Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 7. (Read 114849 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

TGE Tiers (w/price per AXIS Tokens)

(Private Sale) Jun.1 - Jun.20(UTC)

$ 0.18 (Presale) Jun.20 - Sep.20(UTC)

$ 0.25 (Main Sale - Tier 1) Sep.20 - Oct.22(UTC)

$ 0.30 (Main Sale - Tier 2) Oct.22 - Nov.22(UTC)

$ 0.35 (Main Sale - Tier 3) Nov.22 - Dec.21(UTC)

We are in tier 2 right now. And sale will be over on 21 December if not extended of course.
Have they informed us if they will consider extending the token sale from some conditions or they wont extend it for sure? Just want to make sure.

It would have been better if they show the amount raised in numbers rather than just bar display, they have already reached the softcap of 2 million and tier 2 is also going pretty well I guess.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

We are in tier 2 right now. And sale will be over on 21 December if not extended of course.
Have they informed us if they will consider extending the token sale from some conditions or they wont extend it for sure? Just want to make sure.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
the investments are going well i think the soft cap has already been reached but i think the team points to the achievement of the hard cap too, the current bonus is good but the market is still fluctuating, must evaluate well before investing and in any case consider it as a long-term investment...

Yes, I think reaching the soft cap is a good sign already even if they lowered it. That shows that they are able to adjust to the market conditions.

Exactly, it is often necessary to adapt to market conditions, as well as other unforeseen events that may bring eventual problems for ICO, in that the Team also seems to understand well and be fit

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
the investments are going well i think the soft cap has already been reached but i think the team points to the achievement of the hard cap too, the current bonus is good but the market is still fluctuating, must evaluate well before investing and in any case consider it as a long-term investment...

Yes, I think reaching the soft cap is a good sign already even if they lowered it. That shows that they are able to adjust to the market conditions.

I don't think they have lowered it, $2 mil softcap was an initial goal, wasn't it? They already collected some more. Btw, when does the main sale end?

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

I don't think they have lowered it, $2 mil softcap was an initial goal, wasn't it? They already collected some more. Btw, when does the main sale end?
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
They greatly improved their website after reaching the softcap, and I guess I know why) Imagine what they would do after collecting hardcap.
Activity: 476

Activity: 2898
Merit: 605
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Yes no information about the exact amount, or maybe I missed it. At least the soft cap seems to be reached, so it’s a good point for the project and the sucess of the token sale, but it could be good if investors could have the visibility of the amount raised.

On the previous page is there a discussion where the value of 50% was quoted? achieved, which can be considered as having been soft capped. Thus, there is still enough time for the project to reach the desired hard cap as visibility increases and values encourage
Of course there is still enough time, token sale will end in December? Now is the best time to get a bonus 50%, but not the best time for crypto - so everyone decides for himself.

Every investment you do in this market should be considered a long term investment. You cannot flip for x2 right after an ICO anymore.
You are right, this project will not give a big profit at the very start, except if they find a good partner, but after 2 years token price can significantly increase, transportation is important sector, and it needs to be improved.
Activity: 476
Yes no information about the exact amount, or maybe I missed it. At least the soft cap seems to be reached, so it’s a good point for the project and the sucess of the token sale, but it could be good if investors could have the visibility of the amount raised.

On the previous page is there a discussion where the value of 50% was quoted? achieved, which can be considered as having been soft capped. Thus, there is still enough time for the project to reach the desired hard cap as visibility increases and values encourage
Of course there is still enough time, token sale will end in December? Now is the best time to get a bonus 50%, but not the best time for crypto - so everyone decides for himself.

Every investment you do in this market should be considered a long term investment. You cannot flip for x2 right after an ICO anymore.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104

Activity: 462

They don't even need a gazillion dollars amount since they've already a company and this blockchain solution is just an upgrade, my 2 cents
Then they shouldn't have any problem to launch the platform. Having already a company makes everything much easier.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

They don't even need a gazillion dollars amount since they've already a company and this blockchain solution is just an upgrade, my 2 cents
Activity: 686

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

There will be such systems for sure, but for now it's a race. Who ever gets their chain most adopted, decentralized and trusted first, wins the race.

I haven't seen any similar projects, so I'd say LaneAxis has a competitive advantage and they have all the potential to win the race.

that's what everyoine's hoping, but remember, it's not always the first to market to win.

Absolutely right, and I can remember some projects which were hyped very much and now they try to reach ICO price again.

At least if they are trying to reach the ICO price then its a good project, some just disapear never to recover ico price ever again
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

There will be such systems for sure, but for now it's a race. Who ever gets their chain most adopted, decentralized and trusted first, wins the race.

I haven't seen any similar projects, so I'd say LaneAxis has a competitive advantage and they have all the potential to win the race.

that's what everyoine's hoping, but remember, it's not always the first to market to win.

Absolutely right, and I can remember some projects which were hyped very much and now they try to reach ICO price again.
Activity: 462
I can't help but imagine how platform's like LANEAXIS could transform the way shippers and truckers do logistics which is way more efficient and effective than in today's contemporary systems.

Indeed, having that advantage helps but if the project is not good that won't be enough.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101

I can name 4 logistic projects from the top of my head, but i won't use this thread to advertise them, since i am not sure how they are overlapping and not sure about advances / disadvances of the others projects... Just google and do you own research if you want.
Activity: 588
I can't help but imagine how platform's like LANEAXIS could transform the way shippers and truckers do logistics which is way more efficient and effective than in today's contemporary systems.

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

Pages:
Jump to: