Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 6. (Read 114849 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Inconsistency here means not thorough working out all the strategy. They will not definitely be attracting new people into the project with such methods.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

TGE Tiers (w/price per AXIS Tokens)

(Private Sale) Jun.1 - Jun.20(UTC)

$ 0.18 (Presale) Jun.20 - Sep.20(UTC)

$ 0.25 (Main Sale - Tier 1) Sep.20 - Oct.22(UTC)

$ 0.30 (Main Sale - Tier 2) Oct.22 - Nov.22(UTC)

$ 0.35 (Main Sale - Tier 3) Nov.22 - Dec.21(UTC)

We are in tier 2 right now. And sale will be over on 21 December if not extended of course.

But curent price right now 0.15$ per token. They have 50% bonus. They had this bonus during whole token sale or rhis is a some special bonus?

I really don't know.

They have a very incalculable bonus structure. It is constantly changing %25 to %50 or %50 to %25.

It does not look good if the bonuses change randomly. It makes me think the tokens are probably worth even less.

This is a no go. The figures have to be 100% correct in this business.
All others means a lost of trust for the team.
Activity: 434

Every investment you do in this market should be considered a long term investment. You cannot flip for x2 right after an ICO anymore.

true since shitcoins with no use are being brutalized in this market (and I'm happy for it), so yeah tokens need to demonstrate their value to make a movement upwards

like with any market you have to watch what you invest in carefully. there are always bad bets to contend with.
Activity: 476

We are in tier 2 right now. And sale will be over on 21 December if not extended of course.

But curent price right now 0.15$ per token. They have 50% bonus. They had this bonus during whole token sale or rhis is a some special bonus?

I really don't know.

They have a very incalculable bonus structure. It is constantly changing %25 to %50 or %50 to %25.

It does not look good if the bonuses change randomly. It makes me think the tokens are probably worth even less.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

I really don't know.

Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

Activity: 182
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think there is a slight misunderstanding on their token sale schedule and price. In their ICO site it says:

TOKEN SALE AND ALLOCATION

I understand that we are now on Tier 2 which will end until November 22, 2018 and its token price is $0.30 per token but in their ICO website
it says:

Tier 2 ends In:

4 Days 00 Hour 13 Mins 52 Secs
$0.15/Token

With this, I think that there is a need to adjust the countdown timer together with the correct token price to avoid confusion among the community.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 605

I don't think there will be any need to extend the date of tge. They reached the softcap and whatever more they get will be add-on.

I also think that they shouldn't extend the sale because it is already a long one but i am not from the team and saw that this is something happened a lot before. So we should be open to every possibility.
considering that the investments are going well and the soft cap has been reached and still about 2 months are missing at the end of the ico i hope that there will not be an extension, and in any case it has been a fairly long ico (6 months)...
Activity: 686
Merit: 100

Every investment you do in this market should be considered a long term investment. You cannot flip for x2 right after an ICO anymore.

true since shitcoins with no use are being brutalized in this market (and I'm happy for it), so yeah tokens need to demonstrate their value to make a movement upwards

this witch hunt with the shitcoins was expected, unfortunately we had time to appreciate anything here, now investors seem more aware and experienced to look for projects like Laneaxis to join, that good
Activity: 462

That's something that was going to happen in crypto at one point as it happens with weak project in other markets.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

I don't think there will be any need to extend the date of tge. They reached the softcap and whatever more they get will be add-on.
[/quote]

I agree, they got what they need to proceed with the project. And as we've seen with other projects which extended their token sale, in most cases it didn't help to raise substantially more money.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

I also think that they shouldn't extend the sale because it is already a long one but i am not from the team and saw that this is something happened a lot before. So we should be open to every possibility.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

[/quote]

They just don't need to extend it, six months are enough for an ICO I guess, unless you're greedy AF like Eos and you do a one year ICO
Activity: 798
Merit: 262

[/quote]

Activity: 462

Have they informed us if they will consider extending the token sale from some conditions or they wont extend it for sure? Just want to make sure.

It would have been better if they show the amount raised in numbers rather than just bar display, they have already reached the softcap of 2 million and tier 2 is also going pretty well I guess.
If I understand correctly - in 5 days there will be a maximum price for tokens buying? The market is still at a low level, and no one can confidently say what will happen in next year.
In less than a month it will reach tha maximun price but even if the market is not raising yet as they have reached the soft cap I don't see it as a big problem.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

Have they informed us if they will consider extending the token sale from some conditions or they wont extend it for sure? Just want to make sure.

It would have been better if they show the amount raised in numbers rather than just bar display, they have already reached the softcap of 2 million and tier 2 is also going pretty well I guess.
If I understand correctly - in 5 days there will be a maximum price for tokens buying? The market is still at a low level, and no one can confidently say what will happen in next year.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Hello guys, I just found out there is a LaneAxis World Blockchain Tour-2018 video that was uploaded 4 days ago on their youtube channel.
Check it out if you missed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn3jHRIWlUw
Very interesting video, which gives me additional information on the Laneaxis project and future development plans.
The one help me to have clearer vision on what the project aims at.
Thank you for sharing, I am pleased to see that Leneaxis team is active and participates in various crypto events, such interconnecting demonstrates transparency and investors appreciate it.
Activity: 219
Hello guys, I just found out there is a LaneAxis World Blockchain Tour-2018 video that was uploaded 4 days ago on their youtube channel.

Very interesting video, which gives me additional information on the Laneaxis project and future development plans.
The one help me to have clearer vision on what the project aims at.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

Pages:
Jump to: