Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GRON Digital - Gambling & Betting On the Blockchain - page 13. (Read 3604 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I will try to spread a word about your project to my friends so they join too. Thanks  
Thanks that will truly be appreciated. You guys are welcome to join Gron on telegram.
I just visited your website and read some information presented in there quickly. Good luck on your project and I hope you'll succeed.
Join us on telegram for more exciting news.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
I will try to spread a word about your project to my friends so they join too. Thanks  
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
Guys what is the best way to get the latest news about this project? Telegram group?
Telegram group, Gron Digital ANN thread, Gron twitter page and their website are all good ways you can get latest news about Gron project
Activity: 126
I like this project. Finally I found the project that has really useful concept and innovative ideas
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
I really like your concept, a very interesting concept for me, I see this project has the potential for success, you have a good plan, good luck
Activity: 71
I just visited your website and read some information presented in there quickly. Good luck on your project and I hope you'll succeed.
Activity: 140
I really like your concept, this is very interesting, this project has the potential to succeed, you have a good plan, hopefully all will go well   
Activity: 213
Interesting and very needed project. We will see its realization later, now everything depends on work of the team. And we need only to trust and wait.
Activity: 214
Guys what is the best way to get the latest news about this project? Telegram group?
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
Well planned project I'll gladly invest in the ICO. It is a moon deal !
I love your enthusiasm bro. Definitely something I can get behind. See you on that side of the moon
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Very interesting project. Have to say there isn't anything like it on the market, especially in the blockchain world
Yep. It's a rarity to see an ICO with working product and partnership in the market these days. Most are just whitepaper offering. Not Gron
Activity: 144
Well planned project I'll gladly invest in the ICO. It is a moon deal !
Activity: 216
This project looks promising. Nice idea but requires hard work. I hope for the best!
Activity: 208
I hope this token will have a good future, the project looks great
Which countries are banned from participating in your ICO?
Sadly China, USA, South Korea and Singapore.
Is there a min/max eth contribution? 
Best to my knowledge the minimum is 0.1eth, there is no maximum.

Activity: 153
Is there a min/max eth contribution? 
Activity: 213
Which countries are banned from participating in your ICO?
Activity: 149
Very interesting project. Have to say there isn't anything like it on the market, especially in the blockchain world
Pages:
Jump to: