Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 126. (Read 114849 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
Anyone knows how exactly will the world benefit in Driver Social Network? In money i mean Huh
The buildout of a massive global DSN embedded in the LaneAxis proprietary blockchain ecosystem will require API access via the AXIS Token. This will enable direct connection between shippers and carriers, cutting out freight broker fees that can exceed 30%. By removing the "middle man," the AXIS Token and its wealth of uses will establish the first true TRANSPORTATION GLOBAL COMMUNITY.
Activity: 99
Anyone knows how exactly will the world benefit in Driver Social Network? In money i mean Huh
Activity: 120
Is there a possibility, that the product will be unnecessary?
Dude, people will always need to transport products from one place to another)
You have a point, though is it such a big market?
"the AXIS Token Driver Social Network (DSN) will play a vital role in moving data throughout the $9 Trillion dollar supply chain industry"
I think that's more than enough) Grin
You are right, man! Where did you get that info? Huh
It's from there website)
I think, the numbers are not quite right. Because, there are planes and other kinds of transport..
90% of all products are delivered on the truck, so don't worry) Wink
Cool!
Didn't know that statistic!
Activity: 108
"the AXIS Token Driver Social Network (DSN) will play a vital role in moving data throughout the $9 Trillion dollar supply chain industry"
It's from there website)
I think, the numbers are not quite right. Because, there are planes and other kinds of transport..
90% of all products are delivered on the truck, so don't worry) Wink
Activity: 76
It's from there website)
It's from there website)
Activity: 67
Activity: 87
Activity: 67
Activity: 69
Activity: 120
Activity: 72
Anyone knows how are connected AXIS tokens with Driver Social Network?
AXIS tokens serve as the golden key to access the network)
Activity: 78
Anyone knows how are connected AXIS tokens with Driver Social Network?
Activity: 99
Guys i advice everyone to take a look at this project. This may be the next Facebook! Social network for drivers is huge! My dad is in transportation, so i know what i'm talking about
Really love the idea of Driver Social Network. I think, this will change the way transportation works!  Wink
Sounds cool, though will it be popular? Wondering if the market is big enough?
Definitely the direction in the field of logistics will have a certain demand.And the LaneAxis platform includes such advantageous functions that will allow directly in real time to accompany this or that product and also simplifies the relationship between the customer and the supplier.
Totally agree, "the AXIS Token Driver Social Network (DSN) will play a vital role in moving data throughout the $9 Trillion dollar supply chain industry"
You guys think they will make a world a better place? What are the benefits?
Social feeds, discounts, products, food, information sharing and many many more, you should check out there website Smiley
Thanks man. The site is cool Cool
Activity: 76
Really love the idea of Driver Social Network. I think, this will change the way transportation works!  Wink
Definitely the direction in the field of logistics will have a certain demand.And the LaneAxis platform includes such advantageous functions that will allow directly in real time to accompany this or that product and also simplifies the relationship between the customer and the supplier.
Totally agree, "the AXIS Token Driver Social Network (DSN) will play a vital role in moving data throughout the $9 Trillion dollar supply chain industry"
Social feeds, discounts, products, food, information sharing and many many more, you should check out there website Smiley
Activity: 89
A project that is interesting, a very good thought to the issue of transport, we wish the project well underway dev.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Jump to: