Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 128. (Read 114849 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Interesting to know how much the project has raised already. I think, the softcap was already reached, but waiting for the official announcement  Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Seems like a promising project. Is anyone able to verify team? And why you guys need patent in open source space?
I agree, it would be nice to check the whole team and the addresses of the offices and the authenticity of the documents . Now it is very important to be confident in the project .  The idea is interesting , I do watch
Activity: 92
The project runs on a unique concept which has a experienced team.
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
Seems like a promising project. Is anyone able to verify team? And why you guys need patent in open source space?
Activity: 120
$0.18/Token is a great price! So happy I found this project on the early stage  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 102
Very cool video about virtual freight management on the YouTube channel)  Smiley
Activity: 72
team is from california, that's always a good sign! watched a few videos with rick, he knows his stuff Wink good luck, guys!
Activity: 67
forbes analyzed the project! respect, team  Cool Cool
Activity: 108
So cool that you guys already have patents!!! It's very rare nowadays Angry Angry
Activity: 76
Checked out the roadmap on the site, very nice!
Activity: 27
all d best for your team, very nice project
Activity: 102
Hey guys!
Is your token ERC20? Can I use MEW to store it?
Activity: 238
This project is better than other.Great project with Great team members and the team behind
Activity: 77
i like the website design, there is nice looking and greatful color combination , with some animation about the project make it perfect .
Activity: 8
This team has a sufficient amount of experience both in the space and industry to understand the challenges inherent within the supply chain, as well as their competition. I've always said that what separates a good company from a great one is its Team, and this one "gets it".
Activity: 114
Interestingly, as far as I know, no project has succeeded in the field of transportation in the blockchain platform.
I read some new things in WP of you, the feasibility is very high. Hope you can make a breakthrough in the transportation sector.
By the way, I would like to ask if you plan to hold a bounty campaign?
Activity: 70
A project is as good as its many successful team members. Really impressed with what am seeing, and I look forward to joining this project.
Activity: 249
Wow I like this coin. It is looking good. Lots and lots of bounties planned. Very good. Glad to see there is a good game plan . The coin should do very well with the right people to support it and hopefully people who join for the community bounty will be supporters.                                                   
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
LANEAXIS will be surely able to reduce significant  amount of fees that wasted on some 3rd parties.
Perhaps after this sale, there will be more people joining te project.
copper member
Activity: 322
RESERVED for HINDI translaion....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page to HINDI language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

waiting for your confirmation..... thank you........ Smiley
Jump to: