Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GRON Digital - Gambling & Betting On the Blockchain - page 35. (Read 3604 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
What do you guys think how the token is going to be profitable?
It's impossible to say for sure, but I have great hopes about this project in general and the profits it could provide for investors. Anyway you should do some analysis and decide for yourself is it worth your investment.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
I wish your team success in the developing and I'll keep my eyes on you. I saw here a lot of interesting and entertaining projects, but yours is a real diamond! I'm sure that you will succeed! 
Invest only risk money you can afford to lose. Make decisions based on what you think, not what others tell you, more often than not they are not out for your interest, they are out for theirs. And if you want to learn what to invest in use reliable websites  to investigate coins 
Activity: 546
Merit: 116
40 % bonus is too big, it can scare away investors who decided to go to the next stages.

25% would be enough.
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
I would like to join, but I want to first find as much information about the project as possible.
I need to study their whitepaper but for now the project looks reliable
Activity: 213
I think it depends on the product, how people value it, the demand, the price it hits the exchanges. There are too many variables to give an exact verdict, most ICOs where people I know have invested in have increased in price but there were analysis undertaken before the purchase.
Activity: 216
Activity: 181
Tokens unsold will be burned after presale and each stage of Ico?
Activity: 201
How many tokens will be allocated for the team and advisors? And will they be locked? U know it is quite important now
Activity: 228
good project, but i didn't see the ICO details on the site (because the time was not enough, I didn't see the white paper), and i just want to know the basic profile.
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
Hello
Is there any chance to get free tokens?
Thank you

Hi Bumper_Butt  Smiley

Great question and the great news is there is a limited pre-ICO Bonus Lottery for all participants until 5 February - so only 6 days to go!! Stand a chance to win an additional +10% bonus on your GRO Utility Token purchase

How do you enter?

- As you purchase your GRO Utility Token, you are automatically entered.
- If the 1st Hexadecimal of your contribution address matches the 1st Hexadecimal of the contribution transaction you're a winner!
- All winners are notified via email and you can check if you are the winner on the Etherscan website.
- The odds are 1 in 16 chances to win! How exciting  Grin

Are you in? To participate you can buy tokens on our website.

Good luck!
-
thank you for the information, I like your project and I am very interested. This digital gron has an interesting concept that is catching Blockchain Protocol for fair game. best project!  Grin Cheesy
Activity: 218
Hi, I have a question. US Citizen can participate in ICO?
Thanks
Activity: 225
There will be other games or applications in future, right? Do you already have any agreements with game developers?
Activity: 238
Hi all. Excited to be here. Interesting project. Great team. How would GRO work with users that dont know anything about blockchain and buying coins?
Activity: 233
Please explain will it be required to complete KYC procedures for token buyers and bounty participants? 
Activity: 71
Great and promising project. Looking forward for development of the project and the implementation of the long term plan for the project. Success to the team!
Activity: 126
This is the best project I found, I like this idea very much. Just read your whitepaper. Looking forward to hearing more from your team.
Activity: 214
I am new to the whole crypto scene and these are very exciting times for me. I hope that I am making good choices. Everything of the best to the team - hope you reach the moon!
Activity: 186
Hello
Is there any chance to get free tokens?
Thank you

Hi Bumper_Butt  Smiley

Great question and the great news is there is a limited pre-ICO Bonus Lottery for all participants until 5 February - so only 6 days to go!! Stand a chance to win an additional +10% bonus on your GRO Utility Token purchase

How do you enter?

- As you purchase your GRO Utility Token, you are automatically entered.
- If the 1st Hexadecimal of your contribution address matches the 1st Hexadecimal of the contribution transaction you're a winner!
- All winners are notified via email and you can check if you are the winner on the Etherscan website.
- The odds are 1 in 16 chances to win! How exciting  Grin

Are you in? To participate you can buy tokens on our website.

Good luck!
-

Really great news! Pre-ICO bonus lottery seems interesting. Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: