Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world - page 8. (Read 128637 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Personally I think that this project has a very important mission and there is no similar projects yet. At least I haven’t seen them
I met a project that was going to work in the field of ecology, but Greencoin seems to me the most ambitious.
I also saw projects with a similar idea, but they did not become successful. I hope that the Greencoin project will be more successful in the future.
Activity: 98
Personally I think that this project has a very important mission and there is no similar projects yet. At least I haven’t seen them
I met a project that was going to work in the field of ecology, but Greencoin seems to me the most ambitious.
Activity: 168
Pause yes, but yesterday the course rose well, held, and then just picked up and fell sharply, as usual, nothing new
They say that the course of cryptocurrency collapsed some kind of crypto-whale, which brought 3,000 Bitcoins out of its wallet and sold it on the market on a major exchange. This transaction and caused a panic collapse of the entire market.
Who is speaking?
3000 bitcoins is not so large a sum to lower prices in the whole market.
Activity: 140
Pause yes, but yesterday the course rose well, held, and then just picked up and fell sharply, as usual, nothing new
They say that the course of cryptocurrency collapsed some kind of crypto-whale, which brought 3,000 Bitcoins out of its wallet and sold it on the market on a major exchange. This transaction and caused a panic collapse of the entire market.
Activity: 140
Now we have some reasons to think that Greencoin will succeed. Personally I think that listing is very important for project popularisation and that’s why we all should pay big attention to it
Of course, the coin (token) must be present on exchanges. Investors should be able to freely buy or sell their coins. We are waiting for news from the team.
listing on stock exchanges is not the most important thing for a project. The team must first think about creating a quality platform.
Now we have some reasons to think that Greencoin will succeed. Personally I think that listing is very important for project popularisation and that’s why we all should pay big attention to it
Of course, the coin (token) must be present on exchanges. Investors should be able to freely buy or sell their coins. We are waiting for news from the team.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
cryptocurrency technology is changing the world now. we will see very global changes soon.
These processes are already happening in our society. The world around is changing and we do not notice. Progress is very rapidly developing technology and the world around us. Therefore, more new IT startups are very good!
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
Why create something from scratch if you can buy a ready-made startup? Capitalization of the same Greencoin today is just a penny for Greenpeace. It seems to me that it is easier for them to buy ready-made than to develop their own.
Usually, large corporations do just that - choose a promising startup and buy it. It is cheaper and more promising than creating something of your own.
Everyone must do their job. If Greenpeace abandons to protect the environment and save the world and begins to develop software, then this software will soon be just no one to use ...
Activity: 98
Why create something from scratch if you can buy a ready-made startup? Capitalization of the same Greencoin today is just a penny for Greenpeace. It seems to me that it is easier for them to buy ready-made than to develop their own.
Usually, large corporations do just that - choose a promising startup and buy it. It is cheaper and more promising than creating something of your own.
Everyone must do their job. If Greenpeace abandons to protect the environment and save the world and begins to develop software, then this software will soon be just no one to use ...
Activity: 126

The era of blockchain technology has already begun.
but I think that speculators will always be in the market.

Of course there will always be people for whom interest in cryptocurrencies will be purely speculative. But the main thing is that the technology itself develops and changes our world.
Activity: 84
How many projects she will be able to collect is unknown, everything needs time and good advertising, but otherwise she’s already lucky.
If the Greencoin project fails to attract projects from the real economy en masse to its platforms, then it will remain just a speculative token. But there can be really promising projects that will go down in history as a project that could integrate the blockchain into a real working business model.
At the expense of success it is difficult to talk now, although the market is growing now and it is very pleasing, in the future everything should be much better than it is now
Now it’s generally difficult to talk about how promising a project is. Now the market itself is in a negative trend. But soon everything will change.
I also hope that cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies will help to improve the current situation in the world.
Most of the current problems (wars, famine, ecology and others) in the world from the imperfections of the current financial system ... cryptocurrency have a chance to fix everything.
Activity: 179

The volatility of the more established ones will be reduced, yes, but those that come new to market will still be volatile and to some degree it is also what people are looking for. Stable markets aren't exciting.

Everyone loves the market, where you can successfully invest and make money on the course, because the cryptocurrency has never been stable
Not everyone, the majority of people, bypass this market, for many who lost their investments here, and someone is waiting for growth
That's what it is supposed to do, yes, but there will also be people who simply speculate on this and hope to make a profit by flipping their money.
I think that the trend of the crypto industry is such that in the future, speculative interest will be less popular among users, and more power and resources will be directed to the real use of blockchain technology.

No, really no... For as long as there are projects that start with low market cap and can make you a lot of money, there will alway be speculators. To some degree crypto is about speculating, about giving your money to a potentially life changing project.
people will always be interested in speculation. but I think that the volatility of cryptocurrency assets will be reduced.

The volatility of the more established ones will be reduced, yes, but those that come new to market will still be volatile and to some degree it is also what people are looking for. Stable markets aren't exciting.
volatility allows you to make large profits from trading. but you can also lose a lot.
Activity: 238

Everyone loves the market, where you can successfully invest and make money on the course, because the cryptocurrency has never been stable
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
That's what it is supposed to do, yes, but there will also be people who simply speculate on this and hope to make a profit by flipping their money.
I think that the trend of the crypto industry is such that in the future, speculative interest will be less popular among users, and more power and resources will be directed to the real use of blockchain technology.

No, really no... For as long as there are projects that start with low market cap and can make you a lot of money, there will alway be speculators. To some degree crypto is about speculating, about giving your money to a potentially life changing project.
people will always be interested in speculation. but I think that the volatility of cryptocurrency assets will be reduced.

Facebook itself bought Twitter in its time, and now everyone uses it, they just saw the prospects in due time.

The fact that market started to be more volatile and it is also good. I believe we wil reach new tops
The market has changed a little, yes, but as you can see, the rate has generally risen and plummeted, it was impressive, I haven’t seen anything like that for a long time.
I also like the high market volatility. This is a feature of cryptocurrency assets.
The main thing in this all you need to understand, and this can be earned, the course every day a new

The fact that market started to be more volatile and it is also good. I believe we wil reach new tops
The market has changed a little, yes, but as you can see, the rate has generally risen and plummeted, it was impressive, I haven’t seen anything like that for a long time.
I also like the high market volatility. This is a feature of cryptocurrency assets.
Pages:
Jump to: