Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GRON Digital - Gambling & Betting On the Blockchain - page 14. (Read 3604 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 10
ook nice ,the idea is good, will pay attention to your post and further information. already added to my watchlist ,thank you   
Activity: 228
I have participated in many projects and I suppose this is a good one. The project focuses on being innovative and I think one of its kind Wink
Activity: 162
Merit: 0
I hope that in the future we expect only profit from this project. I wish success for Gron
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
For what currency you can purchase tokens? The project is interesting. I think you can quickly enter the world market
The tokens can be purchased using BTC, ETH, and BCH
Activity: 218
For what currency you can purchase tokens? The project is interesting. I think you can quickly enter the world market
Activity: 220
I really like the concept that you have, it will be very useful, I am very interested in further development of the project, good luck
Activity: 156
one of the most promising projects in a long time, especially with this team.
I am very much looking forward to the future
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Will there be a Gron airdrop?  Does anyone have any idea when or if it has already been done?
No, there is no airdrop. However, you'll get a generous 30% bonus when you purchase during the ICO on March 15th
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Will there be a Gron airdrop?  Does anyone have any idea when or if it has already been done?
Right now there's no airdrop and I don't think Gron will have an airdrop.
Activity: 346
Merit: 1
Will there be a Gron airdrop?  Does anyone have any idea when or if it has already been done?
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
Do your team has enough experience to develop such a project to the full??
They not only have the experience, they have a working platform already with partnership
Have you decided on what exchanges the coin will be listed?
Sure hope its an exchange like kucoin or Nebula and not that like etherdelta.
This project so interesting and promising. It will be successful. I am very happy to join this.
We are happy to have you on board. Welcome to Gron Digital
Activity: 225
Hmmn it's took me for a while to do some research about this project. I'll keep an eye on it for developments and updates. The team doing a very good job, keep it up
Activity: 238
The website is done great and the idea of this project is worth attention.
Hopefully, the team will really implement what they intended to do.
Activity: 148
This project is so interesting and promising. It will be successful. I am very happy to join this
Activity: 233
This is a project that can interest anyone who is in a crypto community. The team needs a well-coordinated work for the success of the project, I hope that it will meet our expectations
Activity: 133
I'm interested in the idea of your project. Tell me, what is the minimum amount necessary for the successful implementation of the project? And what happens if you do not collect the necessary amount? Will you continue to work on the project?
Activity: 155
Do your team has enough experience to develop such a project to the full??
Activity: 214
Sure they will make a decent business out of this ICO!
Pages:
Jump to: