Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GRON Digital - Gambling & Betting On the Blockchain - page 11. (Read 3604 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 0
Great project with cool future perspective. I believe and confident in the project that it will be great in the future
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
Really good project with a great idea, lets hope you guys can actually get it to work, i will be looking forward to the implementation
Activity: 214
This is a great project with a great team which will develop the gambling area to a new level. Keep going, you're awesome Cool
Activity: 199
I have been following this project for a while and it appears promising and has a great team behind it... Good project
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
GRON digital is a very good and promising project for me. It is hoped that it will proceed smoothly and succeed in accordance with the expectations of all of us. We hope to attract more and more participants to join and many investors who are interested in the further development of the project
That's why we need everyone to spread the word to the whole world, families and friends about this awesome gambling and Betting project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
team, you did your job very well to make this project awesome. But there are also much work left, so keep it up!   
Think they are well aware of the expectation the community has of them and are doing their utmost best to deliver, especially with the main ICO launching in three days now
Activity: 146
team, you did your job very well to make this project awesome. But there are also much work left, so keep it up!   
Activity: 213
Hmm very interesting concept on GRON project. Very easy to understand and very promising. I just wonder how you will prove yourself better than any other projects out there. Especially with ones that have similar concept...
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
Really nice concept. I'll spread the info about this project
Go! Go! Go! Spread the word already! I'll retire a very happy man if Gron can take just 10% of the sports betting and gaming industry!  Grin
Activity: 207
Token that have great prospects. Thank you for the great opportunity to participate in such wonderful project
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
An interesting project and the site has a unique design. Looks legit for me
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
This is a very impressive project, good road map and awesome white paper, for me that’s what can either boom a project or bring it down, i also like the fact that the developers are serious, keep it up guys
For me, it all starts with the whitepaper. Says a lot about where the project is coming from, where it's heading and where it will most likely wound up. GRON seems to have ticked all the right boxes
Activity: 193
Really nice concept. I'll spread the info about this project
Activity: 119
Good project, nice idea. Wish you good luck guys, you are doing very well Wink
Activity: 195
I'm glad to be a part of this great project. I would like to know the prospects on investments...
I will always support this good project. Stay strong, team! Cool
thank you
Activity: 198
The presentation of this project is great, I really like the way you explain everything. I joined the bounty and wish you all the best!
Activity: 126
Great idea and team has good innovative thinking, hope you guys will succeed with your platform
Activity: 176
GRON digital is a very good and promising project for me. It is hoped that it will proceed smoothly and succeed in accordance with the expectations of all of us. We hope to attract more and more participants to join and many investors who are interested in the further development of the project
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
the concept of the project is really interesting and promising.
It is interesting to see how this will work. I will follow your news
You can follow us on Twitter, Facebook and join us on telegram channel here: https://t.me/grondigitalchat
Activity: 200
This is a very impressive project, good road map and awesome white paper, for me that’s what can either boom a project or bring it down, i also like the fact that the developers are serious, keep it up guys
Pages:
Jump to: