Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 127. (Read 114849 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Really love the idea of Driver Social Network. I think, this will change the way transportation works!  Wink
Sounds cool, though will it be popular? Wondering if the market is big enough?
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
there are a few comments on the technical documentation. how are you going to do it so that those who want to use the platform quickly buy your token. will there be some sort of off-exchange experience? if not then you will not get anything when there are many conversions then clients are lost.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
The team has a successful experience and they will be able to help people invest in companies to make a good profit. This remarkable project will change the venture capital market.
Activity: 87
Really love the idea of Driver Social Network. I think, this will change the way transportation works!  Wink
Activity: 12
I really like this LANEAXIS CRYPTO PROJECT, and i am suggesting you integrate a wallet for easy transaction
Activity: 128
https://www.oppopenwifi.com
LANEAXSIS a crypto project which is engaged in transportation, handling and controlling transportation to be simple is a good innovation
Activity: 117
''The LaneAxis platform enables shippers and manufacturers to keep track of transported goods in real-time via GPS-enabled devices.''
this is interesting idea.
This idea makes the transportation business convenient.
I will not lose my luggage.
its so nice.
Activity: 10
Seems interesting. Definitely will follow your progress
Activity: 132
Activity: 46
A good idea. Great project. Strong team.
Activity: 225
When is appearing on exchanges is scheduled? Will token be listed on binance or okex?
Activity: 57
A good idea. these projects have will be a success in the transportation industry.
Activity: 336
A great project, a very talented team, I wish the guys good luck, success and a great future.
Activity: 120
So angry I missed Crypto Invest Summit West in LA. Everybody was talking about your project, Rick gave a great presentation!
Activity: 78
 Smiley :)So cool that you guys already have apps in App Store and Google Play! Respect and good luck! Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 87
Love the project! How can I help you guys succeed?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Until now, many projects have developed and succeeded in the transportation industry. both land, sea and air. In the present, transportation services have become something that is needed and service users are increasing every day. I'm sure, LANEAXIS will be a very potential project and has a bright future.
copper member
Activity: 322
HINDI translation is DONE....
here is the link
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-laneaxis-us-patented-blockchain-solution-for-transportaion-4824421

here is my ERC 20 address
0x287A2015603Bc4393F72E8668AFDdFEf7eBe684B
Activity: 3
the project seems interesting to me, even if projects like this I think are still difficult to take off. I wish you luck, I will follow you carefully
Activity: 69
Hey, guys! Smiley Smiley
What currencies do you accept? Any kyc? Huh
Jump to: