Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 3. (Read 114849 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Yes it’s important to communicate about the amount raised during an ico, i can ferais some investors to not have this information, and it can also incentive people to invest when the amount raised start to be good. A little update could be good.

I agree. the amount raised, presented in a counter form can be used as a gauge for the enthusiasm present and make people contribute.

Yes, theoretically is the glass half full, at a market moment like this, very few projects can achieve values like those that Laneaxis reached and hit the softcap, there are withdrawals and denials in relation to Devs in other projects, but here we have the guarantee of continuity and dedication
Activity: 462
Any update on the current total ICO amount raised so far? I bet it would be fine i the team could inform the community regularly.

Would be good indeed, but I don't think they gonna be doing that. I hope they gonna disclose the amount raised after the sale is over.
I hope so. they will announce their sales amounts after ICO ends. But whatever decision the team I am convinced it is the best for this project, let's see it, we can only wish the best for this project.

I hope that withholding such information to the community will not have negative effects to  them and to the investors in general.
That's something investors don't like because is a number that determines the success of a project. So is a very useful information.
Activity: 588
Yes it’s important to communicate about the amount raised during an ico, i can ferais some investors to not have this information, and it can also incentive people to invest when the amount raised start to be good. A little update could be good.

I agree. the amount raised, presented in a counter form can be used as a gauge for the enthusiasm present and make people contribute.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
One thing i am uncertain of that what is the reason on why is the tracking software using a blockchain? Is it really necessarily needed?

I think it is only needed for customers to be sure there was no fraud or tempering with the data.

Yeah, that would make sense i guess... i thought it might be because it's easier to collect money with ico and blockchain would not hurt in the background.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Any update on the current total ICO amount raised so far? I bet it would be fine i the team could inform the community regularly.

Would be good indeed, but I don't think they gonna be doing that. I hope they gonna disclose the amount raised after the sale is over.
I hope so. they will announce their sales amounts after ICO ends. But whatever decision the team I am convinced it is the best for this project, let's see it, we can only wish the best for this project.
Activity: 490
www.Zercados.com

Activity: 182
One thing i am uncertain of that what is the reason on why is the tracking software using a blockchain? Is it really necessarily needed?

I think it is only needed for customers to be sure there was no fraud or tempering with the data.

I was thinking the same. If i were a customer, i would trust them more with a blockchain transparency.
That's one of the reasons why many projects use a blockchain, because transparency is something many customers demand.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

I was thinking the same. If i were a customer, i would trust them more with a blockchain transparency.
Activity: 476

Activity: 364
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
I think Laneaxis got a great potential and they do know what they are doing. They already have patents as a credibility and the team can be trusted on their roadmap. All they need is more clarity and communicate more often with the users.

They need to work at their new system and approach companies to use it or patents are useless when no one is using your product. We'll see...the potential is there
Activity: 434
I think Laneaxis got a great potential and they do know what they are doing. They already have patents as a credibility and the team can be trusted on their roadmap. All they need is more clarity and communicate more often with the users.
I am sure that their idea is able to benefit mankind and make the entire logistics industry better. If Leneaxis team will show maximum effort, then I am sure they will succeed.
They also need to look at newer means of transporting goods like dron carrying so that they can be up-to-date to a modern customer.
Activity: 518
I am sure that their idea is able to benefit mankind and make the entire logistics industry better. If Leneaxis team will show maximum effort, then I am sure they will succeed.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
i think it would be enough some periodic communications (every 2/3 days) from the team on the trend of investments here on the forum, to give greater transparency...

You are right. It is the need of the hour. No one is answering the queries here. There are plenty of potential investors but, no one will invest until and unless they have their doubts clear.
That's the way it should be. This is not twitter so an instant answer is not neccesary but at least they should pay attention to their thread a couple of days a week.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
i think it would be enough some periodic communications (every 2/3 days) from the team on the trend of investments here on the forum, to give greater transparency...

You are right. It is the need of the hour. No one is answering the queries here. There are plenty of potential investors but, no one will invest until and unless they have their doubts clear.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I would suggest you to check this out
https://vimeo.com/191190328

Its self explanatory and you will have the idea of how LaneAxis will change the system with its platform.

That video is 2 years old, oldest on the vimeo site are 3 years old. Seems like they have been planning for this a long time.
It’s a pity that Leneaxis team didn't create ICO in last year - i'm sure if it's would be happened - they could raised hard cap.

And it's also a pity that they have so nice videos on vimeo and neither on their website nor here in the ann thread you can find a link to it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
No counter ? Probably it's not fixed yet. Or there is space for postpoding ?

there is a counter which was updated yesterday but there are no figures anymore so we don't know how much exactly has been raised.
then on their site there is a counter that is manually updated, i would have preferred a live counter, but that's okay to get an idea about the investments...

I don't get what you are talking about... do you mean the counter on laneaxis.io? It works with firefox in my end. In fact i never saw it not working.

The counter does work, but it's not live, it has to be manually updated by the team. Besides, you can't see the exact amount collected.
Pages:
Jump to: