Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 125. (Read 114849 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
How will AXIS token respond to the economic downturn?
The AXIS Token  immune to economic downturns cuz in good times and bad, products around the world have to move
Activity: 120
How will AXIS token respond to the economic downturn?
Activity: 68
Excellent project to improve a very important process and with great demand.

The demand will be even higher

Blockchain really matters and I am sure that it will be really beneficial for LaneAxis
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Excellent project to improve a very important process and with great demand.

The demand will be even higher
The project seems interesting to me. Great project and strong team
Activity: 28
It's a good project with a great team. I like the idea of the project. And hopefully the project will be successful
Activity: 80
Love this project and also the experienced team behind it! I have a question about the Referral Bounty campaign. Is there a cap?
Activity: 102
How old is your company???
6 years, dude. Very experienced
Activity: 69
How old is your company???
Activity: 78
LaneAxis is like UBER for logistics! Cool!!!
More like Facebook, to be persice)
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
this project began construction starting in 2014, 2014 until now is not a short time in other words. this project has been well discussed and has great partners who will help deliver the project to success, I will look forward to it
Activity: 29
I like trucks, logistics & blockchain.  Wish they success!
Activity: 120
I love so much, when projects reduce the costs of products we use every day. Know these guys will build smth great! Hoping to start paying less as soon as possible Cheesy
Totally agree!!!!
Activity: 99
I love so much, when projects reduce the costs of products we use every day. Know these guys will build smth great! Hoping to start paying less as soon as possible Cheesy
Merit: 1
To optimize delivery and logistics planning, LaneAxis compiles analytical data from the thousands of trucks in its network and maps out the most optimal routes. Carriers are assigned ratings based on delivery history to help shippers choose the most suitable carrier for their shipment. Analytics is always great, but the problem is always like how to store this big data. And I am sure they have a decision

I think they use blockchain to analyze some data. I mean one of the reasons. Do u agree with that?

That is not the only thing they use Blockchain for. There are several more from their website. Let me clarify this. Or probably someone knows in here! Such a friendly community  Roll Eyes

I know some reasons for them to integrate blockchain. For example, it industry first technology, eliminates need for 3rd party brokers, immutable shipment records, virtually eliminates accident or shipment dispute. Probably there are some more, I just don't know 'bout them
Activity: 135
To optimize delivery and logistics planning, LaneAxis compiles analytical data from the thousands of trucks in its network and maps out the most optimal routes. Carriers are assigned ratings based on delivery history to help shippers choose the most suitable carrier for their shipment. Analytics is always great, but the problem is always like how to store this big data. And I am sure they have a decision

I think they use blockchain to analyze some data. I mean one of the reasons. Do u agree with that?

That is not the only thing they use Blockchain for. There are several more from their website. Let me clarify this. Or probably someone knows in here! Such a friendly community  Roll Eyes
Activity: 84

Activity: 40
Activity: 108
LaneAxis Driver Social Network is cool. How many tokens for sale?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Really love the idea of Driver Social Network. I think, this will change the way transportation works!  Wink
Sounds cool, though will it be popular? Wondering if the market is big enough?
Definitely the direction in the field of logistics will have a certain demand.And the LaneAxis platform includes such advantageous functions that will allow directly in real time to accompany this or that product and also simplifies the relationship between the customer and the supplier.
Totally agree, "the AXIS Token Driver Social Network (DSN) will play a vital role in moving data throughout the $9 Trillion dollar supply chain industry"
You guys think they will make a world a better place? What are the benefits?
The world of course they will not do better, but here are the advantages in my opinion on this platform!And the most important of them is the introduction of technologies that allow the customer and supplier to work without intermediaries,thereby reducing many costs.
Jump to: