Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world - page 4. (Read 128637 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
What do you think, which advertising company is better to choose for the project? How will this affect him?
As for me, the best kind of advertising is to connect crypto bloggers. This will significantly increase the growth of the community.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Projects on the blockchain to solve environmental problems is now one of the most promising areas . The project Greencoin Toke is designed for long work .
Activity: 5
Guys, what to note from the positive or disadvantages?
It is worth noting the level of marketing. The raw product is very much discussed. They were able to intrigue with little effort.
This is the main task - to interest investors. Successfully completed.
It is worth noting the level of marketing. The raw product is very much discussed. They were able to intrigue with little effort.
Activity: 5
from positive it is worth highlighting the attitude to the community. It is top notch.
I confirm. Attitude towards the community is very friendly. I'm glad to be a part of it.
Activity: 2
Of the benefits, this is a clear plan. Kommu moving straight paths. For this respect.
It is worth noting the rapidity to development. Search for partners, exchanges, etc. It is evident that there are attempts to get to the tops of the market.
With a full launch, they will already be on the tops of the market. Done bulk work.
Activity: 168
It is worth noting the rapidity to development. Search for partners, exchanges, etc. It is evident that there are attempts to get to the tops of the market.
Also rumors about a collaboration with Greenpeace. This is a very good sign.
Activity: 2

The era of blockchain technology has already begun.
but I think that speculators will always be in the market.

Of course there will always be people for whom interest in cryptocurrencies will be purely speculative. But the main thing is that the technology itself develops and changes our world.
Unfortunately, it still works only for a certain circle of people. And massively ceased to spread. It takes time for its development.
Now the peak in the creation of marketplaces, although perhaps in the future it will be even more developed
The creation of various platforms and platforms on the blockchain has indeed become a trend lately. Massive projects announce the creation of their platforms in a particular industry.
Right. Now we’ve got some kind of trend. All spheres and areas of life create projects on the blockchain. If we talk about ecology and Greecoin, the idea is clear. but how they will implement it is extremely difficult to understand. This is a charity, not a business. In this area, a lot of money is laundered, and very few people are really interested in the environmental situation.
Blockchain is the future. And everyone wants it in new technologies. This is quite correct.
Tooting. All banks have long been time to go to the blockchain.
This would help solve many security and control issues.
Like this. With the huge blockchain chain in the world, the likelihood that someone will cheat will disappear. In fact, it is a necessary goal.
Activity: 3
Now the peak in the creation of marketplaces, although perhaps in the future it will be even more developed
The creation of various platforms and platforms on the blockchain has indeed become a trend lately. Massive projects announce the creation of their platforms in a particular industry.
Right. Now we’ve got some kind of trend. All spheres and areas of life create projects on the blockchain. If we talk about ecology and Greecoin, the idea is clear. but how they will implement it is extremely difficult to understand. This is a charity, not a business. In this area, a lot of money is laundered, and very few people are really interested in the environmental situation.
Blockchain is the future. And everyone wants it in new technologies. This is quite correct.
Tooting. All banks have long been time to go to the blockchain.
Can you share any information about listing after end of ICO? Or is it too early to talk about it?
I think that listing for an exchange in such projects is not the main thing ... the main thing is to see the release of the platform. and then the price of the token will fly to the moon.
But all the same, if a token is not promoted on the stock exchange, then most likely the price will not change, and the growth is more profitable, if you bought at one price and sold at another, then this is excellent
If it is good to do this, then there are such exchanges where even for listing they do not require money, for the first time it will be very useful as an option.
I do not agree that free listing is a good thing. This can harm both the project and the team.
Activity: 168
This is a great idea to negotiate with Greenpeace. If you manage to attract such a giant as a partner, then this will make the Greencoin project famous!
If they succeed in negotiating a partnership with them. This will be the most unexpected entry into the market lately.
This is all very surprised. Such a partnership is worth more than all other partners. If there are any results, be sure to report.
Good news!!!
Greencoin exhibit at: Cloud Expo Europe

Finally really good news. Actually, it was even quite expected that a release would be made soon. Good job!
copper member
Activity: 134
Good news!!!
Greencoin exhibit at: Cloud Expo Europe

Activity: 4
We are happy to announce that Lalit Bansal has joined the Greencoin team as an growth advisor

ICOBench Profile: https://icobench.com/u/lalit-bansal-47995
It's a good news. I heard about this man only good. Does he already have an article about you?
I do not understand what these people think about ... it is clear that everyone wants to earn money, but to destroy the planet on which they themselves live and their children and grandchildren will live .... this is a kind of madness ...
because people do not think about what will happen next, but live only today. It is not right. It’s good that projects like Greencoin began to appear. This suggests that people began to think not only about money, but also about global things.
Yes, the contribution to the future has always been promising. It no longer depends on the project, but on the people. Money should work for a man!
Very clever thought. I would like to say that you should always choose a project for investment correctly. You need to place it in that it can be long-lasting, like this one. Therefore, do not worry and get upset ahead of time. Take and act.
Activity: 4
After a while, we will find out on which exchanges they were able to go through, because it all depends on the financial situation, this also needs to be taken into account.
We are waiting and hoping for a positive result. I think that the Greencoin team successfully collected and will be able to pay a listing for the top exchanges.
I think on the stock exchange they have already collected the amount. In a pinch, there is always an exchange where you can make a listing for free.
Pages:
Jump to: