Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GRON Digital - Gambling & Betting On the Blockchain - page 15. (Read 3604 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 10
I really like your concept, this is really very interesting, this project has the potential to succeed, you have a good plan, good luck for you team
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
İt is very cool project. I heard this project on Twitter. Good luck!
Activity: 213
Do you have project information in other languages? I want to understand your project in depth
Activity: 207
I think it's time to bring something new into the gambling&betting area. With this company it can become real!
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
Have you decided on what exchanges the coin will be listed?
Activity: 193
This project so interesting and promising. It will be successful. I am very happy to join.
Activity: 195
This project so interesting and promising. It will be successful. I am very happy to join this.
Activity: 198
this is really very interesting token and roadmap and i hope this will grow up on exchanges in the future
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
I looked up your website and found the project interesting. What are the payments methods appropriate?
Currently, ETH
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
You seems to have very solid team which is great, but I am interested in the total token supply to you have target for that?
Total supply is 950 000 000 (Nine Hundred and Fifty million)
Activity: 176
I looked up your website and found the project interesting. What are the payments methods appropriate?
Activity: 200
Interested in this product. Looks like it could be one for the future!
Activity: 194
You seems to have very solid team which is great, but I am interested in the total token supply to you have target for that?
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Bounty campaign in Twitter or Telegram? If I am interested in Telegram bounty how do I go by it?
Hello. You have to read the instructions, join GronDigital on telegram and be active. Of course that's after you've fill up the form, and confirm your name on the spreadsheet.
Activity: 346
Merit: 1
Bounty campaign in Twitter or Telegram? If I am interested in Telegram bounty how do I go by it?
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I wonder how long the development of the platform will take.... Roll Eyes
The platform development kicks off this month
On 21 March will be the end of the ICO, that means 19day remains.
Activity: 182
Is there to get free tokens?
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
I wonder how long the development of the platform will take.... Roll Eyes
The platform development kicks off this month
Pages:
Jump to: