Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 28. (Read 115007 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Its great that you actually have already a patent to show on your website and not just a statement that you have  patent pending. How long is a patent valid in US?
Well, their patent might be pending at least for 1 year, then it's gonna be active again at least 5 years (up to 35 years).

5 years alone is an eternity in crypto and blockchain tech so it will be useful in any case.
The development will be accompanied by novelties related to the pending issues, this will bring a continuous flow of news in a future perhaps not so far. We are still anxious to know what the pending patents are about
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Its great that you actually have already a patent to show on your website and not just a statement that you have  patent pending. How long is a patent valid in US?
Well, their patent might be pending at least for 1 year, then it's gonna be active again at least 5 years (up to 35 years).

5 years alone is an eternity in crypto and blockchain tech so it will be useful in any case.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
guys, i'm kind of new here
can someone tell me, what is blockchain in general?
a blockchain is a continuously growing list of records, called blocks, which are linked and secured using cryptography. a blockchain can serve as an open, distributed ledger that can record transactions between two or more parties efficiently and in a verifiable and permanent manner. Frequently, blockchains are managed by a peer-to-peer network which requires collusion of the network majority in order to change previous blocks. this enables decentralized consensus and makes blockchains inherently resistant to
data modification without the need for trust of a central party. in turn, this makes blockchains suitable for recording of events, identify, transactions, provenance, property titles, supply chains and food traceability, among many others.

and what are cryptocurrencies?
a cryptocurrency is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. while centrally managed
digital currencies have existed for some time (e.g. electronic money and centralized banking systems), Bitcoin became the first decentralized cryptocurrency by using
the blockchain as a distributed ledger. since Bitcoin’s emergence in 2009, numerous cryptocurrencies
have been created. these are frequently called “altcoins”, as a
blend of “bitcoin alternative”. Bitcoin
and its alternatives use decentralized
control as opposed to centralized electronic money/centralized banking systems. the decentralized control is related to the use of bitcoin’s blockchain transaction database in the role of a distributed ledger.
gonna read all of this now..  Shocked
oh, you haven't read that? just coppied? could I ask where from?
LaneAxis WP
WP? What is it?
white paper https://www.laneaxis.io/assets/whitepaper/LaneAxis-REGULAR-whitepaper-V3.2-8-8-18.pdf
oh, I'm gonna read that
good luck  Wink
thank you!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 126
a blockchain is a continuously growing list of records, called blocks, which are linked and secured using cryptography. a blockchain can serve as an open, distributed ledger that can record transactions between two or more parties efficiently and in a verifiable and permanent manner. Frequently, blockchains are managed by a peer-to-peer network which requires collusion of the network majority in order to change previous blocks. this enables decentralized consensus and makes blockchains inherently resistant to
data modification without the need for trust of a central party. in turn, this makes blockchains suitable for recording of events, identify, transactions, provenance, property titles, supply chains and food traceability, among many others.

a cryptocurrency is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. while centrally managed
digital currencies have existed for some time (e.g. electronic money and centralized banking systems), Bitcoin became the first decentralized cryptocurrency by using
the blockchain as a distributed ledger. since Bitcoin’s emergence in 2009, numerous cryptocurrencies
control as opposed to centralized electronic money/centralized banking systems. the decentralized control is related to the use of bitcoin’s blockchain transaction database in the role of a distributed ledger.
LaneAxis WP
WP? What is it?
white paper https://www.laneaxis.io/assets/whitepaper/LaneAxis-REGULAR-whitepaper-V3.2-8-8-18.pdf
oh, I'm gonna read that
good luck  Wink

LaneAxis WP
WP? What is it?
oh, I'm gonna read that

LaneAxis WP
WP? What is it?

LaneAxis WP
WP? What is it?

LaneAxis WP

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Are there any statistics on market revenue?
you mean trucking industry?
yes, exactly
the u.s. trucking industry produces nearly $800 billion annually in revenu
and what about the future? how will this number change?
it is expected to cross the $1 trillion mark in the next 4-5 years.2
oh, great. thank you
you are very much welcome  Smiley Wink
Activity: 76
yes, exactly
oh, great. thank you
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
yes, exactly
Activity: 76
yes, exactly
Pages:
Jump to: