Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GRON Digital - Gambling & Betting On the Blockchain - page 36. (Read 3604 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Can you please tell about 1-in-10 bonus in detail? I think I do not quite understand…
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
Hello
Where can I inspect your smart contracts?
Thanks
Activity: 213
Are we able to easily exchange GRO to fiat for example? Sorry if this a noob question, but I'm trying to completely understand all the details.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello
Is there any chance to get free tokens?
Thank you

Hi Bumper_Butt  Smiley

Great question and the great news is there is a limited pre-ICO Bonus Lottery for all participants until 5 February - so only 6 days to go!! Stand a chance to win an additional +10% bonus on your GRO Utility Token purchase

How do you enter?

- As you purchase your GRO Utility Token, you are automatically entered.
- If the 1st Hexadecimal of your contribution address matches the 1st Hexadecimal of the contribution transaction you're a winner!
- All winners are notified via email and you can check if you are the winner on the Etherscan website.
- The odds are 1 in 16 chances to win! How exciting  Grin

Are you in? To participate you can buy tokens on our website.

Good luck!
-
Activity: 214
Do I understand correctly: any gain will be administered by blockchain? And no human intervention at all?
Activity: 216
Is there any FAQ, or maybe I missed smth???
Activity: 208
Could you please tell us more about your GRO token? How can we use it?
Activity: 181
This project sounds very interesting indeed. Definitely looking to get involved at ICO stage.
How can we join the pre-sale or it just for big investors ?
Activity: 26
Great stuff!
The member of our bounty program team will be in touch with you shortly to discuss the details.
Activity: 479
Merit: 104
Reserved filipino translation.
copper member
Activity: 11
Now there are a lot of projects are gambling and the combination of blockchain, may I ask you what is the biggest advantage of this project? I will continue to focus on this project.

Hi bunca,

If you look at our roadmap, you will see a couple of features mentioned that will directly benefit from the transparency that blockchains provide:
  • GRO as a utility token
  • Regulators to access transactions
  • Auditing gaming transactions
  • Results Providers Integration
  • etc.

We still have many exciting features to be announced in the future that will cement our place firmly amongst other giants in the industry!
copper member
Activity: 11
Hello everyone! Does the company have plans to leave any number of coins in the reserve fund? It seems to me that the reserve stocks would not hurt

Hi Adam Palvin,

The Initial Bank Roll is set at 16%. This is fixed and will increase proportionally along with investments received.
Activity: 228
Hi guys, Im relatively new to this ICO thing. I still need to study the whitepaper of this project. But what payments methods can I use?
Activity: 228
What should be the amount of funds invested in order to get maximum profit? Yeah, I'm greedy, but I can’t help it)
Activity: 110
Merit: 13
Now there are a lot of projects are gambling and the combination of blockchain, may I ask you what is the biggest advantage of this project? I will continue to focus on this project.
Activity: 218
I was wondering if this ICO will be open to US and Chinese citizens?
Waiting for more info to get a deeper understanding about the project.
Activity: 220
This project have a promising future with the futures it has and I believe it will definitely make a great impact when it is fully implemented.
Is there a min/max eth contribution?
Activity: 225
The idea behind this project is huge and I can see it doing very well in the nearest future. Do you accept BTC?
Activity: 238
I’m trying to understand if there will be a real and large demand for the services of such a start-up. What problem is solved by the solution offered?
Activity: 233
Hello! This project is interesting, but what the blockchain gives, how does it enriches the project? It’s not entirely clear for me
Pages:
Jump to: