of development. I looked through all the available materials. I can confidently say that some marketing giants are doing this. You will see.
This is not a required item. It is better to work out the token itself, and store it already in existing wallets as for me.
You're right. First make the correct tokenomics. Enough to pick up a wallet already created
How to make sure that this project is not a scam?
View topic from start to finish. Every promotion was discussed here.
What caused such a stir here? What makes it so unique? For me everything is gray. Huh Huh
The interest is due to the fact that this is one of the most powerful projects of this year. So I recommend to study it)
I would not speak so loudly. This is not yet confirmed! But close to that.
What caused such a stir here? What makes it so unique? For me everything is gray. Huh Huh
The interest is due to the fact that this is one of the most powerful projects of this year. So I recommend to study it)

But why they are profitable?? I really could not understand it. The main goal is creation platforms for solving ecological problems, but not for profit..
investors participate in ICOs only for profit, they dont care about project's goals
Not always like this. Many people really want to help the project develop and not only make a profit. They make a good deal in 2 sides.
It sounds beautiful.) But, I believe in it. The guys have not failed yet. All in time.
I confirm. At the moment everything goes according to the schedule.

But why they are profitable?? I really could not understand it. The main goal is creation platforms for solving ecological problems, but not for profit..
investors participate in ICOs only for profit, they dont care about project's goals
Not always like this. Many people really want to help the project develop and not only make a profit. They make a good deal in 2 sides.
I read the White paper and can really say that the project definitely deserves attention.Having a successful bounty program, I think the project will soon become widely popular.This type of project will have practical application and of course success.
I would say a fair distribution system with which anyone can earn.
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
I read the White paper and can really say that the project definitely deserves attention.Having a successful bounty program, I think the project will soon become widely popular.This type of project will have practical application and of course success.
If I venture to support the project, is there a chance that I will be at a loss?
Very small chances of losing here. Most likely this will be a long-term perspective.
I agree. Here you need to rely on the long term. I would give around 6 months.
I would even say 12 months. The idea is excellent, but for this you need to dial a course token. So my prediction is this.
If I venture to support the project, is there a chance that I will be at a loss?
Very small chances of losing here. Most likely this will be a long-term perspective.
I agree. Here you need to rely on the long term. I would give around 6 months.
copper member
Activity: 134
How can I spend a token in addition to the basic methods?
The GNC token is planned to be the only means of exchange for handling all types of rewards
and one of the means of payment within the GNC ecosystem.

• Making purchases using GNC tokens
  • Use GNC to hire local installers
  • Rewards
  • Promotion services
Pages:
Jump to: