Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GRON Digital - Gambling & Betting On the Blockchain - page 12. (Read 3604 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 0
the concept of the project seems to me very promising. please tell me . when will the token go to the exchange?
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
for the gambling sphere it's time to evolve so we need such project as GRON digital. Thank you guys, you're doing a good job
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
the concept of the project is really interesting and promising.
It is interesting to see how this will work. I will follow your news
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Looks like the crypto market is in correction mode again
Correction mode you say? Is there anything am missing cos it sure looks the same to me
Not the same market has been trading sideways all week long. Everybody's waiting for that $12.5K breakout
Activity: 346
Merit: 1
The whitepaper is very much about security for its users. And it is very thorough about the gray side of gambling. I like the honest outlook. What I don't get is how it aims to be scalable by performing transactions outside its platform. Can any one iron the idea out for me?
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Correction mode you say? Is there anything am missing cos it sure looks the same to me
Perhaps a correction mode that's invincible cause if not that, I don't  see nor feel any changes in the crypto market.
Activity: 560
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
Personally I don't believe in these gambling platforms based on the block-chain. In general, they do not suggest anything new and most of them die after ICO.
Unless you already have a working platform with established partnership like GRON.
Get acquainted with the WP, you'll understand what makes Gron Digital different from other Gambling platforms. For one Gron has been working on this project since 2012, funding itself rather than waiting for public backing like other projects do and plans to use its own cryptocurrency for betting in a secure and transparent way.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Do you have any guarantees for investors?
What are the guarantees when investing in start-ups? Roll Eyes
This project is not a start up project, its a tokenized decentralization of an existing business
The guarantees you'll probably need is the fact that GRON has an established and working platform/project and partnership
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
Personally I don't believe in these gambling platforms based on the block-chain. In general, they do not suggest anything new and most of them die after ICO.
Unless you already have a working platform with established partnership like GRON.
Activity: 217
we are looking forward to the progress of this project, hopefully the team can make this project a success
Activity: 560
This project is not a start up project, its a tokenized decentralization of an existing business
Activity: 131
Merit: 0
A good project, I think it will be popular and therefore the price of the token will grow and we will all be able to benefit. If, of course, developers can fulfill their promises...
Activity: 205
A good project, the idea will be useful to many people in gambling&betting. Good luck to you
Activity: 181
Activity: 187
Activity: 126
Very nice idea of the project. Hope it will be successful. Want to be a part of your strong community!
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Guys what is the best way to get the latest news about this project? Telegram group?
Telegram group, Gron Digital ANN thread, Gron twitter page and their website are all good ways you can get latest news about Gron project
You can join Gron Digital Bounty for updates on the campaign here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-grondigital-gambling-betting-open-platform-on-the-blockchainended-2858989
Pages:
Jump to: