Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 5. (Read 114849 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
As I se soft cap reached already, but why there is no exact raised amount? How much raised so far? And what will be with unsold tokens? They will be burned or no?
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

On the other hand if you want to bootstrap a community as quickly as possible an airdrop can be one option to help achieve that goal.

But not just a telegram's airdrop full of bots, you need something that drive people to look into the project, or it's going to be just useless. That's the impression I have whenever I see a telegram's airdop

Bounties would be much better than telegram airdrops in this situation. Attracting bots to the project is completely useless.

In bounties, you are making promotion and if you have a good bounty manager only paying the people really deserve.

In telegram airdrops, you earn thousands of new telegram users but they don't talk at all except "when airdrop". Most of them are just multi accounts.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 605
I still don't understand how it works from the LaneAxis platform for virtual delivery of goods can I see the DEMO of the procedure?

Have you tried watching videos on their Vimeo page? I just realized that they had one and they are quite well made and informative. https://vimeo.com/laneaxis

thanks for this. I didn't know they had a Vimeo page. I was expecting just a youtube channel.
not even i knew that they had made a video on vimeo i expected new videos on youtube, however, is very well done and explanatory, thanks for sharing it...
Activity: 658
Merit: 102

On the other hand if you want to bootstrap a community as quickly as possible an airdrop can be one option to help achieve that goal.

But not just a telegram's airdrop full of bots, you need something that drive people to look into the project, or it's going to be just useless. That's the impression I have whenever I see a telegram's airdop

Bounties would be much better than telegram airdrops in this situation. Attracting bots to the project is completely useless.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
I still don't understand how it works from the LaneAxis platform for virtual delivery of goods can I see the DEMO of the procedure?

I would suggest you to check this out
https://vimeo.com/191190328

Its self explanatory and you will have the idea of how LaneAxis will change the system with its platform.
Wonderful presentation, it can really simplify this industry - transportaion needs to be improved, in the 21st century, we need something more reliable than invoice paper.
Activity: 476
Merit: 262
EOSABC

I would suggest you to check this out
https://vimeo.com/191190328

Its self explanatory and you will have the idea of how LaneAxis will change the system with its platform.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100

Have you tried watching videos on their Vimeo page? I just realized that they had one and they are quite well made and informative. https://vimeo.com/laneaxis
Thanks for sharing, you can get a better view of the platform that will come and how promising the project will be. It would be interesting to see them also on Youtube, with evaluations from youtubers already acting experts

Indeed, airdrops increase the number of the community so fast but most of them are bots or don't pay attention to the project. Community needs some reason tbe active in a project beyond an airdrop.

They could implement captcha or something that bots cannot solve so that at least only human beings will receive the airdrop.
Activity: 462

Indeed, airdrops increase the number of the community so fast but most of them are bots or don't pay attention to the project. Community needs some reason tbe active in a project beyond an airdrop.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

Activity: 588

thanks for this. I didn't know they had a Vimeo page. I was expecting just a youtube channel.
Activity: 955
Merit: 500
Inconsistency here means not thorough working out all the strategy. They will not definitely be attracting new people into the project with such methods.

Yeah, they are not acting right in this manner. Also putting big amounts to airdrops are something make investors go away. They really need to rethink their sales strategy. They have a good project but it is not enough by itself.
I agree, their strategy is not very common and can make doubt some investors that is the last thing a project wants.

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

Activity: 462
Inconsistency here means not thorough working out all the strategy. They will not definitely be attracting new people into the project with such methods.

Yeah, they are not acting right in this manner. Also putting big amounts to airdrops are something make investors go away. They really need to rethink their sales strategy. They have a good project but it is not enough by itself.
I agree, their strategy is not very common and can make doubt some investors that is the last thing a project wants.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Is laneaxis vfm (http://laneaxisvfm.com/) a new website? I don't think that i have seen it before... so there's now 3 websites for the project if i am correct?
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I think they will continue to work with these discounts. So in tier 3 it would be 17.5 cents if the 50% bonus stays.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159

TGE Tiers (w/price per AXIS Tokens)

(Private Sale) Jun.1 - Jun.20(UTC)

$ 0.18 (Presale) Jun.20 - Sep.20(UTC)

$ 0.25 (Main Sale - Tier 1) Sep.20 - Oct.22(UTC)

$ 0.30 (Main Sale - Tier 2) Oct.22 - Nov.22(UTC)

$ 0.35 (Main Sale - Tier 3) Nov.22 - Dec.21(UTC)

We are in tier 2 right now. And sale will be over on 21 December if not extended of course.

But curent price right now 0.15$ per token. They have 50% bonus. They had this bonus during whole token sale or rhis is a some special bonus?

I really don't know.

They have a very incalculable bonus structure. It is constantly changing %25 to %50 or %50 to %25.
so we are in tier 2, but the net value of tokens adding the bonus is difficult to calculate, can someone make a more or less exact estimate? in tier 3 the price of tokens will increase but the bonus will remain the same?
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

Every investment you do in this market should be considered a long term investment. You cannot flip for x2 right after an ICO anymore.

true since shitcoins with no use are being brutalized in this market (and I'm happy for it), so yeah tokens need to demonstrate their value to make a movement upwards
That's something that was going to happen in crypto at one point as it happens with weak project in other markets.
Well, whatever the price before the coins / tokens can be used for something is speculative prices, so it will be very sensitive to the impact of news and even crypto market conditions.
Pages:
Jump to: