Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 122. (Read 114849 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
why use Blockchain?
The use of Blockchain simplifying and securing the management and tracking of goods traveling over vast distances.
Activity: 120
Activity: 72
What is DNS?
DNS is a global social network for drivers, the key to which for direct connection of shippers and manufacturers is the AXIS Token DSN
Activity: 120
Activity: 72
A good idea. these projects have will be a success in the transportation industry
Activity: 56
What are the advantages of DNS for drivers?
Millions of participants will take advantage of the Driver Social Network (DSN) benefits such as:
Social feeds, discounts, products, food, information sharing, connections, reviews, shipper and carrier ratings, fuel, maintenance, downtime, freight rates and much more.
Activity: 69
What are the advantages of DNS for drivers?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I'm sure this project will be a big success going forward, invite your friends to join this project. A good project to do, because there are experts in it.
Activity: 87
Boss LaneAxis AI will be responsible for the preparation of personal recommendations, and on what will they be based?
1.Internal reputation score
2.Peer rating based on previous trips
3. Number of shipments executed on the platform
4. Origin and destination by shipper
5. expected destination time and location of carriers already delivering a shipment
6. size of shipment
7. Any previous experience of shipper for same shipment
8. Any previous experience of carrier from older shipments
Activity: 108
Boss LaneAxis AI will be responsible for the preparation of personal recommendations, and on what will they be based?
does anyone know what public transactions include?
these transactions include: booking request, booking bid, booking confirmation, delivery
commencement, expected time for delivery, delivery confirmation and internal reputation scores.
Activity: 99
does anyone know what public transactions include?
Activity: 76
Activity: 99
How old is your company?
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
LaneAxis Virtual Freight Management is built to connect Shippers directly to Carriers, giving both real-time visibility and proactive control over every shipment - as well as cutting out expensive middlemen.
Activity: 87
I really like the DNS platform, I believe that it will greatly improve the work and I hope that it will be popular!
Definitely the direction in the field of logistics will have a certain demand.And the LaneAxis platform includes such advantageous functions that will allow directly in real time to accompany this or that product and also simplifies the relationship between the customer and the supplier.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Laneaxis surely overcome the constraints of the high cost of shipping an item, up to 30% less for everything is a substantial reduction, that's superbly. I see the Pre-Sale stage is quite smoothly and Softcap already reached. It seems that many people are interested in seeing LaneAxis running.
I really like the DNS platform, I believe that it will greatly improve the work and I hope that it will be popular!
Activity: 76
LANEAXSIS a crypto project which is engaged in transportation, handling and controlling transportation to be simple is a good innovation
I believe that this should be a very good project.
Activity: 102
LANEAXSIS a crypto project which is engaged in transportation, handling and controlling transportation to be simple is a good innovation
Jump to: