Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 40. (Read 115007 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
what is the current price of the token?
0.1875$ at this moment
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Has LANEAXIS got new partnerships lately in the transportation industry? because by having such one, it could further boost its ICO. Smiley

To be honest it's mopre important to get parterships when Laneaxis will be fuctional, beofre that are just words on a webpage
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
what is the current price of the token?
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
is this the first blockchain based transportation project ?

Nope, actually I've seen somewhat similar projects in transportation niche but I must say LANEAXIS has the main advantage being in the business for years now.

I think I've seen another one, modultrade. not sure what happened to that one. if they're good perhaps a partnership?

Modultrade wasn't a transportation project. It was something like aliexpress.

I have some tokens but it bleed a lot. Made a great lost out of that.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

I haven't seen any other project as focus on transportation as this one but it seems strange to me that there are no more projects about this.

Transportation industry is a complex one, I think it's also quite tough to enter. You gotta have experience in order to make it work.

transportation is a competitive business. You need to convince a lot of different companies to use your tech.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262

Nope, actually I've seen somewhat similar projects in transportation niche but I must say LANEAXIS has the main advantage being in the business for years now.

I think I've seen another one, modultrade. not sure what happened to that one. if they're good perhaps a partnership?

As far as I know, Moduletrade is somewhat different. It's an online marketplace like ebay but built on top of blockchain.
Activity: 490
www.Zercados.com

I haven't seen any other project as focus on transportation as this one but it seems strange to me that there are no more projects about this.

Transportation industry is a complex one, I think it's also quite tough to enter. You gotta have experience in order to make it work.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Activity: 672
Merit: 261
so what are the features and advantages over existing competition ? the later the better ?
Activity: 315
Has LANEAXIS got new partnerships lately in the transportation industry? because by having such one, it could further boost its ICO. Smiley
Activity: 434

Activity: 280
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
Their token will be used within the application as some kind of loyalty token, isn't it? Transporters gain token and then they can spend it as far as I understood

Yes, drivers can get tokens via the drivers community app as rewards but the tokens are also means to access services and features on the platform, I think.

Does anyone have concerns that drivers might not care to use a token, or maybe they don't want to learn how to? Are there plans for a mobile app? Since drivers are in their car all the time, thats the main access to the internet that they have.
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Yes, i think this is the beauty part of the project. They have a good solution which can work even most established places too.

It will be really hard for them to earn a piece of the market from scratch in countries with already well established transportation markets. Will require some big efforts, hope they will manage to do it.

I am not sure about it. Yes, a great effort needed. But they are offering something new and cost-effective.

It is, of course, a competitive and a hard market but cost-effective is a crucial thing making this kind of decisions.
Activity: 490
www.Zercados.com
Transportation is big business. Emerging market like India can utilize this platform since rise of smart phone infrastructure. 

This isn't for emerging market only, I tell you this, instead this is more suitable for countries with an already enstablished supply chain because it will modernize it

Yes, i think this is the beauty part of the project. They have a good solution which can work even most established places too.

It will be really hard for them to earn a piece of the market from scratch in countries with already well established transportation markets. Will require some big efforts, hope they will manage to do it.
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Transportation is big business. Emerging market like India can utilize this platform since rise of smart phone infrastructure. 

This isn't for emerging market only, I tell you this, instead this is more suitable for countries with an already enstablished supply chain because it will modernize it

Activity: 364
Merit: 37
There are still many community doubts regarding patents, mode of operation, and this seems to be the focus of the Team at the moment, support is really something to prioritize, but I think that participation in events and even online marketing can bring some interesting partners

Events are must these days in order to meet new investors as well as making a mark in the crypto sphere. Laneaxis got many things to explain or showcase so we must see how are they planning to do it.
Activity: 686
There are still many community doubts regarding patents, mode of operation, and this seems to be the focus of the Team at the moment, support is really something to prioritize, but I think that participation in events and even online marketing can bring some interesting partners
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
Yes there is a lo of possible partnerships for laneaxis, and partnerships will also be the most important things for the future of the project. If the us patent can be used for the credibility of the project, I think it will not be that jard to find partners.
If they will do everything properly - they would sure be able to find nice and useful partnerships by the end of their campaign.
It's a bit difficult if they can do everything right,
but in any case we must remain optimistic if that can be true
Pages:
Jump to: