Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 4. (Read 114849 times)

Activity: 2898
Merit: 605
i think it would be enough some periodic communications (every 2/3 days) from the team on the trend of investments here on the forum, to give greater transparency...
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Well its a bit ironic that they are somewhat not transparent with ICO proceeds yet the platforms advocacy is all about transparency.

They want to do thing more transparent starting with other people Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Well its a bit ironic that they are somewhat not transparent with ICO proceeds yet the platforms advocacy is all about transparency.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
No counter ? Probably it's not fixed yet. Or there is space for postpoding ?

there is a counter which was updated yesterday but there are no figures anymore so we don't know how much exactly has been raised.
then on their site there is a counter that is manually updated, i would have preferred a live counter, but that's okay to get an idea about the investments...

I don't get what you are talking about... do you mean the counter on laneaxis.io? It works with firefox in my end. In fact i never saw it not working.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 605

there is a counter which was updated yesterday but there are no figures anymore so we don't know how much exactly has been raised.
then on their site there is a counter that is manually updated, i would have preferred a live counter, but that's okay to get an idea about the investments...
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Was the information they passed here on the Thread that they had reached the soft cap was real? They informed that the project had reached 50% of the investments desired, this would facilitate a counting of values in USD. I believe this percentage has grown more now

It also says on the website that they reached the softcap, so they must have. About reaching 50% of their goal, I don't know, don't think so, haven't seen anything about it.
That would be very good news but as you have said I also see no evidence of that. I just will take that into account when the devs publish news about it.
Activity: 518
I still don't understand how it works from the LaneAxis platform for virtual delivery of goods can I see the DEMO of the procedure?

I would suggest you to check this out
https://vimeo.com/191190328

Its self explanatory and you will have the idea of how LaneAxis will change the system with its platform.

That video is 2 years old, oldest on the vimeo site are 3 years old. Seems like they have been planning for this a long time.
It’s a pity that Leneaxis team didn't create ICO in last year - i'm sure if it's would be happened - they could raised hard cap.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104

We need to wait when team can fix it ( Last Updated 10/28/2018 18:59 UTC) most likely these updates occur at a frequency of 1 time in 1 week ?
www.Zercados.com

Was the information they passed here on the Thread that they had reached the soft cap was real? They informed that the project had reached 50% of the investments desired, this would facilitate a counting of values in USD. I believe this percentage has grown more now

It also says on the website that they reached the softcap, so they must have. About reaching 50% of their goal, I don't know, don't think so, haven't seen anything about it.
I still don't understand how it works from the LaneAxis platform for virtual delivery of goods can I see the DEMO of the procedure?

I would suggest you to check this out
https://vimeo.com/191190328

Its self explanatory and you will have the idea of how LaneAxis will change the system with its platform.

That video is 2 years old, oldest on the vimeo site are 3 years old. Seems like they have been planning for this a long time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
It would have been better if the team declares or make an article about this but I know that this process will take sometime but even a rough estimation would boost the community moral.

It's not the fact if they have time or not, it's a matter of transparency (which is one of the crypto's points I guess). Do you agree with me or am I a bit much of a dreamer?
Merit: 37
It would have been better if the team declares or make an article about this but I know that this process will take sometime but even a rough estimation would boost the community moral.
Activity: 686

Activity: 462

Yeah, it looks like they modified the counter. Previously, it was showing amounts raised which is missing now. Anyway, having reached the soft cap is still good news in this market.

If they could not put a real time counter on the ICO site then I guess it would be much better if they could give us regular updates on it so as to keep the community updated.

I think counter can wait, they should bigger things to change before changing the counter.
Last year having a counter was a common feature for many ICO's but it looks like that has changed somehow. It's true that there are another mot important things to worry about, but I can't understand why last year was so easy to put one and now there are so many problems with it.
Activity: 476

Activity: 672
Merit: 261
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Yeah, it looks like they modified the counter. Previously, it was showing amounts raised which is missing now. Anyway, having reached the soft cap is still good news in this market.

If they could not put a real time counter on the ICO site then I guess it would be much better if they could give us regular updates on it so as to keep the community updated.

I think counter can wait, they should bigger things to change before changing the counter.
www.Zercados.com
As I se soft cap reached already, but why there is no exact raised amount? How much raised so far? And what will be with unsold tokens? They will be burned or no?

It was showing 2.4m $ some times ago but i am not sure. Also not sure what will happen to unsold tokens i hope they burn it. But this is just a desire.

The live counter would be less time-consuming for them. I wonder why most projects in recent days stopped displaying live counters on their websites. I understand the market is down and majority of projects collect less than they could've a year ago, but people still wanna know how much.
Activity: 476
As I se soft cap reached already, but why there is no exact raised amount? How much raised so far? And what will be with unsold tokens? They will be burned or no?

It was showing 2.4m $ some times ago but i am not sure. Also not sure what will happen to unsold tokens i hope they burn it. But this is just a desire.

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Pages:
Jump to: