Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 124. (Read 114849 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Who can tell me about the Channels?
Channels are the key to Hyperledger Fabric privacy and access control. In LaneAxis, the channels are personal to every every carrier and shipper, and have a many-to-many type of relation, which means a carrier can be in channel with multiple shippers at any given time and a shipper can also be in channel with multiple carriers at any time. The channels ensure that trip-related specifics such as the agreed upon cost for services is kept abstracted from the primary blockchain.
How is the Channels create?
Creation of a channel occurs when the order is accepted from the carrier and is confirmed from the shipper. At this point, the configuration transaction (configtx) is stored in a special block that contains not only the incremental configuration update, but the entire configuration so that when a peer needs to know the channel’s configuration, it only needs to access the latest configtx block.
Activity: 69
Channels are the key to Hyperledger Fabric privacy and access control. In LaneAxis, the channels are personal to every every carrier and shipper, and have a many-to-many type of relation, which means a carrier can be in channel with multiple shippers at any given time and a shipper can also be in channel with multiple carriers at any time. The channels ensure that trip-related specifics such as the agreed upon cost for services is kept abstracted from the primary blockchain.
What do you need to access?
Activity: 60
Activity: 67
Activity: 6
A project is as good as its many successful team members. Really impressed with what am seeing, and I look forward to joining this project. Interestingly, as far as I know, no project has succeeded in the field of transportation in the blockchain platform. I read some new things in WP of you, the feasibility is very high. Hope you can make a breakthrough in the transportation sector.
Activity: 1
Considero que es un proyecto con mucha versatilidad que con buen manejo puede conseguir un excelente crecimiento, ya que responde a muchas necesidades en el sistema de transporte.
Activity: 76
Can anyone tell me about participants of tokens?
Drivers
A driver represents an optional node, which means a driver may act as a node but it is not a mandatory
action. in case a driver is not a node, the access is provided via rest APis interfaced with the carrier’s node in
order to provide the trip-related information to the driver. A carrier can add the driver to a channel once the
trip is finalized between carrier and shipper. the benefit of being on the blockchain is that drivers can be
given access to act as a proxy for the carrier and accept trips from shippers.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
a new project in the world of transportation, especially supported by advanced technology now, how to use blockain here?
Activity: 102
Carriers
Carriers are organizations that accept orders and allocate shipment resources towards completion of
a specific shipment. Each carrier will run a hyperledger node which will be used for interaction with
the REST interface for drivers and associated parties.
Activity: 108
Shippers
shippers are organizations that create a shipment request, thus creating an opportunity to generate value on the blockchain.
every shipper runs a single node on the blockchain. Once the shipper and carrier have been paired, the shipper node is
responsible for the creation of a new channel by creating a genesis block, then adding the respective carrier to the channel.
Activity: 120
LaneAxis Bot
A bot is a special type of peer possessing all permissions. this user will be part of all channels
in the network and will interface with a different network outside the blockchain as well. the task of this user is to interface the Ai
infrastructure to the blockchain. the bot will be responsible for recommendations for shipper and carrier, calculating internal
reputation scores based on all activities in the blockchain and risk management.
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
I think you need to do a roadshow, so that your projects are really known to many people  Smiley
Activity: 11
Will this work in all countries?
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
Can anybody provide logistic services to people via Laneaxis? Will there be special verification for people who carry sensitive items or information?
what is responsible for LaneAxis AI bot?
The LaneAxis AI bot responsibles for generating personalized recommendations to the shipper
about the carrier prospects on the basis of various parameters:
1.Internal reputation score
2.Peer rating based on previous trips
3.Number of shipments executed on the platform
4.Origin and destination by shipper
5.Expected destination time and location of carriers already delivering a shipment
6.Size of shipment
7.Any previous experience of shipper for same shipment (cancellations / burnt by carrier?)
8.Any previous experience of carrier from older shipments (payment delayed / cancelled)
Activity: 108
what is responsible for LaneAxis AI bot?
Activity: 120
What benefits does blockchaen give?
Blockchain Benefits
1.Industry first technolody

2.Eltminates need for 3RD party brokers

3.Immutable shipment records

4.Virtually eliminates accident/shipment disputes

5.Predictive ai for available loads/capacity

6.Simplified reporting for refulators