Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world - page 3. (Read 128637 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
When will the platform work at full capacity?
Q1, 2021 Wink
Activity: 168
What is the focus of the project?
Focusing on e-commerce and
online markets, Greencoin platform
will integrate the latest blockchain
innovations to drive "smart
business contracts".
Buyers will choose products or
systems to buy, specify delivery
details, and pay in (Fiat, BTC, ETH
or GNC) currency. Depending on
the payment method, consumers
will be eligible for different prices and rewards.
The greater the circulation of GNC tokens within the platform, the greater will be the demand
for them. Each month, the demand for GNC tokens will grow due to the introduction of new
participants in the loyalty platform and the expansion of the buyers database.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
I have one question to you, are you integrated or related with the other greencoin project? I won't do digging much with this thread but this was the project that I'm asking.
[ANN] GreenCoin (GRN) - currency for green future
How will the system work?
 Manufacturers publish their products or systems to the Web/App.
 Users buy products or systems pay
 Manufacturers ship products to Buyer s.
 Manufacturers provide technical support to users.
 Buyers can hire local Installers.

Extensive and easy-to-use service.
 Low fees.
 Low transaction costs.
 Detailed sales analysis.
 Advertising support of your business.
 Payment in popular cryptocurrencies (BTC, ETH, etc).
 International markets access.
 Transparent and decentralized review system.
 Tools for customer communication and financial reporting.
 GNC token payment for goods and the platform services at special price.
 On GNC Platform, customers Manufacturers and installers can interact without
restrictions.
 Strong reward network to Incentivizing Buyers, Manufacturers and Installers.
 Transaction transparency ensured by the blockchain technology.
 Trustable, Ideal for charitable foundations and organizations.
Activity: 266
How will the system work?
 Manufacturers publish their products or systems to the Web/App.
 Users buy products or systems pay
 Manufacturers ship products to Buyer s.
 Manufacturers provide technical support to users.
 Buyers can hire local Installers.
Activity: 84
What is the problem of the environment?
Our environment is constantly changing. There is no denying
that. However, as our environment changes, so does the need to become increasingly
aware of the problems that surround it.Global warming has become an undisputed fact
about our current livelihoods; our planet is warming up and we are definitely part of the
problem. However, this isn’t the only environmental problem that we should be
concerned about. All across the world, people are facing a wealth of new and
challenging environmental problems every day.

GNC platform how does it work?
The GNC platform is a decentralized marketplace that allows green systems
manufacturers and installers to join, publish their products for sale and offer their
instalation services, carry out promotion and loyalty campaigns, and get feedback from
buyers, and manufacturers or installer with a good performance can receive tips from
buyers, the platform It enables buyers to order those systems and facilitates the order
fulfillment process.
What is the problem of the environment?
Our environment is constantly changing. There is no denying
that. However, as our environment changes, so does the need to become increasingly
aware of the problems that surround it.Global warming has become an undisputed fact
about our current livelihoods; our planet is warming up and we are definitely part of the
problem. However, this isn’t the only environmental problem that we should be
concerned about. All across the world, people are facing a wealth of new and
challenging environmental problems every day.
Activity: 630
Merit: 1
Its very nice to see this kind of projects in crypto world.
Guys tell me please, I can not decide. Watching the project for the second day, I wanted to make an investment. Does it make sense to invest in this project?
Yes there is. Excellent team of developers, a lot of informations. Ideal project for investments.
In addition, a huge marketing platform that will help raise the project to the leaders.
Guys tell me please, I can not decide. Watching the project for the second day, I wanted to make an investment. Does it make sense to invest in this project?
Yes there is. Excellent team of developers, a lot of informations. Ideal project for investments.
That is, now there is no possibility to buy a token at this price? what is the price of the token now? I'm interested.
Now for all coins and tokens the price is very cheap and affordable. Honestly, I was confused and did not know what to invest in. There are so many interesting and promising projects and so little money to invest.
I think there are no good projects on the market right now. This is the only one that gives good results and hopes.
Many technical analysis gurus say that their charts say that there will be an explosive growth in the market soon. How do you want to believe that they are not mistaken.
I don’t know what the gurus of technical analysis say there ... when I look in the Blockfolio, I see a terrible picture of a red-bloody market ...
I hope, just like the growth ended in 2017. So the fall will end soon. Smiley
I don’t know if it gonna end this year, because personally I have rather pessimistic forecasts. The only thing left is patiently waiting
Many have pessimistic forecasts due to the current market. Try to stop the excitement, and understand the genius of the project.
You need to be realistic, and look without a veil in the eyes. Now the market is dead, like this project.
Well, not that everything is very bad. The market is starting to recover.
It seems to me that, on the contrary, the blockchain contributes to the establishment of total control over all financial income and expenses of all citizens. Always new technologies bring with them both good and bad. It's unavoidable.
There is a whole conspiracy theory that current cryptocurrencies are a kind of testing ground for a new digital economy on high-speed blockchains that will appear in the coming years, and in 10-15 years will be fully implemented in our daily life.
In my opinion these are very strange rumors. I hardly see any relationship here. just come new technology and develop.
Activity: 4
Many technical analysis gurus say that their charts say that there will be an explosive growth in the market soon. How do you want to believe that they are not mistaken.
I don’t know what the gurus of technical analysis say there ... when I look in the Blockfolio, I see a terrible picture of a red-bloody market ...
I hope, just like the growth ended in 2017. So the fall will end soon. Smiley
I don’t know if it gonna end this year, because personally I have rather pessimistic forecasts. The only thing left is patiently waiting
Many have pessimistic forecasts due to the current market. Try to stop the excitement, and understand the genius of the project.
Activity: 4
hello, you project looking good but there is no have any info about token distribution.
Projects on the blockchain to solve environmental problems is now one of the most promising areas . The project Greencoin Toke is designed for long work .
It looks more like a cover. Such projects do not give repentance to people who are tormented by these problems. This is one of the most popular ways of cheating.
This problem is quite common, I fully agree with you. But, this project you can trust. Here everything is already tested by time and activity.
Listing scheduled on major exchanges? There are famous names? Smiley
I heard rumors that there is a possibility of placing on one big exchange. I will not voice the title until I am sure of it.
Interesting. I would like to hear an approximate turnover of the exchange to understand its volume.)
This amount is more than $ 10,000,000.) And the name is always on hearing. Suffer a little, if this is true, I will tell you.
Listing scheduled on major exchanges? There are famous names? Smiley
I heard rumors that there is a possibility of placing on one big exchange. I will not voice the title until I am sure of it.
What do you think, which advertising company is better to choose for the project? How will this affect him?
As for me, the best kind of advertising is to connect crypto bloggers. This will significantly increase the growth of the community.
I agree with that. Especially YouTube. They are very helpful in advertising campaigns.
What do you think, which advertising company is better to choose for the project? How will this affect him?
Organize trips to various conferences, plus television. This is the best way to show that the project does not stand still.
Pages:
Jump to: