Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 27. (Read 115007 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

Budbo is a mobile phone app for cannabis users and the company behind it merged with LaneAxis. They did an ICO late last year and the tokens are trading at an amazing 1% of the ICO price.

Let's say I don't give a damn about the token price, they're actively working on it or it's just an "empty" project? I think it's important to know this to understand how this team works

Doing 2 projects at the same seems weird to me if not a red flag and cannabis and GPS tracking don't have anything in common so I really don't understand it.

I was just wondering myself how come we're now discussing cannabis in the thread for a blockchain transportation project. I agree with you, a bit weird if you ask me.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
They are both for supply chain, one for cannabis' supply chain (similar to other projects I guess) and the other one is for transportation

I see. Cannabis supply chain sounds funny but it is not necessarily dealers we are talking about here I guess since it is legal in some states.  Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
They are both for supply chain, one for cannabis' supply chain (similar to other projects I guess) and the other one is for transportation

Budbo is a mobile phone app for cannabis users and the company behind it merged with LaneAxis. They did an ICO late last year and the tokens are trading at an amazing 1% of the ICO price.

Let's say I don't give a damn about the token price, they're actively working on it or it's just an "empty" project? I think it's important to know this to understand how this team works

Doing 2 projects at the same seems weird to me if not a red flag and cannabis and GPS tracking don't have anything in common so I really don't understand it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
What was the point of doing BudBo before LaneAxis? Is BudBo like a trial for a more specific transportation project? And I wonder if having both project running at the same time will cannibalize one of them or will they merge eventually?

What is budbo? What are the specifics of it?

What is the reason for US patents? Does not this prevent plagiarism in other regions? Or would you be wary of something like that? previously patented development cases where the plagiarized project did not succeed, while its plagiarist took off

It doesn't prevent plagiarism in other countries, but gives you a competitive advantage in the US where the patent is valid and US is a huge market in terms of transportation.

yes, the US is usually the biggest and most important market for most companies so you want to be in a good position there.
What is the reason for US patents? Does not this prevent plagiarism in other regions? Or would you be wary of something like that? previously patented development cases where the plagiarized project did not succeed, while its plagiarist took off

It doesn't prevent plagiarism in other countries, but gives you a competitive advantage in the US where the patent is valid and US is a huge market in terms of transportation.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Quote from: Frank37 link=topic=4802310.msg46909126#msg46909126
Hemp is [b
the[/b] plant of the future, it has about 1000 use cases, it grows fast and dont need super special conditions to grow. It is very effective as a remedy for many diseases. At the stock market you buy the future at crypto it is more short term imo but it wouldnt surprise me, if some of these projects go to moon in 1 or 2 years.

While you are correct, i don't think that this business has anything to do with the other use cases. ...And the good stuff does need the special conditions to grow
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
First time I thought its for shipping and deliver system. It's for only transportation ?
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Well, this is not surprising. I remember there was another such project PRG, also associated with cannabis. There, too, the price fell very significantly. In general, in my opinion, legitimate projects related to narcotic substances will never bring even one thousandth of the income from what the drug trade has. Since the proceeds from drug trafficking occur precisely because it is illegal.

Actually, they are trying to work where cannabis is legal but even the places cannabis is legal, it is a very strict market. Everything is heavily inspected and not easy to make a product for this market. I mean, they wouldn't accept that easily. So, that can be the reason of the problem.

Hemp is the plant of the future, it has about 1000 use cases, it grows fast and dont need super special conditions to grow. It is very effective as a remedy for many diseases. At the stock market you buy the future at crypto it is more short term imo but it wouldnt surprise me, if some of these projects go to moon in 1 or 2 years.
Activity: 434
Its great that you actually have already a patent to show on your website and not just a statement that you have  patent pending. How long is a patent valid in US?
Well, their patent might be pending at least for 1 year, then it's gonna be active again at least 5 years (up to 35 years).

Where did you read about 35 years? As far as I know, patent validity is 20 years.

it doesn't really matter either way as long as they have the patent in place.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Well, this is not surprising. I remember there was another such project PRG, also associated with cannabis. There, too, the price fell very significantly. In general, in my opinion, legitimate projects related to narcotic substances will never bring even one thousandth of the income from what the drug trade has. Since the proceeds from drug trafficking occur precisely because it is illegal.

Actually, they are trying to work where cannabis is legal but even the places cannabis is legal, it is a very strict market. Everything is heavily inspected and not easy to make a product for this market. I mean, they wouldn't accept that easily. So, that can be the reason of the problem.
Merit: 262
Its great that you actually have already a patent to show on your website and not just a statement that you have  patent pending. How long is a patent valid in US?
Well, their patent might be pending at least for 1 year, then it's gonna be active again at least 5 years (up to 35 years).

Where did you read about 35 years? As far as I know, patent validity is 20 years.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
What was the point of doing BudBo before LaneAxis? Is BudBo like a trial for a more specific transportation project? And I wonder if having both project running at the same time will cannibalize one of them or will they merge eventually?

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Well, that is a bummer. But every project dropped a lot. Still %1 is too much.

I hope they learned their mistakes and not repeating them this time.
Merit: 100
Its great that you actually have already a patent to show on your website and not just a statement that you have  patent pending. How long is a patent valid in US?
so the patent can be valid up to 35 years, a lot of time, if they were to enlarge the area for launch, for example let's say Europe should they ask for new licenses for each country in which they operate?...

Yeah it could be. Different countries comes with different rules and regulations which they should  abide accordingly.
It is true that with different countries, the rules and rules will certainly be different, so that we must be able to adapt and obey the rules
Activity: 686
Activity: 574

Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
Its great that you actually have already a patent to show on your website and not just a statement that you have  patent pending. How long is a patent valid in US?
so the patent can be valid up to 35 years, a lot of time, if they were to enlarge the area for launch, for example let's say Europe should they ask for new licenses for each country in which they operate?...
Activity: 588

that's actually awesome and should ensure that it lasts at least for the duration of the project if not more.
Pages:
Jump to: